Chapter 8.0 – I Love You
43.8k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            The skin on Han Ding Rui’s lips broke when Luo Anhai bit very hard on his lips and he hissed in pain.

            Her sudden kiss startled him and he understood her meaning.  His heart was filled with joy and immediately caught her head by her nape to return her a bite.

            After all, he could not bear to hurt her.  When his ferocious teeth touched her lips it turned tamely into a kiss.  HeHe inserted his tongue directly into her mouth and using his tongue to hook hers, he sucked hard.  

            "Mm…."  Luo Anhai made a nasal sound, her tongue felt numb from his sucking and she could intimately taste him on her lips.  Her teeth and even the breath she exhaled were all taken in by him without giving her space to retreat.  

            Her tongue responded, his tongue mutually supported and their breathing got entangled…..sucking and lingering…….  Luo Anhai's hands tightly held on to him.  She needed his warmth to give her courage, wanted him to hug her tightly and encouraged her to love boldly. 

            Her initiative action made him paused and then he responded with his ferocious counterattack. 

            He had waited for this moment for a very long time.  He thought he had to wait for a few more years.  After all, who knew better than him how stubborn this woman was and he had prepared himself for a long war ahead.  But he did not expect she would accept the attraction between the two of them and no longer wanted to avoid him.  Instead, she made the move to get close to him and let him taste in advance such beauty. 

            This made Han Ding Rui almost crazy.  He violently pushed her against the door, held her up by her hips and Luo Anhai wrapped her longs legs around his waist.  She inserted her fingers into his thick black hair, bowed her head and kissed him fiercely and deeply.  Their breathing became erratic and saliva from their lingering tongues slowly dripped down her snow-white chin. 

            Han Ding Rui stretched out his tongue to lick as his hot lips moved down sucking her jade neck and on her beautiful collarbone, he left a string of kiss marks.  He pulled down her evening gown, immediately exposing her rounded breasts to the cool air. 

            Under the faint light, the tip of her breasts hardened and quivered.  It looked so inviting that Han Ding Rui seized her right breast, lightly rubbed her with his lips and closed his lips over her nipple.  He was like a child with a new toy, wantonly playing with her weakness.  He sucked hard on her breasts and teased Luo Anhai until she lost her senses. 

            Unable to control herself, she flung back her head, straightened her back and brought her breasts directly to his mouth. 

            Not only he wanted her…….she wanted him too.

            Once her guard was down, she found she could not refuse him and her body and heart were ready for him.  She was waiting for him to possess her, waiting for him to enter her and she also wanted to embrace him………. In front of her, this young man and the man in her memory was transforming in her mind.  No matter which one, he is just as foolish and she wanted to hold on tightly to this fool. 

            Han Ding Rui could not read her thoughts but could feel her delicate body trembling and feel her excitement.  He looked up and in the dim light, he saw tears shining brightly in her big eyes.

            His tongue licked the tears from her eyes.  His tongue licked her soft eyelashes and then softly kissed her small face as if to kiss away her fragility.  His gentle kiss finally turned into an intense kiss as his hand caressed her right breast and his mouth directly closed over her pink nipple.

            He sucked around her breast and his tongue licked her breast like a greedy bee swallowing honey.  He did not forego the hard berry and would not let it have the opportunity to be lonely.  Sucking and licking until the breast was wet and swollen and he turned to the other breast, teasing and ravaging the same way.  His hand had unconsciously crept under her skirt. 

            The evening gown that she wore was tight-fitting and could not be worn with normal panties.  So inside she wore a pair of thin, sexy, lace T-panties that just covered her petals.  That place was overflowing with emotional wetness.  When his fingertips gently prodded open the petals, he had a feeling as if he was being swallowed by her.  Han Ding Rui could imagine when he enters her,  how her dense walls would torture and grip him……his high-spirited manhood instantly felt so painful as if it was going to explode almost bursting out of his pants. 

            He nearly wanted to tear off her clothes, take her roughly and fiercely.  But he held back, she was not wet enough and he could not bear to hurt her.  He knew that if he practiced a bit more patience, the fruit waiting for him would be so much sweeter.

