Chapter 4.1 – Angry
14.2k 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            Han Ding Rui ran out of the hotel entrance just in time to see Luo Anhai getting into her sports car.  She started the car engine and was about to drive off when he quickly stepped forward, opened the side door and jumped directly into the passenger seat.

            His actions gave her a big fright.  "Han Ding Rui, what are you doing?  If you damage my car, I'll kill you!"  The little pink car was her precious baby.

            Han Ding Rui ignored her and automatically buckled up his seat belt.

            Luo Anhai stared at his movements.  "You……."   She was about to shout at him to get off her car but was aware that they were still in front of the hotel and the reception staff was all looking at the both of them.

            Angrily she swallowed her words and stepped on the accelerator.

            After leaving the hotel a good distance, she immediately stepped on the brakes and screeched to a stop.  "Get out!"

            Han Ding Rui gave her a glance, obediently unfasten his seatbelt and opened the door.

            Luo Anhai did not look at him but was satisfied with his obedience.  Her foot was ready on the accelerator waiting for him to get down and shut the door before driving away.

            Han Ding Rui was preparing to get down when he suddenly turned around and his tall sturdy body quickly leaned close to her.

            Luo Anhai who was caught by surprise was momentarily shocked by his actions.  By the time she recovered , he had taken away her car keys.

            She was exasperated and was about to curse when she saw Han Ding Rui lifted up his hand and threw away the car keys……

            Luo Anhai watched helplessly as her car keys disappeared in the distant grass patch.  The culprit got down from the car, patted his ass, turned around and walked off in the direction of the hotel.

            "Han Ding Rui ! ! !"   Luo Anhai was extremely mad.  She did not expect the little devil would really dare to do such a thing.  She angrily got off the car and pointing in the direction of the grass and shouted at him.  "Go and retrieve my car keys!"

            Han Ding Rui with hands in the pockets of his pants turned around and looked at her proud posture.  He lifted his eyebrows and asked.  "Why should I?  This car is not mine and I don’t have any interest to help others to look for their keys."

            "You! !….."

            "Angry?  How angry are you?  Now you know how angry Uncle Luo was when he heard you say those words."   Han Ding Rui said impolitely.  "Today is Uncle Luo's birthday.  Even if you are dissatisfied with him, you should not have refuted him." 

            Luo Anhai knew Han Ding Rui was right.  She should not have hurt the old man's feelings and she had regretted the moment she had spoken those words.  Even if she was in the wrong, that did not mean she would accept any accusations, especially from this little devil.

            "Are you done?"  Luo Anhai coldly interrupted.  "This is between me and my dad and you are not qualified to tell me these principles nor teach me anything.  If you love to teach others, why not go back and teach your mother?  After all, as a third party breaking up another's family……..”

            "Luo Anhai!"   Han Ding Rui did not want to listen to her words that humiliated his mother.  He had heard enough today and he was getting to the end of his patience.  "No matter how wrong my mother was, after all, she is an elder……."

            "Elder?"   Luo Anhai once again interrupted his words with a look of ridicule.  "Is she?"

            This woman…….Han Ding Rui took a deep breath.  He could not continue talking to her otherwise he would get very angry.

            "Up to you.  You will continue to hate all the people and I think, hating people is your greatest interest."   After that, he turned and left.

            Luo Anhai pursed her lips, proudly watching Han Ding Rui leave.  Watching his receding back until he was out of sight, she let down her armor and slumped her shoulders.

            Leaning against the door, Luo Anhai bowed her head and tiredly rubbed her face.  Her arrogant expression had disappeared and looking like a dejected puppy, she took a deep breath.

            She also did not know what happened.  It seems that ever since Han Ding Rui got into her car, she had felt irritated and felt as if a heavy weight was pressing down on her heart.

            That was why she could not control herself and said those words to her old man……..Today is his birthday, how could she behave like this?

            It was not that she did not want to apologize but she did not know how. 

            Even if, in this life, she wants to be obedient to her father she did not know how to get close to him.

