Chapter 13
5.5k 14 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the other side of the phone a cheerful voice replied, “Hello Akira congratulations on completing your first contract”.

 

I was surprised, how did she know that? Wasn’t it like I had to report to her first?

 

So I asked,” Um….thank you but how did you know?”.

 

Rias replied in a happy tone, “Oh Kyosuke called and let me know, he was very happy with your job and would like you to come for future requests too, I am impressed and oh….”, she replied after a pause, “He also sent me a picture of you with the other staff you look…..lovely”, I could hear her giggling.

 

Rage and shame filled up inside me. That damn Kyosuke bastard, I already told him I will come but he just had to talk to Rias and he even sent that embarrassing photograph, I don’t even know if I can face the club members after this. My reputation is totally ruined, today is the worst day  of my life, man shit. Then I suddenly remembered something, Rias wasn’t supposed to call today, since today is the first day, she calls Issei much later after more failed attempts, so that means it’s that bastard Kyosuke’s fault. Man I really want to kill him, I thought shaking in anger and my fist clenched but then I took some deep breaths and decided to calm down, no the decision was mine, Kyosuke was just excited with a good result but either way I am never going back there.

 

A long silence was there after Rias’s words as I was thinking, Rias said in a worried tone, “Akira are you there? Are you ok? I am sorry for teasing you. Say something”.

 

I calmed down and replied in a pleasant tone, “No I am fine it’s ok”.

 

“Are you sure?”, Rias asked worried. I said, “Yes don’t worry I am well, I am heading back to the club to finish the work”.

 

Rias was quiet for a second and then said, “Ok”.

 

I then ended the call and with a sigh headed back towards the club.

 

On the way I thought about Issei again, I didn’t tell him about Kalawarnar but I did teach him how to activate his sacred gear. So he should be ok right? Right? Kalawarnar was supposed to escape and report about his sacred gear but what if she doesn’t? If something happens to Issei I will feel responsible as I didn’t tell him about it. But the reason why I didn’t tell him was that he should be ok. But what if he’s not?

 

With these thoughts clouding my head I increased my pace to go towards the ORC and meet with issei returning quickly, hopefully before Kalawarnar arrives.

 

I finally found Issei after sometime but before I could go near him, I saw Kalawarnar so I hid behind a building.

 

The scene went just as the anime with Kalawarnar losing her clothes. She looked hot not gonna life, would love to put my face between those b….no no what am I thinking? I am not a pervert, crap I remained alone for most of my life so I didn’t get to interact with girls much, so my teenage hormones were not really triggered but now now it’s becoming a lot happen, what will happen to me? Will I become a pervert like Issei? No, no I am better than that focus, focus…I slapped my face with both hands and calmed down.

 

An idea then struck me, what if I catch Kalawarnar here than letting her escape? It will certainly help with getting information regarding Kokabiel and also help in preventing Raynare know about Issei surviving, Rias will definitely be happy, well she might be worried and angry too for attacking her alone but this can work in our favor.

 

However what if this changes the outcome for Asia? I really don’t want her to be in more danger than she already is. Kalawarnar was the only fallen who didn’t do anything really bad, well there’s Mittelt but Kalawarnar is hot, yeah I am biased don’t judge me, so I thought of attempting to save her, I mean I don’t want to kill anyone unless it’s absolutely necessary, some people does deserve it but I’d rather let the others decide so if I could save someone from their fate I’d choose Kalawarnar and this is my best chance of doing so considering what happens later, I am not some god ho has a lot of power infact I don’t even know much about my sacred gear and even Rias couldn’t tell me so I can’t depend on it and even if it’s powerful it will take me a lot of time to get used to it so this is the best chance  but I don’t want to put Asia in danger. If I have to choose between the two I will definitely choose Asia as she is a fellow team member.

 

So I decided to let her escape. And I joined Issei who told me what happened and I told him to go together and report it to Rias.

 

So we went together to the ORC. All members were already there.

 

First Issei reported his inability to complete the contract, he was kind of depressed so everyone told him it’s ok since it’s his first time. But when he told about Kalawarnar everyone was serious.

 

Rias commented that it was bad and he should be careful but didn’t scold him like the anime, I wonder why that is?

 

Anyway I was congratulated about my completion of contract which made Issei a bit depressed but I cheered him up and told him that there are always future contracts.

 

Then to my horror Rias showed my picture to everyone. Issei first looked pervertedly at the picture but when told one of them was me, he immediately made a fake vomiting  expression and looked at me like I am something disgusting. I tried to tell everyone that it was for my contract.

 

Akeno smirked and said,” Ara ara you make a perfect woman Akira-kun, I didn’t know you had such fantasies” and licked her lips seductively teasing me. Kiba looked at me with a smile and pity and shook his head and Koneko looked at me like I am worst person in the world and said, “Pervert”.

 

Rias was laughing. As I said before today truly is the worst day of my life.

117