Chapter 35
3.2k 3 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I turned to the direction of the voice and in the middle of the basketball field stood a violet eyed, silky black haired and slender bodied female.

 

Yes I know this person, she is Issei’s ex, Amano Yuuma-chan or more correctly Raynare.

 

Like the anime she was dressed in leather clothing which barely covered her body and had black crow wings. She did have nice melons though.

 

“My my looks like a stripper walked in”, I said with a smirk not being able to control myself not to.

 

“What did you just say, you low-class devil”, she said anger clearly shown on her face.

 

“……Raynare-sama……”, said Asia.

 

“So Raynare eh? What business do you have here?”, I asked.

 

“I don’t want a filthy low-class Devil like you talking to me”, she said while looking at me like I am something disgusting.

 

I scowled at her.

 

She continued, “That girl. Asia, is our personal belonging. Can I have her back? Asia, you know it’s useless to run away?”

 

“……No. I don’t want to return to that Church. I don’t want to return to the people who kill other people. ……Also, you people did things to me……”, Asia replied back with disgust.

 

“Please don’t say that, Asia. Your Sacred Gear is essential for our plan. So please come back with me? I also took the time to look for you. Don’t make trouble for me”, said Raynare.

 

She approached us. Asia hid behind me. Her body trembling in fear.

 

I took a step forward and activated my sacred gear, can’t take chances with her and said, “Wait. Stop. Can’t you see she doesn’t want to go? And  Raynare what are you going to do with her after taking her back?”.

 

Raynare said, “Low-class Devil, don’t call me by my name. My name will get filthy. What’s between us doesn’t have anything to do with you. If you don’t go back to your master’s place quickly, you will die, you know?”

 

She then looked at my sacred gear and started to laugh , gathering a spear of light in her hand saying, “Your Sacred Gear is one of the common ones. It’s called the [Twice Critical]. It doubles the power of the possessor for a temporally time, but having you double your power is not a threat to me. Truly, a fitting object for a low-class Devil like you”.

 

I didn’t listen to her and immediately concentrated on increasing my power.

 

[Power up!] x 15

 

[Dragon’s Fists Combat Mode]

 

With that my entire body got covered with dark red dragon energy again and emitted a blinding light. I said, “Dragon’s sword” and the energy sword appeared on my right hand as I got into a combat stance.

 

Raynare looked flabbergasted and suddenly afraid and she said, “H-High Class. How you are a filthy low-class devil. How can you have such power”.

 

“Heh. You keep acting all and mighty but you yourself are in the lowest tiers of the fallen angels. You can’t understand what a sacred gear is capable of even after seeing it with your eyes. And you call ME lowly? You are the one who is at the bottom of the barrel Raynare, admit it”, I said with a big smirk taunting her.

 

“Y-You..”, she said, she was unable to say anything and looks like she is both angry and frightened as she is shaking.

 

“So what are you going to do? Are you going to fight or run way?”, I asked.

 

She looked torn at what to do but she finally looked determined and said, “ I admit that you are strong but I cannot leave now, not at this time”.

 

And she threw her spear at me which I deflected with my sword.

 

“You are  unexpected brave, I thought you would run away”, I said remembering how she tried to run away after seeing Issei level up.

 

“S-Shut up!”, she said while throwing more spears.

 

I deflected all of them and suddenly came up with an idea.

 

[Fire ball]

 

I said  extending my left arm as my right was busy deflecting spears.

 

She dodged it, now’s my chance.

 

Quickly dispelling the energy sword on right hand I extended it and said..

 

[Fire rope]

 

A fire rope appeared and bounded the distracted Raynare , burning the places where it was touching.

 

GUUH!

 

She said while she was pulled towards me.

 

I gathered all my energy on my left hand and punched at her stomach as soon as it was in range, without holding back unlike with Freed.

 

She crashed in the wall of the changing room of the court and made a huge hole and she was knocked unconscious.

 

Whew a job well done. I thought.

 

I finally managed to save her as I wanted.

 

Then I turned to Asia who was still standing behind me, looking at me in awe and said with a smile, “Now that it’s done come with me, let’s go somewhere safe”, extending my hand.

 

“Y-Yes let’s go”, she said snapping out of trance and smiling.

 

And I took her to the ORC room.

 

By this time Rias and everyone was there.

 

I entered first with Asia following behind me, hiding shyly behind my back.

 

I took a deep breath and said, “ Hello everyone I am back. Oh and say hello to Asia here, I believe you all met her yesterday”.

 

“Hello”, said everyone. Then looked at Asia and..

 

Koneko said, “Hello”, with an expressionless face. Kiba smiled and said “Hello”.

 

Issei smiled but had a lewd look on his face for a second and said, "Hello..". Typical.

 

Akeno and Rias both smiled and said, “Hello”.

 

Asia shyly looked at everyone and said, "H-Hello everyone I am Asia Argento".

 

Then Rias turned towards me with a serious face and said, “Akira care to explain what’s going on? And it better be a good explanation”.

 

I gulped and began to explain.

91