Chapter 88
2.3k 9 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That day was Saturday so I had no school so I went to buy groceries in the convenience store after breakfast.

 

When I came back I heard a sound of laughing in the room so I went there. I found Mom, Asia and Rias looking at a photo album.

 

“And this is a picture of Akira when he was in grade school”, said my Mom.

 

“......Small Akira”, said Rias, staring at the photo intently. Her cheeks were red.

 

“......Akira when he was a child, Akira when he was a child, Akira when he was a child, Akira when he was a child......”, she kept muttering. But she seems satisfied.

 

“I think I know how Buchou-san feels!”, said Asia grabbing Rias’s hand, her eyes were sparkling.

 

“So you also know how I feel. I’m so happy”, said Rias happily. Both of them were in their own world.

 

What’s wrong with those two? Are they pedophiles? Shota-con’s? I felt a shiver in my body.

 

I asked, “Mom, what are you doing?”.

 

All three of them looked up. Mom said, “Ah, Akira you have returned. Rias-san said that she wanted to see some of your old pictures so I was just showing her your childhood pictures”.

 

“I see”, I said. “Akira you looked so cute as a child”, said Rias. “Yes, Akira-an”, said Asia. Both of them had starry eyes.

 

“I see”, I said without much enthusiasm. They sensed it and dropped it.

 

Anyway, the rest of the day went normally. At night the three of us slept together again.

 

The next day. Today was my dress with Rias. Rias wore a light pink dress and looked very beautiful and I wore a navy blue shirt and black pants.

 

I told Rias, “You look beautiful”. Rias smiled and blushed and said, “You look good too”.

 

Asia was sulking before we went out.

 

We spent the date by visiting various shops buying clothes and Rias bought many anime merch. Seriously, like she bought a lot of merch.

 

She is more of an otaku than I thought.

 

We also visited the arcade to play some games. During all this time Rias clung to my arm. By the way I was carrying all the purchases. And boy they were heavy, I would not have been able to carry so much if I were human.

 

After sometime we decided to go to a café for lunch. I sensed someone following us all this time. I sneakily turned back and saw that it was Asia. Sigh, that girl.

 

Rias must have noticed it too but she didn’t say anything.

 

We then went to an open air cafe and ordered food. After our food was served Rias began to talk.

 

“Thank you for today’s date, I really enjoyed myself”, said rias cheerfully.

 

“I am glad you liked it”, I said with a smile.

 

“By the way Akira I need to tell you something”, said rias seriously.

 

“Yes, what is it?”, I asked.

 

“Well, it’s not a cause of concern but I think you must know”, said Rias.

 

“What is it?”, I asked.

 

“Well I got to know from onii-sama. Beelzebub-sama said that your evil piece is a mutation piece”, said Rias.

 

“Mutation piece? But when did he even examine me?”, I asked shocked.

 

“When Beelzebub-sama saw our battle with Riser. He thought there was something unusual about your power. So he gave onii-sama a device to check you. You just had to be near it for it to be able give a reading, that’s why you didn’t see it”, said Rias.

 

I said, “I see. But why is mine a mutation piece though?”.

 

“Well, Beelzebub-sama said it may be because of the power of your scared gear. The piece shouldn’t have integrated so easily cause it is so powerful, so it probably changed during the integration automatically”, said Rias.

 

“I see”, I said. Hmm, it does make when you put it that way. But wasn’t most of the energy compensated by the energy of my soul from the dimensional gap? I see there was still excess energy.

 

Well anyway, it’s good that it worked.

 

It’s a plus that it is a mutation piece actually, it probably explains my high demonic power.

 

“Just to be sure. Being a mutation piece means that I have more demonic power than a normal [Rook] correct?”, I asked.

 

“Yes”, answered Rias.

 

After that we chatted normally and then proceeded back home.

 

Walking back Rias suddenly stopped. I was surprised and asked, “What’s the matter Rias?”.

 

Rias looked at me and smiled and said, “Nothing. I want to again express how happy I am for today’s date”.

 

I scratched my head and smiled and said, “Like I..umph”/ Before I could finish saying, there were soft lips on my mouth, preventing me from saying anything.

 

Rias had kissed me suddenly and wrapped her hands around. I was started for a second but then I responded and put my arms around her too.

 

Like this our date ended, amid the beautiful setting sun. Though I heard a muffled crying sound from somewhere close, but neither of us paid any attention to it, we just concentrated on each other.

48