Chapter 11
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You fool, what were you trying to achieve? Thankfully, I arrived in time to check on your progress or it would have been too late.” Jasmine scolded Aria.

 

Aria was stunned. It had been a long, long time since someone scolded him, mostly they only feared him and his powers. Seeing someone care about him, even scolding him due to his mistakes made him feel a bit warm and sour in his mouth. 

 

He tried to get up, but Jasmine forced him to sleep saying that it was better for him to stay on the bed.

 

“Do you know how much Marshal Seven was worried about you? He even fought with one of the Marshal’s to provide you with the use of an advanced Medical capsule which can only be used by Generals.” Jasmine continued.

 

Aria could only smile wryly and relive the feeling of being cared for.

 

“By the way, what were you doing? Marshal said that your body was fine, you had just overused your mind and thus your condition was unstable.” Jasmine asked.

 

“Where is Old Seven?” Aria asked.

 

“Marshal went over to ask for the advanced Medical capsule’s use to the Academy. Don’t worry there won’t be any problem. The Advanced Medical capsules are used to treat serious injuries and are made from reverse engineering the other races’ technology. They are the best in terms of healing injuries.” A hint of pride could be sensed in her tone when she described the advanced Medical capsule.

 

-Swish-

 

During their conversation, the doors slid open and Marshal Seven entered with a gloomy face. But then his gaze landed on Aria and a spark of light returned in his eyes.

 

He hurried towards the bed and held his hands. 

 

“How are you feeling, Cadet?” He asked.

 

Aria felt awkward by such care. After all, his carelessness was what led to his injury. 

 

“I am feeling fine. I should be able to recover if I rest a few days.” Aria said awkwardly.

 

“That’s good. As long as you are fine.” Old Seven added.

 

“Marshall, what about the advanced Medical capsule?” Jasmine, who was by his side, asked.

 

A trace of gloominess appeared on his face, which quickly disappeared, but it was caught by Aria’s now heightened senses.

 

“At first it was fine, the Marshal agreed with letting me use the capsule, but then it was rejected by those four idiots by saying that it was a waste of the resources to let a commoner use them.” Old Seven spoke clenching his fists.

 

Aria could sense that Old Seven was seriously worried about him and he felt a bit glad that in this new life he could enjoy the feeling of not being alone and having people that genuinely cared for him.

 

After asking for the reason for his mental exhaustion, Aria provided the reason stating that he focused too much attention on the ‘Wheel of Chakra’ which led to his condition, obviously that was an excuse he had provided. He also added that he was now able to sense his seventh Chakra node and could now officially be considered as a Cadet for the Academy. 

 

There was no hard evidence of one being able to sense the Chakra nodes, but one’s body would get stronger as one deepened their connection with the Chakra nodes as the Wheel of Chakra mentioned the nodes being the representation of Universal Laws. A normal human body would exert a force of an average of about 3.5 times of the body mass during combat, but on the same hand once one became a Captain, and gained Level-1 capability they would be able to exert a force 10 times that of the average force one would exert. And this would go on increasing by a factor of 10, as one moved higher in the training of the ‘Wheel of Chakra’. 

 

Old Seven indicated Aria to rest and informed him that once he was all fine, he would test his strength and if he was qualified he would be enrolled in the Academy.

 

Before leaving Old Seven hinted that there was a huge responsibility awaiting him at the Academy, thus to take ample rest.

 

Aria could only nod. 

 

The rest of the days were quite peaceful, Aria would spend most of his time doing some light exercise and in the night he would practice the ‘Scripture of Ancients’, but sadly once he lost the Vital Energy it was hard for him to gain the same pace as before. The Vital Force in the environment could not provide enough momentum for another breakthrough, but still he never stopped working on his training. 

 

But this also led him to realize that he could not utilize the Vital Force from the awakened Celestial Objects or else they might wither again due to loss of Vital Force. Because of this he could not use various techniques from his past life to fight which focused heavily on the use of Vital Force of his body. But even then he had a strong physique and could protect himself. 

 

Then after a week he left the medical center as his exhaustion was cured or so the doctors said. Aria too felt his exhaustion improving, although it was impossible for him to use his willpower for a long time from now.

 

The very next day, Aria visited the gym in Marshal Seven’s abode. It turned out that the seven structures that Aria saw the day he was brought by Old Seven, were abodes of the Seven legendary Marshal’s. 

 

Inside the training gym, there were various equipments to train one’s body and control over their power. Today Aria was supposed to test his power output on the punching machine. Jasmine fed in the data regarding Aria’s weight and height, thus the machine would automatically divide it with his body mass and provide the increase in the power.

 

In order to qualify as Level-1 Captain one had to reach the minimum score of 10 and Level-2 began from 100 and so on. But the machine could only test till Level-2 Major, as after Level-2 onwards one would be judged based on their Chakra nodes.

 

Before Level-1 there was a stage based training period which was divided into nine stages, where the power output would increase from 1 to 9 on the machine. The majority of the Cadets, Officers and Lieutenants were in these nine stages. 1 to 3 was for Cadets, 4 to 6 was for Officers and 7 to 9 was for Lieutenants and the recruits would be provided authority based on their stage and Level. 

0