Chapter 8 The Supposed ‘Transfer student’s first day’ scenario (Part 2)
110 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Lilith POV]

I’m currently filled with excitement, waiting for the teacher to call me in. My new classmates are just past the door. The start of my high school life will truly begin once I walk in…

WOOSH TIME SKIP

I’m floored. T-that was a whole lot of what just happened. I knew what it would be like from the books but to experience it was something else. Even with all my powers, I don’t think I could resist the onslaught of crowds. Not to mention that the student council president was seriously scary. She isn’t the daughter of the chairman for nothing. In fact, she is probably much scarier than that perverted old man, which is saying something.

I have to admit, though. The skit from the two boys I met earlier today was pretty funny. Still, I can’t show any indication that I found it funny. I have an image to uphold for my family. Also mainly because Sebas keeps on nagging me about how I show myself in public. It’s mainly Sebas’ fault. He is just forcing me to have a front just so he can break it down in front of my friends that I will surely make.

“Ms. Alucard.” The boy named Hiro called out to me.

“Y-yes?” I stuttered but it was barely noticeable since I caught myself. That had caught me by surprise.

“I am Hiro Fate. I’m sorry for what happened earlier. I’d like to make it up to you by showing you around the school if that’s alright with you?”

In contrast to his panicked reactions from earlier, his actions indicate that he has gone through etiquette lessons. Although I should be angry, I couldn’t really blame him for the things that have happened… except for the toast. I will hold a grudge over the toast for all of his life.

“Very well. We can consider it water under the bridge.” 

I said before the surroundings started muttering about a hero and his harem. That’s silly. There’s no way I’m a part of his harem or am I allowed for that matter. I’m fairly sure my father would murder whoever my would-be fiancee is. No exceptions.

“Everyone, thank you for being so welcoming.”

I said with a smile from the bottom of my heart. I really do feel welcomed and being here for my high school days seems really fun.

“I hope we can all consider ourselves as friends.”

It was silent. But then, out of nowhere, they all started crying.

“Uoooh, she’s just too pure for the world!”

“Yeees! I’m friends with a pretty girl!”

"Ah~ I think I just found my onee-sama~"

Ehh? Did I just become a saint of some sort?

So that happened. That’s cool. Actually, not cool. Don’t tell me I have to keep this appearance up forever.


I’m unsure of what to think of Jin (I call him by his first name since Hiro told me I could do so and because Jin himself doesn’t really care). Perhaps, he might really be an idiot but I can’t help but think otherwise. There’s just something about him that throws me off.

It seems like everyone else agrees on the fact that he is an idiot due to his sickness, though, so I will consider him one until otherwise.

“Well, here’s the last stop,” Hiro said to me.

It was currently after school and I was being shown around the school. Many students could be seen heading to their clubs or walking home. 

There were quite a variety of clubs. Softball, soccer, cooking, sewing, and even a walking club.  

I was quite curious about the walking club since they couldn’t possibly be a club just for walking, right? Oh, I was wrong. I was horribly wrong. They took walking to the next level, to levels I can’t really explain.

“There’s an occult club?”

I stare at the door which clearly stated “The Occult Clubroom” on a gold plate. It seemed needlessly stylish.

“Yep,” Jin said, “Hiro and I are a part of it.”

I raised an eyebrow. Jin, I could understand but I didn’t expect Hiro to join it as well since I found him more to be the straight man.

“Aha. There are a couple of reasons but the main reason is that I was pretty much forced… Still, it’s a fun club so there’s no problem.”

“You know, I thought you said it would be fun but…” I stare at Hiro with a deadpanned look, “Isn’t this just bullying?”

I pointed toward the culprit and the victim. The culprit, Jin, and the victim is the president of the occult club. Jin, being the culprit he is, was terrorizing the president that seemed to be shrinking every single second that passed by.

“Fuhaha! Your true name has been revealed!” Jin shouted maniacally with a cackling grin.

“N-no have mercy please!” The boy in glasses was quaking in his shoes, visible even with the lighting being dark, befitting of an occult club.

“Yeah, uh. I have nothing to say about that. Today was supposed to be a normal day of researching. I guess today’s topic was about ‘True names’... whatever they are.” Hiro said, managing to catch snippets of their conversation.

“Eh? You aren’t doing any sort of demonic rituals or looking for UFOs?” I was surprised.

“No? Where’d you get that from?” Hiro seemed just as surprised as I was.

I can’t tell him I get all my information from manga.

“No can do, boss,” Jin continued, “He who holds another’s true name-”

“Hold it right there, Lord of Chaos,” A new person entered the room with the light from the door revealing their outline. She referred to Jin as the Lord of Chaos. That sounds familiar, somehow. “I, the holder of the Evil Eye of Truth, shan’t stand against your tyrannic injustice.”

The girl who called herself the EEoT holder was short but held a lot of pride as she stood upright and puffed out her (nonexistent) chest. Her long hair was of dazzling silver that reached to her waist. A bright sky-blue eye seemed to be glowing, whereas the other eye was covered by an eyepatch.

More peculiarly was her outfit. Unlike the students here, it seemed to be a modified outfit of the school uniform, but with more frills and a long black dress. A real-life gothic lolita was right before my eyes. It might be strange of me to say this but no one can deny the cuteness she held.

 

Please, someone. Let me hug her!


Surprise! It's a chapter out of nowhere! Around 1k words. Not gonna lie, this took me way longer than I should have, but it happened. Assignments were also here and there so don't blame me (half-lie).

Netizens of the world wide web, what is your wisdom?
  • Your choices so far have been meaningless and will continue to be as much Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Relax at your own pace. If it happens, it happens Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Stop procrastinating and do something productive Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Life and death hold no meaning when you live in the present Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Gummy bears Votes: 6 50.0%
Total voters: 12
6