Chapter 54
3.3k 7 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What are you saying? I merely thought the way you acted was unbecoming of your position. So I simply showed you how you should have one. I wasn’t mocking you, I was just pointing out your mistake”, I replied calmly with a smile.

 

Riser’s energy started rising and the flames around him were back and he shouted, “YOUUU..”.

 

At that time Grayfia promptly said, “That’s enough If both of you were to continue, then I won’t be quiet about it. For Sirzechs-sama’s honour, I won’t hold back”. She approved my etiquette earlier but she could have skipped the posture comment, she really is serious when it comes to these sheesh.

 

“Fine”, said Riser and put off his flames. I looked at her and nodded.

 

“Master, Sirzechs-sama, and those from the House of Phoenix knew it would turn out like this. To tell you the truth this was to be the last discussion meeting. Everyone knew that it wouldn’t be solved, so they decided to make a last resort.”, said Grayfia to Rias after confirming that we (Riser and I ) both cooled down.

 

“Last resort? What do you mean, Grayfia?”, asked Rias.

 

“Ojou-sama, if you wish to push your opinion forward, then how about you settle it by having a Rating Game against Raiser-sama?”, asked Grayfia.

 

Rias was a little startled on hearing that , I mean she knew it would be brought up since I mentioned it but I guess she was hoping that she didn’t have to resort to that.

 

“Just as you know, Ojou-sama, only mature aged Devils can participate in official [Rating Game]. But if it’s an unofficial match between pure-blood Devils, even immature Devils can participate. However, in this case—”, continued Grayfia.

 

“When it involves the family and household problems”, said Rias and sighed.

 

Rias then continued, “In other words Otou-sama and the others decided to have a game as a last resort if I was to decline, right? ……Just how far are they intending to interfere with my life to feel satisfied......!”. She looked pissed.

 

“Then Ojou-sama, you are saying you would also decline to participate in the game?”, asked Grayfia.

 

“No, I won’t, since this is a chance. Alright then but since me and my servants have never participated in a Rating Game, I want it to be held after 10 days s that we can use it as training period. What do you say Raiser?”, said Rias.

 

Riser smirked and said, “Hee, so you're accepting it. You even put down your pride for the sake of training, you really thinking this through. But this might make the game more interesting as otherwise it will be too boring with my peerage crushing your’s easily. I don’t mind. But withat being said, I’m already a matured Devil and I have already participated in the official game. Right now I have won most of the games. Even so, you still want to play, Rias?”.

 

“I will. I will blow you away, Raiser!”, said Rias.

 

“Fine. If you win, do whatever you like. But if I win, you will marry me immediately”, said Riser.

 

Both of them glared at each other. They were both glaring at each other with scary eyes.

 

“Understood. I, Grayfia, have confirmed both sides opinion. I will be in charge of the game between the two household. The game will be held 10 days later. Is that okay?”, said Grayfia.

 

“Yes”, said Rias.

 

“Yeah”, said Riser.

 

“Understood. I will inform the two households then”, Grayfia bowed after confirming and then teleported from the room.

 

Riser then looked at us and smirked and said, “Hey, Rias. Would the ones here be your servants?”.

 

Rias twitched her eyes at his words and said, “So what?”.

 

Riser started laughing and said, “Then this match will be a laugh. Only your Queen, the “Priestess of Thunder” can fight on par with my adorable servants.”.

 

Honestly I really want to give this prick a taste of my power but I decided to hold back as I didn’t want the enemy to know our power. The more he underestimates us the better. Well I am confident that currently I can at the very least give him a hard time, judging from the power he displayed earlier.

 

Saying that, Raiser clicks his fingers, and the magic-circle on the floor glows.

 

The magic-circle has the same emblem of Phoenix that Raiser appeared from. Then shadows appears from the magic-circle.

 

One, two, three……well Riser’s entire peerage appears as you may have already guessed.

 

Issei was looking shocked. Well I can’t blame him they are a complete peerage consisting of 15 members after all.

 

“Well, these are my cute servants”, said Riser.

 

Around Raiser who said that, 15 people that seems to be his servants gathers around him.

 

So the people were Yubelluna his Queen  a voluptuous woman with long, wavy purple hair that falls all the way down her back and matching eyes. At the front, the right side of her hair falls over her breast and covers her right eye, while the left side falls near the top of her skirt.

 

Ravel his sister and Bishop a beautiful young girl with dark blue eyes. She has long blonde hair tied into twintails with large, drill-like curls and blue ribbons keeping them in place. The front of her hair has several bangs hanging over her forehead, with a V-shaped fringe hanging over the bridge of her nose.

