Chapter 2 : A New Light Awakens
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Pearl) “If only you did what?”

(Alex) “Never abandon them like that..like i- AHH?! THE FUCK PEARL!! God FUCKING damn!”

Flinching with a jump and a scream, he looks at Pearl with a demented look

(Pearl) “Uhhh is there a problem?”

Walking from behind, turns her head in confusion as she crosses her arms over her stomach

(Alex) “Wha...wha....what are you doing here!?! How much did you hear!?!”

(Pearl) “Only the part where you said everybody thinks you did something in like, alooot of grief, you know, in a very sad expression”

She shakes her head with a sly grin running across her face

(Alex) " Yea…. I uh it’s nothing...you dont have to worry about it”

(Pearl) “It seems like it’s something big though”

As she looks at him with worry, putting her hand on his shoulder. Alex looks up into her eyes and sighs.

(Alex) “Ok! Ok dammit….I’ll tell you!”

Pearl then sits down next to him, getting ready to hear Alex's story, a story she would never forget, even if she wanted to.

(Alex) “We were driving, me and my dad, moms , and….my sisters. We were going to this place my dad  said to be a “safe place”, he would always talk about it like it was something special. Heh,  you know we always started to move from place to place every few months right when my sister came into the family.”

(Pearl) “What was your sister’s name?”

(Alex) "Wait, I haven’t told you this yet?”

(Pearl) “ No, you three kept it a secret! I asked about it back in middle school but none of you said shit!”

Pouting, she looks at Alex menacingly. Alex gets flustered scratching his head nervously

(Alex) “ Oh...uh well, i mean you just came to town so you know...uh, b-but  there names where Silo and Sylo.”

(Alex) “They were the best sisters you could ever have, they were kind, twins, and  smart enough to start kindergarten at 4 years old…."

He shows a smile, a bright colorful one. But what Pearl seen wasnt what he tried to put on. It was a fake smile, a forced one. It held regret, pain and suffering, overall it was as if he held in so much, and only let out so little, leaving him to have built up negative emotions in him, eating away at his soul. His eyes was different, more pale. They was just empty, plain...like the life was sucked out of it. Pearl, started to think. "How did he suffer so much to become this broken?"

 (Alex) " They were blind too but could somehow recognize when and exactly where I was. Even if I was in my room, hid in my closet and everything, they would come home, and go to my closet exactly!!"

He starts to chuckle to himself, getting louder and more excited. Then Pearl noticed a slight sparkle in his eyes as he talked about them

(Alex) " They also had this odd habit of licking my face, sometimes it felt i was surrounded by two fluffy dogs. If I was ever sad they would come and lick my face…..A-And their hair naturally gave off this pleasant smell of peaches and roses, and it was smooth as can be, you could run your fingers through it all day and you wouldn't  get tired of it. It was long and straight too! Which was abnormal since were black but we accepted it.  Their hair was very soft also, it was softer then cotton if you compared the two, it was like running your hands through clouds."

He pauses and looks down, as if he was reminiscent of something

(Alex) "There was this time where we were at the park and...we were playing around away from our parents, and a van dropped by, these huge men came and picked us up, and drove off without our parents knowing.

We were so scared, well I was, but they looked as if they were as calm as water, as if it never even bothered them…We were hugging each other as if we were trying to squeeze each other to death, the man was asking us questions, and they were answering as if nothing in the world could hurt them. I couldn't make out what they were saying since I passed out from the gas they was spraying at us. But soon after but after a couple of hours,  I remember waking up covered in blood and both of them licking my face. Heh, I screamed like a girl for a good minute till they held me in their arms. Their arms were soaked crimson as if they showered in it, both of the men that took us were half dead half alive. There insides was scattered about across the van, stomach here, testes there, there brains was hanging out of there skull too. It was like a serial killers play house. I asked them what happened, all they did was look at each other, looked at me with a wide smile and said slowly said...

'We don't know we both just woke up'

I didn't say anything except hug them. It was then that we couldn’t even be separated for even a minute"

(Pearl) “ It seems as though you loved them.”

She said looking at Alex sentimental, sitting down next to him

(Alex) "I sure did…..but it all ended on the “trip” we were going on."

(Pearl) “What happened??”

(Alex) “..."

With a disdained, pained look, he looked at Pearl with a saddened look. Pearl gasping as she forgot her manners

(Pearl) " S-sorry! I-you don't have to answer-"

(Alex) "We was always moving around alot, as if we was being chased. I asked my mom and dad a couple of times why we were moving so much but they would always divert the question or just dodge it completely so i soon adapted to moving so much, but Silo and Sylo wasn't so I would lie saying father had to get a new job, or the house rent was up so we had to leave..."