            When his fingers teased the core of her flower, it caused her body to tremble, her lovely mouth gave out a tempting low cry and her petals quivered as if to beg him to enter her sensitive and sexy body.  And once the woman opened up her heart, even if it was only a burning gaze from him, it could make Luo Anhai feel the tightening pain in her private parts and shamefully and excitedly caused her honey to flow.

            Luo Anhai held on to his neck, curving her body, her wet breasts perked up.  Feeling his fingers inside her wet little core, immediately she tightened her fleshy walls, sucking the invading long finger and a moan escaped from her mouth   "Mmm……"

            Han Ding Rui liked her moaning voice.  It was like the voice of an ocean demoness that entices human hearts arousing his desire to a higher level.

            He bit her nipple and sucked hard while his finger buried in her flower hole was slowly moving in and out rhythmically teasing the fleshy walls.  Every time his finger entered her, he would put heavy pressure and cause friction on the fleshy walls in order to induce more nectar from her.

            "Ah!"  Luo Anhai unconsciously twisted her buttocks to meet the pumping long finger in her small hole.  His thumb was pressing on and rubbing the already stiffen little pearl at the top of her hole.  His pumping finger continued to turn and wantonly teased the white jade delicate body.  The thin panties were soaked through.  When the long finger withdrew from the small hole, he deliberately pulled the panties and then shoved his finger together with the thin lace into the small flower hole again. 

            Then Luo Anhai straightened up her body her eyes shining brightly and when her body was about to reach climax, Han Ding Rui suddenly withdrew his long finger.

            "Ah, no……."   She protested.  Unable to reach climax and feeling unsatisfied, she looked at Han Ding Rui licking the nectar on his hands.  His eyes mirrored desire as he looked greedily at her.  Her lustful little face was so moving just like her glowing nectar that was as fascinating.

            He fed the nectar from his tongue into her mouth.  "Taste this, you are so sweet."   It tasted so sweet that he wanted to lick her whole body and on every inch of her body, he wanted to smear the nectar that flowed out of her body for him.  Luo Anhai swallowed the sweet nectar and her little tongue wrapped around his tongue.   Then she looked at his lower body and her small hands moved down to stroke the bulging manhood through his pants.  Her fingers repeatedly kneaded heavily on his manhood and he let out hoarse groans.

            He swiftly grabbed her hand and his huge manhood shielded by fabric forcefully hit her in her soft spot.

            "Ah….."  Luo Anhai cried faintly.  Her body rubbed passionately against Han Ding Rui and his desire was vigorously heightened.  He could no longer control himself, the pain in his lower abdomen was driving him crazy and he just wanted to bury himself into that wet, hot little hole.

            He quickly undid his pants then pushed her skirt up to her waist and roughly tore off her wet panties.  Releasing his burning manhood, he shoved open her hungry petals, forcefully gave a hard thrust and fiercely entered her. 

            "Ah!….."  Even though the flower hole was moist enough but he was too huge. Luo Anhai had a feeling of being forcefully pried opened.  Her lower abdomen felt swollen and hot and unconsciously, she pulled her walls taut which caused the manhood in her body to become embedded more tightly in her. 

            Han Ding Rui tightly held up her delicate waist and sweated profusely with sweat rolling down.  She felt so wet, so tight………it made him crazy.  He could not control himself and he pumped wildly into her, back and forth invading her sweet and compact small hole.  

            His hand reached up and seized her quivering and shaking breasts, directly swallowing her pink and swollen nipples.  "Oh..…ah……."    Luo Anhai looked up and the sound of bodies slapping together with the sound of his pumping continuously flooded into her ears, making her feel ashamed but her body could not restrain her excitement.

           Han Ding Rui suddenly lifted her up and Luo Anhai was caught by surprise.  Instantly she contracted her small hole even tighter then he gave a muffled groan and he used his strength to push to the hilt.

           "Ah!"   She cried out clinging to his neck, afraid that she would fall and she wrapped her long legs tightly around his waist.   Han Ding Rui carried her to the sofa and with every step he took, his hot iron rod went deeper into her.  He enjoyed the wonderful sensation that her small hole gave him. 