 

Mihae Riser’s other Bishop a young girl who most notably is always seen wearing a Kimono with a color pattern of purple, orange and pink with her hair tied on opposite side.

 

Karlamine his Knight  a young woman with light brown hair and green eyes. Her outfit consists of a full set of silver armor with black accents that appears to be a cross between a European Knight (chest plate, gauntlets and greaves) and a Japanese Samurai (hip plates and shoulder guards), and wears a headband that goes across her hair and forehead. She is equipped with a broadsword and a dagger, both of which are held with brown belts slung across her hip. The broadsword is slung on her left hip, and features a red jewel on the pommel and has bandages across the handle for grip. The dagger, which is located behind her hip, features a gold hilt with bandages on the handle.

 

Siris his other Knight a tall young woman with long black hair with a dark blue tint and brown eyes. Her hair features five thin ponytails going around her head, which are held up by a golden hair accessory on top of her head. Her outfit consists of a white top with black accents that is modeled after a Chinese cheongsam, red shorts, and armored, knee-high boots with matching gauntlets. The top features a diamond shape on the chest area, giving view of her breasts and cleavage. She also has a giant Zweihänder that is mounted on her back when not in use. It features a black blade with silver edges, and has a black hilt with a red handle.

 

Isabela his Rook a voluptuous woman with short, light brown hair and grey eyes. Her hair has three red highlights across, and wears a plain white mask which covers the right side of her face. Her outfit consists of a black jacket and matching jeans. The jacket has wide shoulders and a wide collar, and features three leather straps on both her arms. It is also slightly open, revealing her rather-large breasts and cleavage, and it is cut off at her midriff. Her jeans have a section (on her right pant leg) cut off, revealing some of her thighs and rear end, and also features three leather straps on her calves, just below the ankles, and two extra straps on her right pant leg to keep it in place. She also wears black fighting gloves and boots to enhance her blows.

 

Xuelan his other Rook  a well-endowed young woman of Chinese descent with shoulder-length black hair and blue-green eyes. Her hair has two Chinese-style buns on both sides of her head, while the front features bangs that form a slight V-shape across her forehead. Her outfit consists of a navy blue qipao with gold accents, a white sash around her stomach, and black, low-heeled shoes. The qipao is open at the chest area, giving view to Xuelan's breasts and cleavage. She also wears black armguards over her forearms. And from what I saw in the anime she does not wear any undergarments.

 

Ile and Nel they were twin sisters and Pawns, they are two very young girls with turquoise hair, which they keep tied to one side of their head with a yellow ribbon (opposite to their sister), and blue eyes. Both of their outfits consist of gym uniforms, which consist of white t-shirts with blue accents, black leggings, and blue sneakers over knee-high socks, similar to the Kuoh Academy's girls' gym uniforms, albeit without the logo. They also wear an orange wristband on their left wrist. Both of their chainsaws are colored blue, but they carry them in different-colored gym bags when not in use (Ile carries a blue bag, while Nel carries a red bag).

 

Ni and Li the twin Cat-girl Pawns  are two young girls, appearing to be in their teens. Being twins they sport similar appearances, with the major difference being Ni's red eyes and blue hair, in contrast to Li's blue eyes and red hair. Also, Ni ties her hair in a ponytail, while Li has hers in a braid with a pink bow tied at the end. Due to them being Nekomatas they have light brown cat ears with black stripes. They also wear piercings on their ears, with Li having two gold earrings on her left ear and Ni having blue colored ones on her right. Similarly, both of them have a fang sticking out of their mouths, with Ni having hers to her left, Li having hers on her right, thus mirroring each other. They appear to be the same height in the anime. Both of them wear short skimpy, white sailor uniforms that reveal their abdomen, shoulders, and lower breasts, and wear short black skirts. They are also shown to tie their orange ascots in different ways respectively. Also, they're always seen wearing red and blue fighter's glove and leg guards matching their hair color respectively.

 

Marion another Pawn is a young girl with shoulder length light brown hair and dark brown eyes, dressed in a buttoned, sleeveless, French maid uniform with a white laced design, along with a standard maid head piece, cuffs, and a white half-apron to go with the set. She also wears light grey tights.

 

Bülent another Pawn  a young girl with shoulder length brown hair, dressed in a sleeveless French maid uniform that exposes her cleavage, with a white laced design on the edges, as well as a maid headpiece, half-apron, and forearm length finger-less gloves.