            In order not to let the atmosphere get worse, she had no choice but to leave.  She did not expect Han Ding Rui to catch up and then unexpectedly they would separate unhappily.

            This was the way that they usually get along, either they did not meet or they meet and quarrel.

            Again this time, she was cold and indifferent towards Mei Fang and did not say any hurtful things to her because she channeled all her cynicism towards Han Ding Rui.

            He hates her…..    Very well, she does not need him to like her.......

            That Diane Family's daughter is his girlfriend.  She looked at the two of them, thinking……..at least there are some changes.  In her previous life, she did not remember hearing him mention about his girlfriend but then in her previous life, she did not seem to be interested in his affairs.

            Anyway, whoever stays by his side would be good enough.  As long as he would not be like that……erasing that memory of the lonely figure, Luo Anhai took a deep breath.  Willing herself not to think foolishly, she straightened her body and walked towards the grass.

            Although there were street lights around, the grass patch was located away from the lights in the darker areas and the light only shone lightly in those places.  Luo Anhai looked down.

            The key should be in this vicinity…….  She squatted down, placed her hands on the grass and started groping.

            "Strange, how come it is not…….."   Luo Anhai frowned, simply crawling in the grass and moving into the darker areas.

            When Han Ding Rui came back……this was the scene he saw.

            He did not think Luo Anhai would really squat in the grass to look for the key.  He had thought she would call a taxi to leave.  He did not know that Luo Anhai, in her previous life had missed the opportunity to own this limited edition of Lamborghini and in this life, she could finally possess it.  

            Naturally, this is her precious baby.  How can she leave this by the roadside?

            With her rounded butt facing him, turning left and right……Han Ding Rui could not help but recall reading a male magazine’s comments on Luo Anhai.  She had the world's most perfect devilish figure, especially that round and sexy butt, in addition with her pair of long legs which made people have the urge to whistle.

            She is really just too sexy!

            "Oh! Shit!"   Luo Anhai suddenly screamed.  She jumped up with hands outstretched desperately patting her hands and hopping around.

            Uh…..Han Ding Rui probably could guess what she had encountered.

            *Poof*   My goodness!   It is so rare to see the arrogant Queen in such a shameful state.   He could not hold back his laughter.

            Luo Anhai turned around in shock and saw Han Ding Rui.  Her eyes momentarily widened and thought about her hands that had touched dog shit…….her face suddenly turned black.

            Han Ding Rui held back his smile with the corners of his mouth slightly bent.  He raised his right hand towards her and then dangled the car keys from his hand.  He did not throw away the car keys.  He had just pulled a trick on her.

            After that, in front of Luo Anhai's black face, he spoke slowly, "I am here to return your car keys."

                                                ****************

            "Han, this is a plan for the masquerade ball, do you think……Han?  Han!"

            "Ah?"  Han Ding Rui brought his mind back to the present and saw the plan in Angel's hands.  "You can decide, I don’t have any opinion."

            Angel was not surprised by his words.  Han Ding Rui would be graduating this year and usually, graduates would not sit in the President's position but because his reputation in school was good, so an exception was made for him to remain in the position.  He would usually decide on important events and trivial matters were left to other fellow students to deal with.  For example, this type of masquerade balls that were held frequently.

            But no matter how, Han Ding Rui usually would not be in a daze and it was even rare to see him smile while in a daze. 

            It was well known that the President was a cold faced man.

            What had happened to him, recently?  He was in a good mood these few days and frequently break out into laughter.  His abnormal behavior made other fellow students curious and so the vice-president, his rumored girlfriend was sent to investigate.

            Han Ding Rui recalled the scene of Luo Anhai when she heard him mentioning the car keys.  She had been very angry but could only stand stiffly in her place and looked at him in despair.

            He could understand her feelings.  Not adding insult to injury, he took out his remaining half a bottle of mineral water from his sling bag and walked towards her. 

            Luo Anhai stood in her place without moving and let him come over to her side.  He poured the water over her hands, took out a packet of tissue and helped her to wipe off the dog pooh from her hands.