            Luo Anhai bit her lips and his repeated deep penetrations into her made her body soft.  She was laid down on the sofa with her legs opened wide in a shameful posture and he continuously thrust his manhood deep into her as his big hands wantonly kneaded her sweaty breasts. 

            Her delicate body was ravaged by him leaving lustful traces like she is a sex doll.  She allowed him to toss her in obscene postures and reached climax countless times as he ejaculated hot burning fluid into her body and with his constant pumping, more hot fluid flowed out covering her belly and legs. 

            Her eyes were red and swollen and her continuous lustful groans made her voice hoarse.  Her slightly opened lips dripped with saliva.

            Han Ding Rui like an unsatisfied lustful beast continuously penetrated from behind her.  The petals of her flower hole were red and swollen with burning white love fluid constantly overflowing from her small hole.

            "No more……"  She begged for mercy.  She was extremely tired.  Her body lying down was still embedded with his huge burning rod.

            His hot chest was glued to her snow-white back while his hands were cradling her breasts and as his tongue licked the sweat off one side of her cheeks, he whispered her name in her ear.

            "Anhai….."   He had always wanted to call her like this and it was no longer necessary to call her full name.  "Ah….."   Luo Anhai did not hear what he was saying but instinctively responded to him only knowing that she was in a daze.  Black eyes glowing with deep affection looked at her. 

            "Anhai…..I love you."   His voice was light and firm.  He entered deeply into her and once again his burning fluid ejaculated into her and filled her up.

 

            When Luo Anhai woke up, it was already noon and she was the only one lying in bed.

            Last night's overindulgence made her body ached but she did not feel any stickiness on her…….. Then she remembered Han Ding Rui had given her a bath last night and had entered her once again.  She had shamefully cried for him to stop and finally, she could not stand it anymore, she had fainted. 

            Luo Anhai's face became red when she recalled about last night.  She did not expect Han Ding Rui's desire was so horribly strong and could not remember how many times they had done it.  She felt the pain in her private parts and also the soreness on her overstrained waist. 

            Luo Anhai held her hot face in her hands.  Although she was a bit disappointed with not seeing Han Ding Rui when she woke up, she was also relieved.

            Even if she had decided not to run away, decided she wanted to love and wanted to love Han Ding Rui but she had never loved before.  After all, loving was strange to her.

            As to Han Ding Rui………obviously, before yesterday they were still arch enemies.  But in just one night the situation had changed.  The change had made her helpless.  From the proud Queen, she had suddenly turned into a young girl…….in love for the first time.

            While Luo Anhai was deep in her thoughts a fragrant smell floated into the room.  She hesitated and finally got out of bed, wrapped herself in the bedsheets and walked out of the room barefooted.

            Han Ding Rui was only wearing pants and numerous wounds were visible on his naked chest with traces of her nail scratches on his body.  He was carrying a plate out of the kitchen and when he saw Luo Anhai, he smiled.  "Woke up?"

            "Mm…."  Luo Anhai looked away awkwardly and felt her face turning crimson……she was blushing!

            Luo Anhai was shy and embarrassed, she was not used to this reaction and wanted to turn back to her room.

            Han Ding Rui held back his laugh.  He knew that if he really laughed out, she would be angry and he knew how much she loves her face but the woman in front of him really looked seductive.          

            Her messy hair, her body wrapped by white bedsheets, her exposed neck and clavicle with his kiss marks, crimson cheeks, swollen lips which were kissed, shy eyes till glowing……

            Her whole body from top to toe exuded the aura of a woman who had been fiercely made love to…..

            "What are you looking at?"  His gaze made Luo Anhai angry and could not help but glare back at him.  "You are really beautiful!"  Han Ding Rui did not hesitate to praise her.

            Luo Anhai hesitated.  A lot of people had said she was beautiful and she was used to it but this was the first time she heard Han Ding Rui said she looked good……her lips slightly curved but still pretended to be disdainful.

            "You will not get any benefits with your praise."   Han Ding Rui put down the plate on the bar top and stood in front of her.  Grabbing her hair that was resting on her chest, he gave her a light kiss as his black eyes watched her.    

            "I don’t want any benefits, I just want you."  

