Chapter 74
3k 7 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At class during lunch I was looking out of the window reminiscing about my current life. My life so far has been great and I hope it will continue to be so.

 

I am worried about the upcoming events and I hope I can overcome the future enemies.

 

Oh I forgot to tell you, after the match against Riser we watched the video of the match together as a team, many times to savor our victory.

 

Anyway during the first watch after seeing me take down Riser’s [Queen] the video was paused and all the members except Akeno and Issei were giving me disapproving looks.

 

Kiba smiled and said, “Akira-kun, I never thought you be the type to act like this. I always thought that Ise-kun was the only one who acts like this, but it seems like I was mistaken. I feel like apologizing to the opponent”.

 

Rias sighed and said, “I am feeling complicated about. On one hand I know you defeated a troublesome opponent like this and it brought us victory but on the other hand I didn’t expect you to behave like this”.

 

Koneko just glared at me and said, “Pervert! Enemy of women! Don’t come near me” and turned her head away with a “hmph!”. She didn’t come near for that day.

 

Asia just smiled but looked uncomfortable.

 

Issei was looking confused at their reaction because I bet he thought that this move was the best.

 

Akeno just giggled and said, “Ara ara”.

 

I remained unaffected and I said with an indifferent voice, “I did this to win and I have no regrets. If the situation calls for it, I will do it again”.

 

Akeno just laughed saying, “Ufufu”. Others remained silent. Rias sighed, Kiba and Asia were smiling while Koneko was looking away.

 

Issei said, “Don’t worry I support you Akira-kun”.

 

Of course, you would. I just smiled at him and said, “Thank you Ise-kun”.

 

And now back to the present.

 

I was having lunch with Issei, Matsuda and Motohama.

 

Suddenly Motohama said while fixing his glasses, “Akira. You should be careful. There're bad rumours about you”.

 

“Rumours? What rumours are you taking about?”, I asked. Though I am pretty sure I know what he was talking about aka the rumours “they” spread.

 

“The wild beast Akira, playing around with beautiful girls. He's got a hold on Rias-senpai and Himejima-senpai. He's forcing them to do evil, sexual acts against their will. "Fufufu. The dignified Ojou-sama is making such a slutty face for me! You pig!". Then you abuse them with words and violence”, said Motohama.

 

“Really?”, I said making an amused face. Motohama, Matsuda and Issei were taken aback, bet they didn’t expect this reaction.

 

“Y-Yes.T-There’s more. The beast finally set his filthy fangs on the school’s mascot, Koneko-chan, who has a loli body. Then he instigated intense sexual intercourse that could easily break her body. He feasted on an underdeveloped body. "Senpai... please stop...". But her words were futile to the beast. His lust for sex then reached the Angel who had just transferred to our school; he attacked Asia-chan on the first day. "I'll teach you about Japanese culture with my special after school lesson". He made the Angel fall down to the abyss at dawn... You took her into your house. The never ending hell took place in your small room. The brute Akira’s hunt for beautiful girls never ends. ...Well something like that”, said Motohama with a smirk.

 

“I see”, I said, my tone was indifferent and my face impassive.

 

I made a sweeping look around the class. It may be a mistake but it felt as if there were people looking as if I were a lusting animal...Sigh.

 

All 3 of them were again taken aback by my lack of reaction. Huhu.. I won’t let you have fun at my expense. This reaction of the class is unfortunate but not unexpected, I‘ll just have to live with it.

 

Matsuda asked, “Are you not shaken by any of this?”.

 

I just smiled and said, “It doesn’t matter. I spent most of my time in this school alone, it’s only recently that I have made friends with you three. So it doesn’t really matter what the rest of the school thinks of me”.

 

This made all 3 of them speechless as they couldn’t elicit any kind of reaction from me.

 

“By the way who spread these rumours? Do you guys know?”, I asked.

 

“Well, we spread those rumours”, replied Motohama.

 

“Yeah”, said Matsuda and Issei nodded.

 

They looked proud.

 

“Hmm. And why did you do that?”, I asked.

 

“Hm... We'll go crazy with jealousy if we don't do things like this”, said Motohama.

 

“Hahaha! More like our heads are already fucked over!”, said Matsuda.

 

“Yes, they are correct”, said Issei.

 

“Hmm…I am surprised people believed infamous perverts like you three”, I said with a smirk.

 

“Hey”, said Matsuda.

 

“That’s uncalled for”, said Issei.

 

“By the way, there’s also a rumour about you and Kiba being a gay couple”, said Motohama.

 

“The beast's lust for sex finally reached the school prince! We spread that as well”, said Matsuda.

 

“It’s really popular among some girls”, said Motohama.

 

“Kyaaa! Who’s bending down and who’s sticking it in?”, said Matsuda.

 

“Now, that’s uncalled for”, I said out loudly. I know I said I would not care but there are boundaries that shouldn’t be crossed.

 

The trio were happy about my outburst.

 

Then suddenly a voice said behind us, “What’s going on? What are you three horny stooges talking about with Akira-kun? Another filthy conversation I assume?”.

 

We looked in the direction to see a bespectacled girl with gold colored eyes and lightly messy brunette colored hair tied into braids on each side. Asia was standing beside her. They seemed to have finished lunch. Asia said she made a friend in school, well figures it will be this girl, I am not complaining though, I myself am friends with perverts.

 

“Kiryuu?”, said Matsuda.

 

“Aika?”, said Issei.

 

Kiryuu looked at Asia and said while holding her glassed with one hand, “Asia, there are plenty of guys out there. Why did you have to choose this one to your boyfriend?”.

 

“B-b-b-boy friend!!?”, said Asia looking flustered.

 

“Eh? I’m wrong? But the two of you are always together, so I thought you two were going out”, said Kiryuu.

 

“T-t-that’s...Auu...”, said Asia as face began to turn crimson.

 

“Kiryuu-san that’s rude. I admit that I am not the best of guys but at least I am a better person than these three perverts”, I said.

 

“HEY!”, Issei, Matsuda and Motohama said together in indignation.

 

“So you admit you are her boyfriend”, said Kiryuu slyly.

 

“Yes”, I said with full confidence.

 

Which made the perverted trio have defeated looked.

 

“See Asia. He admits  that he is your boyfriend”, said Kiryuu to Asia with a smirk.

 

Asia said, “Ah, yes he’s...Auu…”, and blushed even harder and covered her face.

 

“So, you guys are a couple. As expected. You're always together and get along well, kinda like a combination. You guys are also living together with your parents' permission, right? A young boy and a girl living under one roof. That'll be... Mufufufu. By the way, I was the one who told her about 'bathing together'! So?! Did you enjoy it?!”, said Kiryuu.

 

“I see. So it was you. You shouldn’t teach people incorrect things. The ‘bathing together’ is a thing for the same sex only. That being said, I did like it”, I said with a smirk.

 

Kiryuu said with a smile, “Hmm. As expected. My advises are the best. Even Asia li…” but before she could finish Asia covered her mouth.

 

“Aaaah! Please stop, Kiryuu-san!”, said Asia with a face so red, I haven’t seen it before.

 

To diffuse the situation and remove the awkward atmosphere I told Kiryuu, “Let’s stop now Kiryuu. I think this is enough”.

 

Kiryuu nodded with a smirk.

 

And with this the lunch time ended.

72