Chapter 3: Who is this??
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Alex)” AHHHHHHH!! Why am I in the fucking SKY!?!”

Clutching the object in his hand he falls face first in the ground, then rolled down a steep hill for 14 consecutive hours until stopping on a pile of dried wood

(Alex) “Ugh…..god damn....what-where……”

He then stood up, tried looking around, but as he tried to he couldn't because of how dizzy he was so he sat down on some dried pieces of wood that was near him, took a break for 10-15 mins and tired standing up to walk but couldn't, 

(Alex) “AGH!!”

Looking at his legs he then noticed one was dislocated and the other was broken, so he sat down and rested until he drifted of to sleep

(???) “

*Whistles*

Oh what a day what a da- hm?! Another slacker eh? Hey!!! Wake up!! Get off my logs will ya!!”

(Alex) “ Huh… oh! Sorry I uh-“ 

(???) “ No need for your excuses! Come on get up!”

(Alex) “ *Sigh*

….I cant my legs……”

The man then looked at his legs and looked back at Alex

(???) “ What?! You can’t heal them ur self??

(Alex) Wha? He-heal them?!? How am I supposed to do that?!? That’s not how it works!!

(???)”……Are you dumb boy? Ur mentally ill?”

(Alex) “ Ugh! How am I supposed to heal them then!!"

The man carefully and suspiciously looked at Alex then asked him a question

(???) “Where you from boy?”

(Alex)” Uh… from the town a couple miles from here?

(???) “ Hmmm is that so, cus I never seen ur face from there… and that hairstyle ain’t from round here neither…”

(???) “ Name”

(Alex) “What do you mean by name?”

(???) “

*Sigh*

Boy what other name could I be asking for my wife’s??"

(Alex) “Well before I tell you my name how about you tell me yours?”

(???) “ Wha?! Humph!”

The man then punched one of Alex legs

(Alex) “AHHHHH fucking!! What the hell man why did you punched my leg for?!? dear god this shit hurts!!!"

(???) “Remember to respect your elders next time then!”

(???) “Now, you gonna tell me your name?”

(Alex)” Ugh its Alex

*In a low voice*

(???) “Wha?!”

(Alex) “Its Alex…

*In a more lower voice*

The man then punched Alex’s leg even more then before

(???) “NAME…..”

(Alex) " AHHHHHHHH GOD DAMN IT!!! Alright, Alright it's Alex, ALEX!!”

(???) “Hmmm that’s a unique name….boy from now on your new name gonna be Xodius named after me of course!”

(Xodius) “Old man what type of name is Xodius, also you can't just name somebody as casual as you did, and what is your name you still haven't-”

The man once again punched his leg harder then before

(???) “Respect your elders boy!¨

(Xodius) "Ok ok can you do something about my leg at least? besides hitting it.”

(???) “What? Heal them?! You can’t do it yourself?

(Xodius) “ You think I can magically heal my broken legs??? THATS IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS SOME MIRACLE HAPPEN WHERE MAGIC EXIST HERE-

*In his mind*

“Ah shit….I slipped a little bit, might think im not from here!” 

(Xodius) “Unless there is? Si-since i fell on my head a lot of times and i mean ALOT,  I forgot if there is?”

(???) ” Magic?, what’s “Magic

(Xodius) “ Uh something like controlling water from your hands!! "

(???) “Nope”

(Xodius) “ Bending earth or metal?!?”

(???) “Nope none of that”

(Xodius) “Then what do you have then? Medicine? pills?”

(???) “

*Sigh*

This ''

As alex was confused on what the man was talking about, with the man knowing this he was going to demonstrate what he meant

(???)

*Getting something from his pocket*

“You see this boy, this is a Prism, meant to help conduct raw power coming from your hands.  In this world we can control the light that comes down on us.

(Xodius) “..... Wha- how?”

(???) “ You see boy in this world our bodies is made up to take in the sunlight and use that as a power source. Since our bodies are made to do that, the power varies by how much a person can intake in their bodies, the quality a person can take inside their bodies, and how much they can use that energy .  There are different qualities of light you can have inside of you. 1st is the Blue Ray, 2nd is the Grey ray, 3rd is the Yellow ray, 4th is the Green ray, 5th is the Purple ray, 6th is the Black ray, 7th is the Sun ray, and the 8th is the White ray. The quality adds to power , the more powerful you are, and how good of a quality ray you have, can make you qualify to be a Master of Rauland, Known by all.