            After wiping clean her hands, Han Ding Rui said.  "Should be okay now.  Just bear with it.”

            "…..my keys……"

            Han Ding Rui put the keys in her hand.  Clutching the keys in her hands, Luo Anhai took big steps and walked to the sports car.  She opened the door, got in and started the engine.  Her actions were fluid and fast.

            Han Ding Rui stood in his place and watched as the car sped off.  He recalled her stare…..her ferocious stare that seemed to say…….Han Ding Rui, you’d better remember this!

            Although it has been a week since that day, whenever he thought of the scene he could not help but laugh, feeling very pleased.

            After all, the Queen's shameful,l disgraceful appearance was not easily available for anyone to see and Han Ding Rui felt that his last eight years of oppression by her had even out.

            On seeing Angel's inquisitive eyes, he smiled but did not intend to let anyone know of Luo Anhai's embarrassment.  After all, he understood the principle that any embarrassment within the family must never be leaked out. 

            Seeing that Han Ding Rui had resumed his cold look and bowed his head to read his book, Angel knew that he did not want to divulge anything.  Although disappointed, she also did not ask otherwise if the president was annoyed then they, the fellow students, will get the short end of the stick.

            But if the president's gossip cannot be obtained then other people's gossip she can always tell him.

            "Han, your sister…..uh, I mean Anhai Luo….."   Thinking of that day Han Ding Rui whispered in her ear that Luo Anhai was not his sister, Angel immediately changed her words.

            The Luo Family’s brother and sister were rumored to be not on good terms.  So, she was not surprised by his words.  Relationships in wealthy families have always been weak and not to mention, this relationship was not even blood-related.

            Hearing Luo Anhai's name, Han Ding Rui looked up from his book and stared at Angel.

            "What is the matter with her?"

            Angel blinked and watched Han Ding Rui's expression.  "Don’t you know the rumors relating to Luo Anhai has gone viral?  Even the magazines are publishing articles of her every day."

            Han Ding Rui lifted his eyebrows.  "What happened?"  Since that night, he had no contact with Luo Anhai.  She had her own private residence and the whole of this week she did not return home.

            "It is said that she dumped that Baker of Hunter Family then recently she had a different change of male partners every day.   Once, she was with the popular male model Lille and the next, it was with the CEO of Hawker.   She is having a jovial good time.  That is nothing compared to last night.  She and a group of people went to the Queen……….."

            The Queen?   Han Ding Rui frowned.  The Queen is a famous Cowboy (gigolo) entertainment center and that woman actually went there to……….?

            "And then Baker, god knows where he heard the news, even went to Queen to prevent her from going in…….as a result, do you know what happened?"  Angel was filled with excitement and did not wait for Han Ding Rui to answer, she immediately said that Baker wanted to take Luo Anhai away from Queen but Luo Anhai refused.  When Baker wanted to forcefully take her away, Luo Anhai flipped him over her shoulder!   Angel supported her cheek with her hand, face full of worship.  "God, she can even flip a big man over her shoulders!"

            For someone who holds a judo sixth level and a karate fourth level, it is actually not surprising.  Han Ding Rui silently thought in his heart. 

            "Then?"   To let a woman floor him over her shoulder, Baker must be angry, so angry he would fight back……….and then would be beaten up into a state worse than before.

            "Then…….that Baker cried."

            "What?!"   Han Ding Rui thought he heard wrong.

            "He not only cried but also knelt in front of Anhai…….begging her not to break up with him."   Speaking up to here, Angel was rendered speechless.  She had seen that Baker before but he was usually very arrogant and did not expect he would be so infatuated with Luo Anhai. 

"Look, the magazine even had a photograph and the annotations are attached to it."   She pulled the magazine out from under the masquerade ball plan and put it on the table.  She enthusiastically turned to the page on the most popular scandal of the period.

            The enlarged red title glared at Han Ding Rui ……

            Silly young master kneeling and begging for girlfriend’s return!  Heartless Queen joyously walked off!'

 

9