Chapter 3 The Supposed ‘Protagonist meets transfer student’ scenario (Part 1)
177 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey, you. You’re finally awake.” I said, staring at the very much familiar student who seemed to be waking from his slumber. His appearance was gentle, much like a small pet. Soft brown hair, naive bright eyes. His stature was a bit smaller than mine but that’s not important.

He registered my presence pretty quickly despite rising from his slumber.

“Aw, man. I was having a nice dream.” Hiro grumbled much to my amusement.

“Come now, we both know that even if I don't wake you up, your girlfriend will.” 

He turned as red as a tomato in response to my words much like a maiden would. You’re not actually a reverse trap right? You certainly could pass for one. Although, his reactions to the mundane are pretty funny. Hm. I guess the amusement from being a tease runs in the blood… I just got the shivers. Begone thoughts!

“S-she's just a childhood friend!”

“Hm. Oh hey, prez. What brings you to class 2-B?” 

Indeed, his childhood friend is the older sister type and the student council president! How anyone can have these many elements to them is beyond me. 

Oh, looks like he's turning green then as white as a ghost. I wonder what color he'll turn into next.

“AH- wait. Don’t scare me like that, Jin.” He sighed in relief, no longer the boiled octopus he was. Yep. I lied as naturally as I breathed.

“I was about to make a dash for the door, you know.”

Oh, Hiro, there’s never any escape. Hiro mutters grimly in front of me. Something about him going to get killed one day whether it is by her or something else.

“Anyways, Hiro. Anything interesting happened lately?”

“Hm? Yeah. Just yesterday night, a de-” Hiro clammed up immediately, “No, not really. Just the same old same old. Watched anime overnight and now I'm sleep deprived.”

“Hiro…” So, he hasn’t gotten past it yet. The disease runs strong. My comrade, I swear that I will save you even at the cost of my own life.

“Stop that. Don’t look at me like that. Get your hand off my shoulder. Why are there even tears coming out of your eyes?” He deadpanned.

The bell rang, signaling the end of our everyday friendly banter.


“Alright class,” a dandy man in his black suit and fedora enters the murmuring classroom, “Quiet down.”

And quiet down we all did in awe of his swagger. His white hair contrasted his black fedora and black suit. The suit didn’t wear him, he wore it. His sharp, amber eyes hid no falsehoods. A natural man in black. Too cool.

“Firstly, I have an announcement. But before that,” our teacher, Mr. Justice, broke off before staring at the younglings, “Keep your hormones in check, boys.”

The boys stared at him in confusion. Only for a second though. Before half the class erupted in cheers. I myself had a revelation but it only came with bad feelings. As if my ordinary life will no longer be quite so ordinary.

“That’s right. We will be having a transfer student in our class, and yes. She is a girl.” 

His gaze hardened, clearly sending a message to us. The young growing men gulped audibly and flinched at the intensity of the glare while the women seemed to have stars in their eyes.

“Don’t trouble the new student or you’ll be on the chopping block.”

No sooner than the words left his mouth, the class went silent.

“Good, you may come in.”

Receiving the affirmation, the transfer student entered the classroom. And my bad feeling was answered. The whole class sucked in a deep breath, boys and girls alike.

Roll the red carpet and sound the trumpets!

Jin used Work Up! Jin's stat can't go any higher!

My motivation failed me once more. Guess I can't be any more excited than I already am now.

 

If my eyes weren't deceiving me, then I could swear she was sparkling.


663 words, so I decided to cut it short here. Invoking author's privilege. Guess I'm a tyrant now. Jokes aside, I hope the format for reading is fine.

Spoiler

Since I'm writing/typing the story as I go, you'll definitely find plotholes or something. I'll probably add tags as I go.

[collapse]

Thanks for reading.

How bored were you when you decided to read this on a scale of 1-10?
  • 1 Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 10 Votes: 2 8.7%
  • can neither confirm nor deny Votes: 7 30.4%
  • subjected to salt Votes: 4 17.4%
  • as high and as far as my humor goes Votes: 5 21.7%
Total voters: 23
9