(Xodius) “ Huh? Rauland what the hell is that?? A bug-”

The man then punched his skull, making Xodius be in a daze

(???) “

*Sigh*

Rauland is a term in which we call people who is the “Strongest there is”, there once was a country called Rauland, they was a hefty bunch who had the power to control any and everything in this world, but they where seclusive and humble, making them spread more fear to other countries, with that being said there country was soon gone with no history left over to discover. We then adopted the name “Rauland” to commemorate those who have the strength similar to the Rauland’s.  We hold Academies to train our students to become “Raulands” and compete with other countries to test there might, and also to see which country is lacking, so they can take them over…..heh.”

(Xodius)”.....”

(???) “With that being said you also need the amount of light energy to be a true master of Rauland. There are different realms at which your body can hold light energy, you can tell if they have a lot of energy by using the “earth-seeing-eye” to then see the energy they leak, that is if they leak any. If you can hold 100-300 years of light energy then you are in the 1st realm of conjuring, if you can hold 300-500 years of light energy then you're in the 2nd realm of conjuring, if you can have 500-700 years,  then you're in the 3rd realm. The more you gather in your body, the more you can go up a realm, there are 10 levels in each realm besides the 4th….which we will talk about another time

(???) " There is also MANY powerful eyes one can have the more you go up in realms, but i dont think youll need that anytime soon, but since im so nice ill at least the categories. There are 6 in total the first is Spectrum, then the other's is  Evolutionary, Cosmic, Beulforting, Enchanting, and the last one i highly think you wont get which is Celestial.

(Xodius) “.....”

(Xodius)" Wow, way to set expectations!! woohoo!!"

(???) “ Hum, anyway when you go higher in different realms, the harder it is for you to gather the light energy in your body.

(Xodius) “Why is that though , wouldn't it get easier if your body is used to intaking the light energy?”

(???) “Hmmm you see boy, the body gets tougher and tougher, since our bodies is made up to intake the energy, but all things have their ware. The more you go up a realm and level , the more your body gets tired and wont be able to intake any more.”

(Xodius) “ Then is there a limit to how far you can go then.”

(???) “.......That's where the 4th and 5th realm comes into play, when you get into the forth realm its only known to have only 4 levels and the 5th only have 3.”

(Xodius) “ Why is that, what’s so special about those two.”

(???) “ Because they breakthrough from being a mortal, and possibly becoming a god….”

(Xodius) “ ….What? You can become a fucking God!?!”

(???) “ Boy don't get excited, in this world, you becoming a God is but a mere legend, there is only 2 people in the fourth realm who have the potential to become one but doesn't.”

(Xodius) “ Why wont they?”

(???) “ That even i don't know, nobody does.”

(???) “ From the 1-2nd realm you get to awaken your light energy.

(Xodius) “ What do you mean by unlocking light energy?”

(???) “ Everybody have their own light energy. There are 8 rankings of the tier quality of the light energy. 3rd realm you can use light energy without the Prism for a short period of time since your body can handle taking that raw energy and expelling it out without a source. But the 4 is different. When you're in the fourth realm the light energy can be used as a shield or sword, bow or spear, the light energy is fused with you and then your designated light energy is then able to be used as if it was an extinction to your arm.”

(Xodius ) “....Then what realm are you then?”

(???) “......You don't need to know that''

(Xodius) “ Humph

*In a low voice*

you're probably weak-!”

(???) “ WHAT BOY!!”

The man  had repeatedly hit alex in his legs until he had passed out from the pain until late at night.

(Xodius) “Ughhhh…..hmm wh-where am i? I remember sitting down peaceful but some old dude asked for my name and tortured me…. !! “

(???) “ Umhm want me to hit you some more..

(Xodius) “ No no no anything but that!!”

(Xodius) “ Huh...my legs are healed!?!”

(???) “Yea i healed them for you since you were out of consciousness, due to my kindness of course.”

(Alex) “kindness? You have tha-OUCH!!``

The man then punched Xodius legs once more

(???) “

*Sigh*

….Boy you come with me.”

Xodius then looked at The man in a tense way

(Xodius) “.....You tryna kidnap m- ugh!! My stomach……!”

(???) “

*Snarling*

I'm taking you to my house since you don't have one right!?!''

