Chapter 4 The Supposed ‘Protagonist meets transfer student’ scenario (Part 2)
159 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hiro POV]

The class atmosphere was high in tension as if all hell would break loose. I don't blame them, to be honest, but I just can't help but think that she seemed familiar.

Her golden-blonde hair was held up by two black ribbons, in the form of twin tails. They were long enough for both tails to reach her waist. Her eyes were like sapphires, an untouched gem, and held quite a bit of pride and confidence in them.

All her features indicated a disposition of a noble aristocrat.

"Good day, everyone. My name is Lilith Alu…" she trailed off when her eyes widened in response to meeting mine.

She looked like she knew me but I don't believe I've seen her around re...cently… This thought process happened in less than 0.01 seconds.

"IT'S YOU!" She pointed at me while I stood up as fast as lightning. The chair fell on its backside.

"I'M SORRY!" I immediately clasped my hands for forgiveness on the verge of getting on my knees.

Perhaps seeing my honest apologetic feelings, she went into confusion.

There was now an awkward silence.

"D…" D? Huh? That didn't come from her, though.

"Damn it all! It's always 'The Hero'!"

The boys in the classroom went crazy. H-hold on, is that tears of blood?

"Why can't we single men have a chance at a girl for once!" They said in perfect cohesion, slamming or punching their desks all the same.

“It must be love at first sight!” The girls squealed, indulging in their daydreams while blushing.

It was my turn to be in confusion. The once silent classroom has now turned into a warzone. I looked around, searching for my only possible ally.

Jin! His eyes met mine but it was one that stared at me, accusingly.

'Somehow. Just somehow, this is your fault.' His eyes seemed to say.

I don't understand.


[MC POV]

My first thoughts were, ‘Ouch, rest in pieces desk-kuns.’ and ‘Ha. Guess that nickname stuck after all.’ (who was the mastermind behind his second name, I wonder.)

My second thought was, ‘Hiro, you idiot. This is your fault.’, fearing for my life as the dense brick wall had raised a flag unknowingly, heading straight for her route and now I’m stuck in between the crossfires. I know it. The boys know it.

My third thought was, ‘There goes my original everyday life.’

Goes to show how brittle life is if a single happenstance can change everything. I could only clutch my head in mild annoyance.

“Ahem,” Lilith cleared her throat, which caught the class’s attention and snapped them out of chaos, “My name is Lilith Alucard. I will be in your care for the remainder of the year.”

She bowed as if what had just happened didn’t occur at all.

“Right. Now that you’ve all got that out of your system,” Justice smoothly cut in like water before anything else happened, “Lilith, take your seat right next to Hiro over there.”

He pointed to the seat next to the back corner of the room that was closest to the window or what I dub thee, 'the protagonist’s seat'.

She raised one of her eyebrows in an attempt to protest but Justice had a stoic face that left no openings for arguments. 

He probably knew this whole scenario was going to happen with the class going wild and all, but he let it loose, all the same, allowing the class to return to their normal states from high excitement. Truly, he knew what he was doing as a teacher.

And so she moved towards the open seat, albeit hesitantly. She probably didn’t know what to think about Hiro.

 

Oh, the sparkles disappeared. I must’ve been hallucinating or something.


About 610 words. If I'm being honest, something is happening and I'm trying to make it coherent to the story. More tags for the story in the future, that's for sure. The story is mainly meant to be light-hearted, though. A good R&R for everyone if the story is their cup of tea.

Spoiler

On another note, character names may be random or possibly due to ideas that I may want to include elements into the story.

[collapse]

If I don't know what I'm writing about, you don't either... right? Thanks for reading!

Can you comprehend my mind?
  • Yes Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are you even drinking? Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Call for the wambulance Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Don't need to, it's interesting. Votes: 8 61.5%
Total voters: 13
4