            Luo Anhai felt her heart beating at a fast rate and blushing, she pulled her hair back from his hands. "Han Ding Rui, did you take the wrong medicine*?" He could even say such pleasing sweet words.  (Take the wrong medicine means to do or say something irrational.)

             She had heard all kinds of professions of love before but this was the first time she blushed and her heart raced.  Luo Anhai pushed him away, did not dare to look at him and got down from the bar chair. 

            Behind her, Han Ding Rui smiled and his eye flashed mischievously.  It was rare to see this proud woman looking so shy and he could not help but want to tease her.  He approached her from behind, put his arms around her waist and picked her up.

            "Ah!"  Luo Anhai exclaimed, instinctively put her hands up and held onto his neck.  "What are you doing?"  She glared at him but did not struggle. 

            Han Ding Rui carried her to the bar then sat down on the chair and placed her on his lap.  The palms of his hands were on her waist and he used the tip of his nose to rub her ears. 

            "Don’t be nervous.  I know you are not used to this change…..in fact, it is the same with me." 

            The both of them had been at loggerheads with each other for such a long time but now they had become lovers thus they were not used to this sudden change. 

            Cautiously he said.  "It doesn’t matter.  We will adapt slowly.  We have a lot of time."   He whispered his words to Luo Anhai and put her heart at rest. 

            Then he nodded gently.  "Ah…..So…"   Han Ding Rui lightly bit her earlobe and jokingly said.  "It would be better if you return to your arrogant look.  I am not really used to this kind of obedient little daughter-in-law." 

            "Who is a daughter-in-law?"  Luo Anhai angrily stared at him but also felt that the shy woman was completely unlike the previous her.

            She felt she had lost face.  "Scram!  Take away your arms."   She pushed him away and made a move to get down from him but Han Ding Rui refused to let her go.  He knew she did not really want to push him as the strength of her hands could have easily thrown him off the chair. 

            "As expected, you are still so fierce.  I prefer you this way.".  Although she looked cute when she was shy but he still liked the proud and stubborn Luo Anhai more.  She was suited to wanton disregard, making people grit their teeth in anger but one was unable to be not obsessed with her. 

            And he was totally obsessed with her.

            "You are sick."   Luo Anhai suspected he was oppressive as she glanced at him.  No longer pushing him away and proudly letting him hold her with her lips slightly curved she had a feeling of being loved.  She understood Han Ding Rui had deliberately said those words to comfort her, wanted her to relax, did not want her to think too much and just keep their relationship this way.  

            Even if they bicker or quarrel, they need not feel anxious and slowly get used to the changes in their relationship……that would be good enough.

            Seeing Luo Anhai quietly smiling, he also smiled.  He realized he was obsessed with Luo Anhai and the proud woman aroused the desire in him or it should be said, when he saw her wrapped in bedsheets coming out of her room with the look of being nourished by love, his lower abdomen started to feel the pain.

            He lowered his head, kissed her lips with a smile and used his tongue to lick her lips back and forth.  When she groaned, his tongue prodded into her mouth to taste her sweetness.  At the same time, his hands pulled the bedsheets from her and holding her breasts, he kneaded wantonly.

            Luo Anhai wrapped her arms around his neck and his firm strong lower body glued against her buttocks, hot and big…….because of yesterday's passion, her sensitive little hole was slightly moist.  She moved her hand down, pulled off his belt, unzipped his pants and her soft hands gently held his manhood in her palm.

            "Ah!….."  Han Ding Rui let out a low sound, his desire instantly rose to a high point.  He let her sit on him, his palm kneading her abundant buttocks.  His tongue licking her lips, he hoarsely commanded.  "Use more force!"   Luo Anhai happily complied.  Using her small hands moving up and down, causing intense friction, her palms were soon engulfed with drops of white liquid and the movements of her small hands produced the friction sound of fluids.

            Their lips were warmly entangled, the tip of their tongues danced in each other's mouth and they breathed into each other's mouth.

            They were so indulged in their passion for each other that they did not notice the elevator door opened.  The man inside the elevator looked at this scene in shock and then he roared.

            "What are the two of you doing?! ! !"

 

16