Chapter 71
3.4k 7 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the living room of Suzuki residence, a crimson hair beauty next to me is greeting my parents, “So, like how I just explained, I, Rias Gremory, will also be living in this house. I might be inexperienced but please take care of me, Otou-sama, Okaa-sama.”

 

And there was another beauty with blonde hair next to me with teary eyes and unpleasant face. She seems to be in a very bad mood. Well that’s to be expected.

 

After one hour after Asia and I went home from the party,  Buchou suddenly said she would live with me by calling me over the phone and that she was coming today.

 

I tried to convince her otherwise because let’s be honest waking up everyday like that with girls all over you naked at times is troublesome, but she mostly forced herself to make this happen.

 

She said, “I want to strengthen the relationship with my servant”, I tried to argue saying she could stay with Akeno but she said Akeno is already her very close to her and she wanted to specifically to get to know me.

 

In the end I relented as this was what happened in the anime and it was inevitable anyway. Well, I would be lying if I said that it didn’t make me happy. It’s troublesome but it’s worth the trouble as the benefits are great. I just have to get used to it.

 

The only thing I wished was that it happened a bit later as I was very tired after dealing with all the riser stuff, training and the party. I needed to prepare myself mentally but oh well, what’s done is done.

 

That “Fried Chicken” Riser went into a slump after experiencing his first defeat of his life. Just like in the anime. Heh, what a loser.

 

“Oh, what should I do? Asia-chan and Rias-san, so I will be having two daughters now”, said my mother.

 

My mum, after living with Asia, started to adore Asia like her own daughter so she was okay with another girl coming in. My dad on the other hand is crying hard.

 

“Yup, yup. It’s a guy's dream after all. I mean, to have lots of girls! You may be able to fulfil the dream I had when I was young!”, he said.

 

Well yes, that’s almost every straight guy’s dream. It doesn’t matter if they are pervert like Issei and his two friends or not.

 

And about the Dragon Aura leaking into my body…

 

 Thanks to Rias and Akeno researching seriously about dragons, the aura can be removed and my strength was relatively back to normal.

 

All I  have to do something every few days to reduce my dragon's powers. If I don’t, the aura again contaminates my body making me weaker again.

 

Though the way to reduce the dragon’s power is a quite erotic. It’s basically what was done to Issei but in my case it’s both arms, apparently if you reduce the powers in the arms then the leaked aura will come back into the sacred gear gauntlets present in the arms, hence removing them from my body...... In other words, having this problem is a good thing.

 

Rias arrived 1 hour after she called.

 

“Now, Akira. We have your parents’ permission. With this I am a member of this family. So can you take my luggage to my room right away promptly?”, said Rias.

 

Honestly I don’t like to do grunt work. But this is my duty as a servant of Gremory. But more importantly knowing Rias, I will probably will get a “reward” later, so it’s worth it, heh, heh.

 

“Y-Yes!”, I said as I took her stuff to her room.

 

“Akira-san, I will help as well”, says Asia follows behind me.

 

“......Auu, looks like there’s only hope for polygamy...... ......But, but......it will be against the teachings of God......but, but at this rate......hauu......”, said Asia.

 

“But we are devils right? We can do what we want”, said to Asia with a smile.

 

“That’s…That’s true….but…….but…no..nothing”, said Asia with a sad face.

 

I let it go as well. I like you Asia, but I won’t you get in the way of me having a harem.

 

Asia was in a bad mood since Rias called but that’s to be expected.

 

“Here, Akira. That will go over there”, Rias starts to order me around as soon as I brought the luggage into her room.

 

“Yes!”,  I said and arranged the things as she said.

 

“Akira, I want to take a bath after this...... Yeah, I will wash your back for you”, said Rias.

 

“Really!? Sure”, I said gleefully. Well as I said before, the reward will be worth it.

 

“Geez! If you are having a bath together, then so will I! Akira-san and Buchou-san! Please don’t leave me out of this!”, Asia starts to complain with teary eyes. Sure join in, I mean at this point, does it make a difference? The more the merrier!!

 

Man, I am living the dream!!

 

“Asia. I’m sorry, but this is how it is. Is it all right if this is a proclamation of war?”, said Rias

 

“Uuu, I don’t want to lose, but it seems like I will lose!”, said Asia.

 

Somehow, I think there are sparks between the two......

 

I said with a smirk, “Why don’t you both join in together?”.

 

They both looked at me and then looked at each other and nodded.

 

Then Rias said, “Ok, let’s get in together”.

 

Asia said, “I don’t like it but if Akira-san says so”.

 

I smiled and said, “Yes, let’s get along well”.

 

And just like that we all ended taking a bath together. Nothing happened of course. But Rias and Asia took turns to was my back. Let’s take it slow and progress at my own pace. In the end, I am sure to benefit.

 

It looks like my everyday life will be getting even livelier.

 

Hello everyone, this is the start of Season 2. Hope you guys like it.

70