 

Shuriya another Pawn a young woman with long pale blue hair and amber eyes. She has tanned skin and is seen wearing a bikini made up of a metallic underwire brassier and a silk loincloth that exposes her sides. She also wears a silver colored tiara and neck rings with a ruby and blue gem respectively. Other accessories that she wears include ruby orb earrings, neck rings with a blue gem, a snake themed bracelet on her upper arm and a transparent pink veil across both her arms. Shuriya, notably, has purple highlights around her eyes.

 

Mira the Pawn while defeated Issei easily on today’s encounter in the anime  a young girl with blue hair and light brown eyes. Her hair is styled with six short ponytails, with four of the six. The front of her hair features split bangs going across her forehead, with side bangs framing her face. Her outfit consists of a white haori with a red obi, which is worn under a red happi coat. She wears bandages on her forearms and shins, and wears black guards over her hands. For footwear, she wears a pair of zōri

 

Issei after staring at them started crying silently while looking at Riser. I stifled a laughter.

 

“H-Hey, Rias…… This servant-kun over here is crying a lot while looking at me”, asked Riser. He was a bit freaked out and rightfully so.

 

Rias looking at Issei put her hand on her forehead and said, “This boy’s dream is to have a harem. I think he was moved after looking at your servants”.

 

“Gross~”.

 

“Raiser-sama, this person is freaking me out~”.

 

Riser’s girls said those things while making a disgusted face looking at Issei.

 

Raiser calms them while patting their bodies.

 

Then he said, “Don’t say that, my cute girls. Looking up to upper stream folks is what a lowly ones does. Let’s show them how passionate we are”.

 

Saying that Riser started to have a tongue kiss with Yubelluna. He’s making noise by moving his tongue around!

 

Rias looked like she didn’t care.

 

“Nn……afu……”,  Yubelluna is making a sweet voice while putting her legs around Raiser’s!

 

“Hauhauhauuu……”, said Asia who was next to me her face turn red and has her brain blow. This view must be too strong for Asia.

 

Issei was looking dumbstruck.

 

Raiser takes his mouth away while there is a thread of saliva, and then starts to tongue kiss another girl!

 

Riser after finishing the second smirked at Issei and said, “You will never be able to do this”.

 

Issei was angry and shouted, “Don’t say what I think you were saying! Damn it! Boosted Gear!”.

 

I decided to step in and said, “As uncouth as ever I see. It’s evidently clear that you are the black sheep of the family. Here you have the person who you are actually fighting against for her to be your fiancé and you are kissing other girls in front of her. You really have no tact, rather you act like a wild beast rather than a noble. Tsk Tsk”.

 

Riser got angry again and his flames went blazing and he said, “Again? You have the gall to insult me again? I don’t want to hear from you, you probably have never touched a woman in your life”.

 

Ravel was also scowling at me, well that’s a given since I am insulting her beloved Onii-sama.

 

I calmy said with a smile, “That may be true. But even I know how to act in front of my would be fiancé, especially if I were a noble. While you, you are just a fried chicken”.

 

“Fried Chicken? You dare insult me Riser Phenex and call me fried chicken? I will end you”, shouted Riser as his flames became hotter and hotter.

 

Everyone on my team got into battle stance to protect me.

 

But I calmy shrugged ands said, “There you go again acting like a wild beast. We have a match in 10 days right? How about we settle this there like civilized people?”.

 

My retort froze Riser. Then he shook it off and said, “Fine as you wish. Rias see you at the Rating game”.

 

Then he and his team went to the magic circle to teleport, before going he looked back at me and said, “A little warning, accidents do happen in Rating games, accidents which can take your life”, and he smirked and him and his team teleported.

 

After he went away Kiba told me, “That greeting etiquette was great Akira-kun, where did you learn it?”.

 

Issei nodded and said, “Yes dude that was awesome”.

 

I just smiled and said, “It’s nothing, I just got it from reading a few historical novels”.

 

“Ara ara that’s wonderful”, said Akeno with a smile.

 

Kiba and Issei nodded and said, “Yes that’s great”.

 

“You were wonderful Akira-san”, said Asia smiling.

 

I blushed and said, “Thank you everyone”.

 

Rias was quiet.

 

Kiba said with a concerned look, “But the way you acted, Riser might target you in the game so be careful”.

 

Everyone else nodded.

 

I looked at them and sighed and said, “I know. I’ll be careful but you have to admit it was fun right?”, I added the last part with a smile.

 

Everyone except Rias who was in thought said …

 

“Yes”.

 

“Definitely”

 

“It was fun al right”

 

“Hmm”

 

Then we left for the day. We had no devil work today as we leave for training tomorrow.

78