He grins a little while looking down

(Alex) "Which calmed them down a little bit. But this time was different, usually we would go to either a very secluded area to live or a very crowded area to live in, and usually in the day but this time...it was at night on a full moon even. We were driving on this curvy road, I was just falling asleep after playing with them and the next thing you know this Big Bang happened so suddenly, we tumbled down the cliff , this steep muddy cliff since it was raining, like pouring HARD. After we got done tumbling down the car caught on fire, this fire was of a light white and deep purple, something I never seen before, I can vividly remember my parents screaming

“Get out, Get out!!”

We was in the backseat of a van, so i panicked. I grabbed one hand in a hurry thinking i had two and darted to the front seat, opening the door upfront since the doors was blocked by trees and bushes. I was able to get Silo out but I noticed Sylo wasn’t with us. With some kind of...o-of unknown strength i ran as fast as i could back down the hill so did Silo, who bested me to the van first. She tried to go back in the car for her but I was holding her hand hoping she wouldn’t go, but she just looked at me with the will to die to save her, I then let go of her and she ran straight in the flames. Sylo was in the back seat so she had to climb back there. She was able to hastily cling back there to get to Sylo, in which she did but when she tried to go back up...she got trapped because of the fire.  I saw Silo struggling to get to the front seat so i tried to go inside and help her.

(Father) ¨You can't go Alex, please you cant...I can't lose you too!!”

(Alex) “But I-I have to go with them!! Id rather die then be alive in a world without them!¨

He just looked at me, with a sad yet understandable look on his face. And he let go. As soon as he let go I ran to the fire, I noticed that they were further back in the backseat already, I tried going further in but father held me back on the foot. I wasn't able to get in as well but I was able to see them one last time before I got pulled out."

With a demented look he puts his hands on his face

(Alex) "I can still see the blood oozing down their head, their skin flaky and burnt, their beautiful snow white hair, was now gone and only their bald burnt scalp was shown. Then they looked at me as if it was going to end and said in unison

“Goodbye, take care of mom and dad.”

With a huge smile on their face with salty tears running down it, I tried and tried at fighting my dad to let me go but he didn't…..My dad pulled me from the car and ran a good distance up the hill, because the car was about to explode and when it did I saw a quick bright white light, then it exploded…. I fainted for a few days and when i woke up in a hospital bed with my father next to me. He told me that my mom had passed out during the whole thing and he had to call the cops. After his explanation, the first question i asked is

¨Are they alive and safe…”

Hoping it was all a bad dream and the i could for once be one of those people who though positively about things. All my father could bring himself to do is hug me tight as i cried in his arms.”

(Alex) “ The next couple of weeks of recuperating i was in a horrible mournful state i could ever see myself in, mom was drinking and dad...he was just dazed out. It would be days since i would see him, then it would increase to weeks, then to months....now its 8 years...since i seen the man. And when he do come all my parents would do is be reminded of that day and fight and argue with each other. One day the cops came from looking at the scene and were able to retrieve their ashes….”

As he was describing everything, Maya was crying as if she was a baby, smothered in tears and mucus.

(Pearl) “ I...I…"

Sniffing she sucks up her mucas stuttering

(Alex) ...It’s ok now I’m already over it, I’ve moved on so did my parents you don’t need to apologize at all.”

(Pearl) “Ok! ok I’ll stop crying…but what happened to your family? Did they get hurt?

(Alex) “Yea… my mom got a scare on her back and my dad got burn marks on his hands and arms, I don’t have any because he pulled me out before the flames did any damage to me, he was able to get away from the car he still got burned.”

(Pearl) “ Oh and you said a white light had came before the explosion?”

(Alex) “ Yea it was faint but I could see this bright white light, nothing like flames though it was faint I could still envision it .”

(Alex) “ And I know that there not dead but somewhere….”

Alex then turned to Pearl, as she looked at him with a puzzled expression

(Pearl) “ You believe they survived a car fire and explosion!?!” 

(Alex) “…..Yea I know i!  I-I have this strong gut feeling there not gone, but not physically here”

(Pearl) “Like spirited away or went to another world like other manga? “

Alex then looked at Pearl then looked up in the sky

(Alex) “Could be...”

After saying that, there was a long pause then the bell had rung for lunch

(Pearl) “Welp imma get going now see you later after school?”

(Alex) “Ye-yeah sure!!”

(Pearl) "Oh and Alex"

(Alex) "Hm?"

(Pearl) " You did nothing wrong, you did what you could've done with your capabilities at the time...ok?"

