Chapter 92
2k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, after Kiba’s declaration Xenovia accepted Kiba’s challenge saying, “It might be interesting to test the strength of Rias Gremory's servants. Also, I’m interested in the strength of the so called senpai.”.

 

She also added that this battle wouldn’t be reported to the Church. Apparently, they understood our position a little bit, so they made it so that it wouldn’t be a problem if it was not a fight for life. The location was the place I trained, near the old school building. To avoid unnecessary damage and getting noticed by others, Akeno put up a barrier for us. With this we could fight a bit more recklessly.

 

“Even if it’s just a match, be cautious of the holy-swords!”, Rias said to both of me and KIba. I nodded, Kiba didn’t say anything.

 

We watched a video titled, “The threat of the holy-swords collection”, before the battle. I paid attention since it doesn’t hurt to be careful, even though I was confident.

 

It seemed like a record of battles between a person wielding a holy-sword and a high-class devil. The devil that was cut by the holy-sword had smoke coming out of the wounds made by the holy-sword. And the parts that were cut by the holy sword vanished. But anyway, I sort of knew this.

 

Issei on the other hand trembled and told me and Kiba, “Guys, be careful”. I patted him on the back and said, “don’t worry”.

 

Now, onto the battle. Kiba was somewhat stable, well that’s a relief.

 

Me and Kiba took our positions, Irina and Xenovia also followed suit and took their positions across us.

 

Kiba was standing a bit away from me. Enveloping us and our surroundings was a barrier made from red aura. The other members were looking at us from outside the barrier.

 

“Then let’s start”

 

Xenovia and Irina said together and took off their white robes and revealed their black battle clothes. They were as skin tight and erotic as I remembered.

 

Kiba created a few swords in front using [Sword Birth] and chose a sword among them.

 

Seeing this Xenovia said, “……“Sword Birth”, huh. The possessor can create any demonic-sword they imagine in their head. It’s unique among the Demonic-sword related Sacred Gears……… I heard that there was a “subject” that avoided from being disposed by the “Holy-sword Project”……… Is that you?”

 

Kiba didn’t answer Xenovia’s question.  

 

Irina who was standing in front of me said, “Haah, this sucks. I came back from England where I went when I found out I could use holy swords’ thinking that I could serve God, but I found out that my childhood friend has turned into a devil! It’s a harsh destiny indeed. I now have to fight one of my childhood friend’s new devil mates. This must be a trial of God, where I get rid the world of devils by defeating the ones around my childhood friend and then him, in order to make him atone for his sins”.

 

I had enough of this bullshit so I shrugged and said, “You done?”.

 

Irina quieted down but she looked at me in annoyance at being fully disregarded of her opinions.

 

“So these are your Exacaliburs huh? What are their names”, I asked as I wasn’t supposed to know them.

 

“Mine is ‘Excalibur Mimic’”, said Irina shortly. I guess she wanted to say more but knew that I would just cut her off.

 

“Mine is ‘Excalibur Destruction’, said Xenovia.

 

“Okay, now is my turn”, I said. Then I said, [Dragon’s Fists].

 

[Power Up!]x 70

 

[Distribute!]

 

I used about 70% of the power boost that I can manage now as I didn’t want to underestimate my enemy as they could potentially destroy me. Then I said, [Dragon’s sword].

 

Seeing this Irina said, “…”Sacred Gear’”. Xenovia said, “What is that? I have never heard of that ‘sacred gear’ before but the energy….it’s Longinus class. Also, that aura, is that a ‘Dragon’s Aura’? It looks so powerful”. Both of them raised their eyebrows.

 

I replied, “It’s called [Dragon’s Fists]. It’s a special ‘Longinus’ class ‘sacred gear’ made by ‘Great Red’”.

 

Both Irina and Xenovia opened their moths in shock.

 

“Great Red”, said Irina.

 

Xenovia said, “Wow, that’s unbelievable. To think that the ‘Apocalypse Dragon’ would make a ‘sacred gear’ himself, and it’s also shocking to find it in a far easter country”.

 

Kiba getting impatient said, “Let’s start” and dashed towards Xenovia and their battle started.

 

Irina also dashed towards me.

 

This power boost was huge. I could practically see her moving in slow motion as she dashed for a strike from the right and easily blacked her strike.

 

VRRM! CLANG!

 

She looked shocked and then put some distance between us and then dashed in multiple strikes on both right and left and once again I blocked them easily.

 

She jumped back away from me again and said, “You, you are much better than I thought”.

 

I smiled and said, “Of course. Did you think I would fight you if I wasn’t strong enough?”.

 

She then said, “But, I am still going to win” and disappeared in front of me.

 

I sensed a blow coming from my back and effortlessly block it. She again looked shocked, making use of her shock, I kicked her in her stomach.

 

AUUGH!

She said as she was thrown away some distance by the kick. She clutched her stomach with a painful expression in her face as she coughed blood.

 

COUGH! COUGH!

 

Irina glared at me. I smiled and said, “Now, for the finale, [Unlimited Sword Barrage] ” and multiple 'dragon aura' swords formed in the air.

 

Irina looked in horror as I waved my hand as the swords flew towards her before she could come out of her reverie and block them.

 

Then stopped inches before her neck.

 

Irina looked down her in astonishment.

 

I just smiled and said, “Looks like, I win. If this had been a serious fight, you would have been dead by now”.

 

Rias declared, “The winner is Akira”. Irina glared me and then sighed and said, “Fine, I guess it’s my loss”. I waved my hand and all the swords disappeared.

 

Issei said, “Whoo”. Koneko kept quiet as Akeno clapped and said, “Ara ara, well done Akira-kun”. Asia smiled and said, “Akira-san congratulations”.

 

However even if they said so, they couldn’t relax as they immediately turned their gaze to Kiba and Xenovia. I also did the same.

 

After all, their battle was still continuing.

48