Chapter 5 The Supposed ‘Childhood friend makes her entrance!’ scenario
162 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Surprisingly, the day went on as usual without any problems. Well, that was how it went until lunch break came.

The moment the bell rang and our everyday superhuman left the room, everyone crowded the new student in an instant. They came in like waves, mercilessly dragging people who weren’t fast enough or did not expect it in with them.

Thankfully, I was prepared. I saw it coming a mile away and I was the furthest away from the crowd. Oh, I can see a hand raised, trying to escape the depths of the tides but it was once more drowned in the sea of people. Definitely seemed like something Hiro would do.

Yeah, only you can save yourself now, Hero. Heh.

 

“When did you arrive?”

“Where did you live before?”

“Why did you decide to study here?”

“Will you step on me?”

“What is your hobby?”

Questions, countless questions rained down on her, without giving her a chance to breathe. Wait, who asked that weird question and why? I think I just gained insight into one of my classmate’s fetishes.

Ignore it. Just ignore it. Cleanse thy head.

I wonder when Yuuka is coming. I am fairly certain that she might be able to defuse this situation… Speak of the devil and they will arrive.

The door to the classroom opens, revealing a divine beauty. Give praise, for she has come. She is… well, the definition of an oriental woman. A neat appearance. There were no loose ends to her long, black hair, glistening as if the color black reflected instead of absorbing light. Her eyes were calm, revealing fuchsia-colored eyes.

That’s right, it was Hiro’s childhood friend, Yuuka Mikado.

However, her mood didn’t seem to be the brightest. Everyone in the class could see the oni mask behind her, so they went silent. The crowd split apart, revealing the core of the chaos. No one wanted to make any sudden moves against the Oni that was the Student Council President so they only watched.

“Ara? It seems like you two are good friends already.” She crossed her arms. While she was smiling, her eyes weren’t.

The reason? Hiro, in his entire glory, had somehow got himself caught between two mounds of the new girl. A lucky pervert moment, people call it. It's an innate trait of our hero so it wasn’t anything new.

Perhaps noticing that he was no longer being pushed around or realizing who it was that had arrived, Hiro immediately got off Lilith and went onto his knees in front of his childhood friend.

As for Lilith, she seemed to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, probably wondering whether she should be embarrassed at how easily Hiro managed to grope her, annoyed that he hasn’t really reacted yet, or scared of the SCP that came with the chilling fury of a demon.

 

“Y-Yuuka, it’s a m-misunderstanding.” Hiro managed to say while trembling like a newborn animal.

 

Lilith raised her eyebrows, clearly not liking how this is playing out, but there was nothing she could do.

 

“Is that so,” Yuuka said before directing her attention to everyone else, “Everyone, you aren’t troubling the transfer student now, are you?”

 

She asked a rhetorical question. The smile doesn’t make it any easier. I’m pretty sure everyone’s fright meter is at MAX. This was easily noted since everyone was shaking their heads without a care about what happened to their neck.

‘The demonic president. Don’t encroach her territory.’

That was what someone had said in passing before. I don’t think I ever heard from them ever since. 

“Lilith Alucard, I hope you enjoy your stay at Mikado High,” she gave a short bow and focused her attention back on Hiro, “It’s time for your punishment.”

‘Ufufu’. She chuckled darkly that certainly didn’t leave any room for healthy thoughts.

Uh, Hiro might actually get killed so I suppose it’s finally my time to swoop in and save him. However, when it’s time to save a life, your own life is required as a sacrifice…

“Prez… Don’t you think it’s fine now?” Everyone looked towards me as if I were their savior, especially Hiro, “Hiro looks like he’s repented enough.”

Finally, the cold look that was aimed at Hiro now came my way with full force.

 

“Jin. Don’t you think it’s time to stop dreaming?”

 

ONE!

 

“Do you still believe that you have a sealed power in your right arm?”

 

TWO!

 

“In fact, spare me from your imagination of being your childhood friend.”

 

THREE! KO!

 

“But fine. There won’t be a next time,” she said coolly before leaving the classroom, “Enjoy the rest of the school day, everyone.”

Three direct strikes to my body. There was no mercy. I stagger towards Hiro, simply collapsing onto my knees when I arrive. Blood escapes from my mouth.

“Hiro…” I spoke out, but he tried to stop me.

“Stop… Don’t speak.”

Cough. I’m sorry. You’ll have to live on without me…”

“You’re going to live!” he shakes me in an attempt to keep me among the living, “Hey!”

It’s no use. I’m losing consciousness.

“Do me a favor…” my raised hand was gripped.

“No, you can’t. Don’t go!”

“Delete… my browsing history.”

And then my consciousness fades. 

I did it pops. I saved a friend. I’m coming to join you over there now.


[Somewhere that is apparently over there]

“DON’T KILL ME OFF JUST YET, YOU IDIOT!”

“Tenjin, what the hell are you on about all of a sudden?”

“Hm. I don’t know what came over me.”


Around 900 words... What? I'm just following a checklist of tropes apparently, according to what goes through my head. And my notes.

Spoiler

No, there won't be any way over the top personal fantasies. Maybe some perverted moments but not over the top. Trying to be funny is hard.

[collapse]

Thanks for reading!

Should I have MC interact more rather than be more of an 'observer'?
  • Yes Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No Votes: 2 10.0%
  • You're doing fine Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Surprise me Votes: 3 15.0%
  • But does it include gummy snakes? Votes: 3 15.0%
Total voters: 20
5