They look at each other with a blank face...speaking nothing nor showing any emotion. Alex gets up putting a arm over Pearl and they both head inside the building to the lunch area, Pearl then goes a separate direction and Alex goes to his friends Leggy and Brandy.

(Leggy) “Yoooo Alex how do you feel finally putting her in place?”

(Alex) “ Yea it felt kinda good man, shit can be addicting”

(Brandy) “Man if I was you I would've punched her slut lookin face, but then again...”

(Leggy) “ Yea it’s not like we could”

(Alex) “Wait wait what do you mean by that? I did it why the hell cant you?”

Leggy and Brandy stares at each other

(Pearl) “ALEX ARE YOU OK ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE??”

Pearl storms into the cafeteria screaming in concern over the loudness of the area

(Alex) “I’m ok! why are you freaking screaming so loudly though damn”

(Pearl) “ You don’t know? When you touched the school’s most dangerous daddy’s girl, slut looking bitch, one of her boyfriends men was looking for you and her dads men because you put your hands on her!!! You need to get the hell out of here!!”

(Alex) “Wait WHAT?!?!”

As he was dumbfounded of the fact he was being targeted he looks at Leggy and Brandy, and they looked at each other

(Leggy) “ Yea I knew…”

(Brandy)”...”

Alex then tried to go through the cafeteria doors just to find BG waiting there including Abby

Crying her heart out she puts her arm around her stomach, her face is bruised and beaten. Her clothes was ripped and torn, walking around with no pants on.

(Abby) “ There! There he is, he’s the one who punched my face and defiled me!!!

(BG) “ Your the one who touched my girl bitch?!?”

(Alex) “Yea, and? Lil bitch needs it you know, hell ill do again it right now!”

Realizing that theres no point in running, he decided to just fight the current.

(BG) “Oooh yo guys looks like we got a brave one here!!! This fucking abandoner looks like he might try to take a punch from me!!!”

(BG) “Isn’t that right sista killer?”

Alex knew he was about to fight him but he remembered a few words his sisters used to say so he calmed down and tried talking for once.

(Alex) “ She was talking down on my sister’s, so I had shut the thot up, like this one barking now!”

(BG) “ Are you calling me a dog??”

(Alex) “ Nah not just that your a hoe dumb fuck”

Getting red like a tomato BG ran over towards Alex with a right hook to the face he tried to move left but his feet tripped on something, he got hit heavy on the face and fell down trying to get back up. But then his friends came into between them

(Leggy) “ Hey guys why don’t we calm down!! This isnt a manga where the MC gains his superpower from being beat down!!”

(Everybody) "....."

(Brandy) “ Y-Yea let’s just calm down!!”

(BG) “ What is this no good sayin to me!!!

(Teacher trust) “ Hey, hey what’s going on here!!”

(Leggy) “ Oh nothing there, not trying to fight or anything!”

(Alex)”……”

(Teacher Trust) “ Uh huh… if you want to fight do it after school in fact I know a good place to fight at .”

He smirks slyly at the two 

Alex and BG then start to look at each other

(BG ) “ Alright!! Better be there sister killer my fists is itching to punch yo weak ass again”

(Alex) ”Don’t worry I’ll be there dumb fuck!”

(Teacher trust)  “Alright, alright just meet me in the back of the school after school.”

They both nod in agreement

(Abby) “I can’t wait till I see you crying and begging at my feet!!”

(Alex) “...”

So they both walk off BG taking Abby with him and Alex walking back to his table to eat

(Leggy,Brandy,Pearl)”..."

With a loud silence, they smile and throw a thumbs up to the proud Alex

(Alex) “..."

Looking at them with a blank, nonchalant look. He simply smiles back at the three.


They go back to there classes and the day is now over and they all meet at the back of the school campus were its heavily wooded. Pine trees grows there, leaving a strong pine tree aroma around the campus

(BG) “ Damn I wanna punch his bitch ass! I can’t wait! Isn’t that right babe!!"

Abby looking at her phone texting 5 different guys all at once openly looked up at BG with disdain

(Abby) “ Huh? Uh Yea babe, but you are going to make him gravel beneath me right!?”

(BG) “Of course…”

(Leggy) “ Alright Alex just like those manga we read just-“

(Brandy) “Leggy, this isn’t a manga it’s real life.”

Brandy said shaking his head in shame

(Alex) “ Guys I’m gonna be ok you didn’t need to come with me”

(Brandy) “ We came just in case you get jumped!”

(Pearl) “Yea Alex you can’t beat that daddy’s girl and that brawler if you get jumped.”

Pearl coming up from behind them in sneakers and a baseball cap

(Alex) “ Pearl?!? You too?”

