Chapter 40
3.2k 7 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life went on as usual after that.

 

I met Asia whenever I was in the club. She didn’t have any missions yet, not even flyer distribution as Buchou said she needs to get used to it first.

 

As for Gasper we have made some good progress, he is now able to walk to the ORC room.

 

When Issei first saw him he was like, “WHHHAT you said he was a boy right Akira? Why does he look like a girl ?”.

 

This sudden outburst scared Gasper and he hid behind me.

 

“It’s ok Gasper he is just disappointed”, I said smiling and patting Gasper’s head.

 

Everyone else except Asia was just smiling. Asia looked confused.

 

Then I turned to Issei and said with a smile, “Yes he is a guy Ise, he just likes to crossdress”.

 

Issei got angry and mad and shouted, “Why are you dressing like a girl when you are a guy. You are going to make people misunderstand. Dress like a guy”.

 

“B-But girl’s clothes are cute”, said Gasper with teary eyes.

 

“That’s not the point”, shouted Issei.

 

Sigh I have to step in, otherwise Gasper might regress into his older self.

 

“Ahem Issei please stop you are scaring Gasper”, I said firmly.

 

At this Issei stopped and looked at Gasper and realized his mistake and said, “S-Sorry”.

 

Asia then said, B-But he is very cute”.

 

I looked at Asia and smiled and said, “That he is I agree, it really suit him and if he wants to wear them that is his choice”. Gasper looked happy.

 

Issei looked at me in horror, “You too..”.

 

“But…”, I continued, “Gasper it would be better for everyone if you put on boy’s clothes, I mean I know you like girl’s clothes but at least try to change, not now but after you have gained some courge”.

 

Issei gave a sigh a relief.

 

Gasper then thought of something and gave a determined look, “If that’s what you think senpai. I want to be brave like you senpai, I want to be more manly. I will try my best to change and be brave and wear boy’s clothes”.

 

“That’s the spirit”, I said smiling and patting his head.

 

Rias then looked at me and smiled and said, “Thank you Akira for helping Gasper. I feel that now he has gotten more accustomed to people even if it’s just us”.

 

“No problem, I am just helping out a Kouhai and a teammate”, I said smiling.

 

Speaking of which I almost forgot, I took a paper bag out of my school bag, it had two holes for eyes and put it over Gasper’s head.

 

“How do you feel Gasper? I think this should help you get used to people”, I asked Gasper.

 

Gasper squealed and said, “It feels great senpai I don’t feel afraid anymore, thank you”.

 

“No problem glad you liked it”, I said.

 

Asia gasped and said, “He looks scary”. Issei said, “Yes he looks creepy”.

 

“He looks like a pervert”, Koneko suddenly said.

 

“Ara ara but it seems to help him”, said Akeno. “True”, said Kiba with hands in his chin looking at him in a thoughtful way.

 

“Good job on the thought, you made Gasper more comfortable”, said Rias smiling.

 

I scratched my head saying, “No it’s not a big deal,  in the anime it was an idea by Asia and the upcoming knight”.

 

“That maybe true but you were the one to do it here”, said Akeno.

 

“Yes it’s all thanks to you Gasper fells better”, said Rias smiling.

 

I smiled and said, “Thanks”.

 

Issei let out another gasp when he saw Gasper’s room that day but we all just ignored him.

 

Also about Gasper’s training and meeting outsiders when I suggested it to Rias she said, “ I cannot let Gasper out in front of other’s due to onii-sama’s orders s there will be no meeting other people unless he tells me too. About training I don’t want to go against onii-sama’s orders but I’ll let you do it for Gasper’s sake and because I believe in you, nut it must be done under my or Akeno’s supervision”.

 

“Ok Buchou thank you for giving me the opportunity and thank you for believing in me”, I said with a smile.

 

“N-No problem”, said Buchou.

 

I may have made a mistake but I thought I saw Buchou blush a little. Well it’s probably a mistake.

 

With that I started training Gasper.

 

I usually Had Koneko or Kiba or Asia  to help and Rias or Akeno used to supervise.

 

I used threw balls or frisbees at him and told him to stop it but he mostly failed. He froze us instead of the balls or frisbees out of fright.

 

I also used to make him run to improve stamina.

 

Koneko used this opportunity to tease Gasper by bringing garlic in front of gasper and saying, “Gya-kun I bought you a gift”.

 

Gasper used to shout, “NOOO” and would run.

 

Honestly I knew it from the anime but it’s unusual to see the usually reserved Koneko teasing someone. I felt amused.

 

After repeated failures Gasper would sulk saying, “Senpai I am no good, I can never become like you”.

 

And I usually encourage him saying, “No you can do this I believe in you, you are our most important asset”.

 

Gasper would be moved and with determination”, I-I am an asset? Then I will do my best to be useful to you senpai”.

 

“That’s the spirit”, I would smile and say.

 

But I cannot help but think this is useless and I have to rely on feeding him my blood to help him control his power. Since my sacred gear is also a dragon like Issei’s it should work similarly.

 

The problem is he is afraid of blood.Sigh. I have to do something to solve this problem.

 

A few days later.

 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

 

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock.

 

I set the alarm early because last night Buchou said that we are going to have a club meeting early in the morning.

 

So I got ready and went towards the school in a hurry.

 

I went straight to the club of course.

 

When I went I saw no one but Rias in there. Wow guess I am a bit too early.

 

“Good morning Buchou”, I greeted Buchou with a smile.

 

“Ara you are early. Good morning Akira”, said Buchou with a smile.

 

“Yes I thought I better get here early as it might be  something important”, I said.

 

“How considerate”, said Rias with a smile.

83