Xodius then nodded in pain, then passed out from it without realizing he could have run away….since his legs are healed. The man then picked up the boy and walked home humming to himself.

*Scene changes to a old cabin that's small with a triangle roof with The man and Alex inside, alex on a small bed*

Later that night,

(???) “

*Sigh*

….what a weird yet interesting boy, it seemed as if he was living in a cave or mountain all this time, heh!....?!”

As The man was cut off from his conversation with himself, he heard Xodius sleep talking some names

(Xodius) “

*Whispering*

Silo…..Sylo…..n-n-NOOOOO!! I- i- didn't!! I-”

The man then sat down Xodius waking him up. Xodius was confused as to why he was comforting him as if he is his own child, but he took in the comfort and cried till early in the morning.

(???) “ Heh..what a crybaby….”

The man then got up, went and got his axe, and chopped some wood.

Later that day,

(Xodius) “Ugh…. Where, wh-what happened…..ugh i remember having that dream! Ahhh and i think i…cuddled! Blegh!!! Ugh my pride is no longer here…speaking of which, where is he at anyway....”

Xodius then looked out of the window he was near and saw The man cutting down some wood with a very big yet normal looking axe, as Xodius saw The man cutting down the wood it was as if he was in a trance, he could see every muscle fiber be in use, even if he was in one place. He was in complete shock at the capabilities the man can do and questioned to himself how- if he’s even human. Xodius then looked around to see the item he was isakei’d with on a small wooden table covered in a blanket.

(Xodius) “ Huh? I-isnt that! …… Abby…. forgot about her...to think i would heh...

*Sigh*

what even is this thing!?”

(???) “It's some kind of egg that was around my wood….”

(Xodius) “....So we were eavesdropping on people's conversations no-!! Ugh!! Why are you still hitting me?!?”

(???) “Why are you still being rude to your elders?”

They then stare down at each other for a minute, The man then breaks the silence with a question

(???) “ This egg, it seems like its absorbing light energy, but at an extremely slow rate…..where did you get this egg from? It doesn't seem like anything special, but to a master like me who can sense light energy, you can tell that its special….”

(Xodius) "Wh-why do you think its special?”

(???) “

*Sigh*

because the egg is absorbing light energy, which means that's either a supreme nevabeast or its a mystic neveabeast.”

(Xodius) “....nevab-!! AHH! God damn it!!! Why are you hitting me for….again!!”

(???) “Because of these stupid questions anyone would know!! If you don't want to tell me where you got the egg from then fine I don't need to know.”

The man then went to get a coat in his log cabin and then went outside to get a sled to carry the logs he chopped earlier. Xodius was curious about what he does for a living. So he got some clothes on The man made for him since he said those clothes wasnt from the town or even in this world he though, so he made Xodius some clothes to blend in, Xodius then cracked a chuckle, and then followed closely to see where he works. They walked a good 1-2 hrs to this wooden shed where he sat in his chair, put a sign in front, and there he sat looking forward to customers. At first Xodius was taken back by what his work is, he tried to cheer him up that being rich is only going to bring people down, which he got punched in the face by The man later on….a few weeks later Xodius was accustomed to what The man does everyday, he cuts the wood with an ax The man made for him, he would then go and check on the growing egg, then sleep….or at least try too…..

*Late at night, Xodius is outside staring at the night sky*

(Xodius) “Sigh….”

(???) “ Looks like you had another one eh?”

*Stand beside him" 

(Xodius) “Ye-....yea….its nothing though, i know they're long gone but sometimes i really do think they're not gone at the same time….like as if they're here but not.”

(???) “Hmmm…everybody has their faults…some have a conscience where they feel guilt, but sometimes when those that dont wont have a single problem sleeping at night after killing thousands.…you're a kind soul boy, so whatever you experienced, it was experienced for a reason.”

(Xodius) “.....Heh, getting philosophical eh gramps.”

(???) “........That i am….”

*Scene changes to two little girls running, bruised up and beaten*

(???) “

*Huff

*Huff 

I-i-c-cant run any more sylo!”

(Sylo) “

*Huff

*Huff

*Huff

I-I-I know but we can't stop! If my brother was here he would be able to do more! !”

(Silo) “.....O-ok i'm ready to run more!”

* They hold each other hand while running in a thickened forest in the darkness of the night

0