(Brandy) “ We told her not to but she wouldn’t budge”

(Pearl) “ Humph!! Alex you can’t always do things alone trust the people around you!”

(Alex) “Sigh...its not like I don't, I can handle myself-”

(Teacher trust) “Alright all of you are here so let’s go!”

So they went behind the school and went up a steep hill going through shrubbery and trees for hours on end.

(Leggy) "Man! How far is this secret place! Its like one of those Main Protagonist secret dungeons or labs."

(Brandy) “ Yea this seems a little too far for a fight…”

(Pearl) “This is getting suspicious, why did he even want to do this in the first place?”

(Alex) ”…”

In thought, Alex simply continues on

(Teacher Trust) “ We’re almost there! Just a little more!!”

(Abby) “ Ugh..this is getting my dress dirty from this sweat!! Did you send them up here already?!?

Abby said with in a hushed tone, distressed about how dirty and sweaty she is

(BG) “ Yea! I bribed that punk ass teacher into telling me where this place is and he just told me straight up, we then walked up here for about the same time but when we was there it was like mystical...like this big tree that was white was there!!

(Abby) “ Oh...so your both stupid and crazy!! Nice!”

Abby said sarcastically, still on her phone.

(BG) ”Uh...”

(Teacher Trust) "Ok where here!!”

(Leggy) “ Wait wait wait!!! Isn’t this place supposed to be a secret how did you know about this place!”

(Teacher trust) “ Well Let’s just say I’ve been here before...”

He then glanced at Alex. Alex was amazed at the site of the tree, it was a tall thick tree with white bark, the leaves was white with blue ends, and the atmosphere of it all was stunning, enchanting, divine! Even more so heavenly! It was as if he could sleep under the tree for years on end without worrying at all.

(BG) “ Alright!!!”

While he was distracted by the tree, BG punched him in the gut; he then stumbled a little. As he was looking around for his friends they was pinned down, Abby stepping on Pearl’s face, Brandy and Leggy being stomped on by a group of guys, BG's goons

(Alex) “You motherfucker, jumping me?!”

(BG) “What? Hahahaha you really are gullible just like he said you would be!!”

BG then ran to Alex, picked him up, and slammed him on his head. Dazed, Alex then glanced at Mr. Trust he could see a small yet sinister smirk on his face but couldn’t see well enough to make sure he was. BG buddies had beaten up both Leggy and Brandy, Maya scratched and her hair pulled out, Alex was then frustrated that he had gotten them involved in this with him and in that thought he started to bring back a memory of his sisters and the amount of guilt he felt couldn’t be measured so he ran BG into a tree in frustration

(BG) “ Ouch~ Weak as hell!”

BG put his hands together and pounded on Alex's back, falling on the ground coughing. BG then bashed his head into the ground again for the second time

(BG) “ This is for that smart remark you made!!”

(Alex) “Godammit!! AAAAHH! Fuck!”

His shoulder dislocated from the impact”


(Abby) "Hahaha how do you like that huh?!? HAHAHAHA!!”

Laughing hysterically, Abby stomps on Pearls face while grabbing her hair, leaving blood on her shoes

(Pearl) “ Fuck you...”

 Pearl says weakly, She then spat blood at her, getting it on Abbys face. Abby looks at her smearing off the blood from her face in a conscientious way

(Abby) “….Ha I like you…you should join me, all you need to do is just beat up that boy there, and you can have all the fine men or woman you want! Hell even money, all you need to do is beat that sister killing asshole over there~”

Sadistically, she looks at Pearl.

Maya then looked at both Alex, still getting beaten black and blue, then back at Abby

(Pearl) “O-ok ill do it...”

(Abby) “ Hahaha ok the grab that stick there and hit him over the head while your friends watch! I want to see blood now~”

Abbys says jumping up and down excited.

Pearl then looked at both Leggy and Brandy, beat up and bruised the other kids was holding them by the arms, punching their stomachs, she then picked up the stick and went over to Alex, Mr.trust then walked over to Leggy and Brandy

(Mr. Trust) “If you want to save them see that egg shaped rock in the tree in the far right of the thickest branches, get that and hand it over to Alex and he will be saved.”

Mr. Trust said with a smirk and a wink

(Leggy) “Yea?….how are we supposed to get that when where like this though and how is that supposed to save him? This isn't some fantasy action manga!!”

(Mr. Trust) ” Oh that is right, you cant do that right now cant you…”

He then looked at the two boys holding them, and all of a sudden they foamed out of there mouth and fell backwards unconscious. Brandy looking at Mr.Trust made his suspicion of him grow even more.

