Chapter 84
1.8k 4 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, I woke up feeling a bit better. The conflicting feeling was still there but I was better than last night at least.

 

KNOCK ! KNOCK!

 

I heard knocking at the door and then I heard Asia’s voice, “Akira-san breakfast is ready? Please wake up”.

 

I also heard Rias’s voice saying, ”Akira wake up, it’s time for school”.

 

I answered, “I am up”.

 

BANG!!

 

The door opened suddenly and Asia and Rias rushed in with worried faces.

 

Asia asked, “Akira-san are you ok?”. Rias rushed past her and gave me a hug and asked, “Last night must have been very hard for you. Did you sleep well?”.

 

I smiled and said, “Yes, I am alright. Thanks for worrying about me you too. And yes, I surprisingly fell asleep without any problems last night”.

 

“Thank goodness”, said Rias with a smile. “It’s good that you had a good sleep Akira-san”, said Asia happily.

 

After that nothing much happened and I went to school as usual. I forcefully put that regret on the back of my head and continued my daily activities so as not to be distracted by that. It was something necessary that had to be done and it’s no use to be moping about it.

 

That night in the ORC room as we were waiting for summoning request Akeno discussed something with Rias and came to me and said, “Akira-kun you have been called today to the client that Ise-kun was called yesterday”.

 

By the way I forgot to mention that after getting his powers in order, Gasper always joined us at club meetings as he got confidence in himself which was a big relief. And yes, he was with us today as well.

 

Issei looked surprised and then sad and said, “Man I thought that I finally got a regular customer”.

 

So, Azazel is after me after Issei. Well, it does makes sense considering his hobby is sacred gear collection and our sacred gears are powerful.

 

I frowned and said, “That’s kind of suspicious don’t you think?”.

 

Everyone looked surprised and Rias asked, “How so?”.

 

“Well that guy asked for me specifically, correct? And last time he asked for Ise specifically”, I said.

 

“Yes, you are correct. So what?”, said Rias with a face that said she was confused.

 

“Well, you see, how does this person know who we are specifically? A very few people know that we are devils. And this guy isn’t even an old customer. Isn’t this suspicious?”, I said.

 

With this everyone had a sense of realization. Rias asked, “Then Akira it’s better not to go. lt’s cancel the request”.

 

I shook my head my said, “This is just my speculation. There is no reason to let go of a profitable customer. Besides Ise got to make his first successful contract on his own”.

 

Issei immediately said, “You don’t have to take risk because of me”.

 

Rias said, “Yes, Akira let’s not do this”. I firmly said, “Don’t worry. I don’t think it’s too dangerous. It’s a bit suspicious yes. But it’s not worth forgoing this contract. Let’s just be careful”.

 

Rias sighed and said, “As you wish”.

 

Honestly, I just wanted to be careful. Azazel really isn’t a threat if we just continue as it is. However, if we don’t go it will rouse his suspicion and he may do something unexpected so it’s better to just go.

 

After that I went to the teleportation circle in the room and Issei said, “Be careful”. Asia said, “Be careful Akira-san”. I smiled and said, “Don’t worry”.

 

After that I activated my magic and teleported.

 

Where I arrived was a dimly lit room with various night lamps and two sofas with a table in between. There walls were empty, probably because Issei got the picture. Apart from a potted plant there weren’t any other decorations in the room. The windows were covered in curtains.

 

On the sofa I found a tall man appearing to be in his twenties with an average build, black hair, golden bangs and black goatee. He was wearing a yukata.

 

Yes, there was Azazel. I looked at him in surprise for a second even though I knew it was him but I quickly corrected myself and said, “Hello, I am a devil from the Gremory household. I have come as per the summon”.

 

Azazel laughed and said, “Haha, you don’t have to be so stiff, have a seat”.

 

I nodded and sat across him. I asked , “Umm…so what is the request?”.

 

He said , “I just wanted someone to talk with. Your  friend who came yesterday was a good partner to talk to. You are underaged so you can’t drink right? Here’s some orange juice”. He drank whiskey.

 

“Thank you”, I said as I took the drink. Well, at least he is thoughtful. I wanted to taunt him by questioning how he knew about me. But refrained to do so as not to cause unnecessary conflicts.

 

“So, what do you want to talk about?”, I asked.

 

Azazel shrugged and said, “How about things that happen in your life”.

 

So I talked about my school life and things I do as a devil. Though I cared to reveal only outlines and get into details as I didn’t to tell him anything and I had to come later to converse.

 

Azazel said, “I see you didn’t mention anything about women. You friend was always talking about them of how there are cute girls in your group. Are you perhaps…..into guys” and pretended to cover himself with his hands.

 

I immediately put my hands up and said, “No, that’s not it. I am very much interested in them. It’s just that I have more important things to think about”.

 

Azazel made a dissatisfied face and said, “Oh come on. What is more important than talking about beautiful women? You are young, you should enjoy life”.

 

Yes, this is expected, this guy’s a pervert too after all. If I remember corrected Rias’s brother kind of is too. Damn it, why are there so many perverts here?

 

I raised my eyebrows and said, “Could it be? That you are a pervert like Ise?”.

 

Azazel laughed and said, “AHAHAHA. Oh come on, don’t say that. We are just men true to our desires. You are not enjoying life. Have you even ever seen a girl naked?”.

 

I sighed and said, “Yes I have”, which was a mistake since at this his eyes grew bright and he said, “Really? Who was it? And when? Did you go all the way?”.

 

I raised my hands and said, “It’s my private matter. Don’t ask me, I won’t say anything. Anyway I think it’s about time for me to leave”.

 

Great, I was saved by the clock. Honestly I don’t want to get involved with this pervert but I have no choice due to future circumstances but l go off for now.

 

Azazel had a dissatisfied face but said, “Ok”. I got a few gold bars as payment.

 

This guy pays well even if he is insufferable. After that I teleported back to the ORC room.

54