Brandy asking himself ´How did he even know of this place? Why here? And how did he knew a freakin egg was there in the first place? How and why would it save Alex?´ He has all the questions yet no answers, so he sighs and sees what his only option to save his friend.

(Brandy) ” So how do you know this place and how is that supposed to help him!?!”

Mr. Trust just looked at him with a sly grin.

(Teacher Trust)”...I have some sources.”

Brandy just took his word with desperation with at least a slightest chance he is telling the truth and that its not in anyway a bad indentation of evil intention towards what ever reason he brought them all out there, they would do anything to save him. While Leggy and Brandy were making a plan to get the object out of the tree, they didn't realize that Alex was in trouble.

(BG) “Heh, looks like your friend came to her senses!!

(Alex)” Huff, huff, t-the fuck you doin Pearl?”

Alex said weakly, struggling to even speak

(Pearl” Just accept it you murderer, no one would want to be with you!!”

Pearl then stepped in front of Alex, BG backing up rubbing his hands together giggling to himself, Pearl looked at him with a sad expression, she then whispers words he couldn't hear, then proceeds to hit BG with the stick.

(BG) “Heh you think you can hit me!!”

He pimp slaps Pearl and throws the stick in the tree hitting that object

(Abby) “You BITCH!!”

Abby then stabs Pearl in the stomach with a sharp stick. Before this, both Leggy and Brandy were making a plan on how to save both Alex and Pearl

(Leggy) “How are we supposed to get that all the way up there!?!¨

(Brandy) ” I don't know we could probably throw something up there, but the only one who could throw that far is either Alex or...¨

The object then falls.

Leggy and Brandy simply look at each other dumbfounded

(Brandy)”Lets go give this to Alex!!”

Leggy starts to run with Brandy before he ran started yelling unaudible words

(Leggy)”Hey whats wrong with you……”

Leggy then sights Abby stabbing Pearl in the stomach, they start to run over there but BG stops them. They fight him and Tadao was able to get to maya while brandy was holding BG off 

(Tadao) “HEY ALEX HERE!!”

He throws the object at him and he was able to catch it, then its starts shaking and a mysterious portal opens up.

(Brandy) “Hurry up Tadao!!”

(Tadao) “Ok!!” he then threw a rock at BG and he falls down unconscious. Then the portal started to have more suction to it and alex, was getting sucked in.

(Alex)” Ahhhhh!!”

Abby then sees alex getting sucked into the portal

(Abby) “Your not getting away from me!!”

She then proceeds to walk to alex in a quick yet steady paste, maya, leggy and brandy is too far for them to go to alex,

(Tadao)” what is that!?!? Is he getting isekai’ed  right now??

(Brandy) “i-i don't know what that is.” he then looks at mr trust, still smiling, as if he knew this would happen .

(Maya) ”alex...i-i need to…”

(Tadao) “hey, hey! you can't! You might get sucked in!!

(Maya) “ but he can?!? I have to help him with or without you two!!”

Brandy and Tadao then looked at each other

(Leggy) “ we might as well help you…”

So they both picked up maya and steadily walked to alex.

(BG) “uhhh….argh! My head…. Huh? Ahhhh!! wha-what is that!?!?”

(Teacher Trust) “oh you're awake eh..pretty sturdy you are!!”

BG looks at him confused then turns to see abby walking to alex and the portal

(BG) “ABBY WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

(Abby) “ Ugh...your awake, IM FINISHING YOUR JOB!!”

(BG) “Uh!….”

(Teacher Trust) “Hehe….if you want,  here’s my card.”

(BG)”......”

While abby was walking to alex, she then picked up the stick she used to stab abbby with. And proceeded to get closer to alex.

(Maya)” we need to hurry….ugh!!!

(Brandy)” MAYA be careful your hurt right now!!”

(Tadao) “ Yea your bleeding too much right now why don't we take a break will quick”

(Maya) “But...Alex is about to die!!” 

(Abby) “Heh hahahahaha!!! Hello sister killer!!”

(Alex) “ Aggh!!!!!!!”

She had gotten to Alex stepping on his face and kicking his fingers, He was lucky enough to dig his fingers into a soft part of dirt, whilst digging in more while he was being stepped on by abby.

(Abby) “Say hi to your sisters for me!!”

Right when she was about to stab him, maya got in the way, piercing her heart.

(Aaya) “Ahk!!”

(Alex) “noooooo!!! Why why did you-”

(Maya) “agh!! Guh g-go alex i-ill be o-o-ok.”

She then pushes him into the portal, as he goes in he sees leggy and brandy running with worried faces on them and maya falling down lifeless…

(Teacher Trust) “ Hehehe oh what a time to be alive!! Alex, I hope you have fun in this new world!!!

0