Chapter 4 : The Twins
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two months before Alex isekai….

(Sylo) “ Ugh…d-did it work?? Silo! Wh-where are you!”

(Silo) “I'm right beside you….”

(Sylo)”.....Oh...i-i was panicking-”

(Silo) “ I know you where i could hear how heavy you were breathing and how fast your heart was beating.”

(Sylo) “Yea…Alex! Where are you!!”

(Silo) ….! Alex! Where are you!”

They was yelling out his name as if the world was coming to an end, to them it was though, Alex is like there god to them….they would even die for his sake without batting an eye, if he says go and kill 20, 16, hell or even 30 people, they would do it without question, With that being said, as they were screaming they heard a growl and rustling in the leaves….they was then getting afraid that one…he’s not here, and two…there not alone….so they screamed his name louder, loud enough so that he can appear behind them and give them a hug whispering in their ears saying

“It would be ok, i'm here now”

But he didn't come….they then screamed his name out as loud as they could, loud enough for demon wolf’s to be startled, and yet confused as to why they would scream so loud knowing they would die soon.….with them two knowing that also they screamed his name even louder than before, crying while doing it…until the rustling got louder and louder, the wolf's species specializes in sneak attacking and stealth…they use their light energy to bounce off the light of the sun, making them invisible to the normal human eye, well to ones that do have them. They walk so light they can step on a twig and yet no one would hear a sound. Making prey easy to find, But the prey would soon realize instinctively that their homes was hunting grounds for such wolves, making the wildlife move away from the forest, and making the wolves grow hungry, making the wolf’s turn from forest creatures that hunt rabbits and goats, to man eating beasts……

But since Silo and Sylo enhanced hearing can give them the ability to hear even the heartbeat of a bumblebee, they could hear all of the hungry wolves closing in on them.…when they heard the rustling become louder as numbers grew more they snapped into frenzy mode and ran in one direction, holding each other’s hands while still screaming his name. When the wolves are hungry they can run up to 168 mph in one go without stopping even if they ran for 18 hrs they would still be at their top speed, with that in mind Silo and Sylo still have the upper hand when it comes to running…..they have no shoes on, meaning they can get a rough estimate where branches and leaves might be, trees and rocks, cliffs and big bodies of water, regularly on earth, but since they aren't on earth, their normal functions on their body became enhanced even more so than on earth, so they was running at an estimate amount of 172 mph, all while blind, bruised and cut still screaming his name. They ran a good hour without stop until they found a little shed where kids was outside playing

(Sylo) “

*Huff

*Huff

Y-you hear that Silo?”

(Silo) “ Yea, I can hear kids!! There!!  He must be there waiting for us!!”

So they clenched their hands and ran as fast as they could whilst a pack of demon wolves was chasing them…but they ran without stopping for an hour, great strain was put on there already damaged body, leading to Silo to trip and fall the same with Sylo, the wolves got their ankles and threw them in the air, they flew up to 150,00 feet in the air, where they then landed In front of the kids playing. All the kids screamed as two adults came outside to find what was wrong…only to find two almost dead girls bruised on the floor bleeding heavily and hungry wolves closing in on them .

(???) "O-oh my lord!!!”

(???)” Honey I’ll hold these wolves off while you go treat those kids!!”

The Woman nodded and told the children to go inside the house while she treated the girl's wounds. The man then bring out a prism with gold lining and shot out light orbs at the wolves, scaring them away, killing some too.

(???) “ Whew,

*Huff

* Huff….”

He then runs over to the girls.

(???) “ How are they? Are they stable?”

(???) “Yea for now…their ribs are broken, their femur has a compound open fracture, both of their arms and legs is broken, their ribs is, .…not only is it barely any left, it punctured ALL of their organs causing so much internal damage, they also have a concussion, they have lacerations all over their body’s, there blind, and their brain is like an over cooked egg, thats been shaking violently…..even their skin is peeling off…and it looks like they were slaves being transported, since there slave crest is the color of what a transported slave were to be ….I-I was able to generally heal their vitals but they won’t last a months time, honey, with a mere shove they can die. I-I want to help them but I don’t know what to do…we can give them to the clinic but their condition of being a ”devil kin” would make it difficult for them, and we don't have the necessary equipment to provide adequate treatment!....they would most surely die!! ”

(???) “ I-it’s ok, we saved many like them in these woods….I’ll heal them the best I can”

So he and his wife joined together to heal most of their injuries, but they are still severely injured to the point where a single gust of wind could make them feel pain, intense pain. After healing the two girls they carefully picked them up and walked to the house, while they were walking to the house, the kids were looking outside the window discussing how they would welcome them.

(???) “ So…..she flew from the sky and landed near you adam?”

(Adam) “Uh huh! She just plopped down near me like a dead bird!! You should’ve seen it!!”

(???) “ I can’t see…IM BLIND REMEMBER?!?”

(Adam) “ O-oh yea I forgot about that…”

(???) “

*Sigh*

So how are they going to assign rooms now?”

The children were then bickering about who to share the rooms with until the two adults finally came inside the house.

(???) “O-ok, easy there…now we uh we have some new members now! As you can tell they are in critical condition, so Ester and Yui go and make some room for these two alright.”

They both nodded yes and headed to their room to make room for both Sylo and Silo.

(???) “Alright you boys come help me lay them down on the couch!”

So as the day turned to night they were able to make a bed with hay and a blanket woven of wool, and a sheet covering the hay. The two adults started on Sylo and Silo and further healed them but their injuries are still severe yet stabilized enough. The same night, 

(Ester) “Pfffft, what are they saying in their sleep?!”

(Sylo and Silo)

*Mumbling*

“ A-alex….lex…..”

(Yui) “ It sounds as though they're saying some boy's name!”

Ester fumbled a bit after what Yui said. Ester had adapted a technique letting her see a base outline of a person by using light energy on her eyes, which gives a outline of light energy. Enabling her to "see"….so when she first seen Sylo and Silo…..to her it was love at first sight.

(Ester) “T-that cannot be!! …

*whispers*

“i-i’m here..i-i’m Alex!”

They both woke up, half asleep and half awake. They turned around and faced Ester, who was happy to see them react to her, yet mad that they have to react to his name and not her’s.

(Ester) “Im here now guys, uh…n-no need to worry.”

Ester then got into the bed with them, she then got into the middle of them both so that she can embrace the two as they was starting to wake up with a smile on there face knowing that he is finally here. But as they was waking up, so was their insanely smart mind…they knew it wasnt him…then they screamed his name loudly!! Making sound waves strong enough for Ester to have two broken arms and a broken nose as she was blasted upwards into the wood ceiling.

(Ester) “AHHHHH! AHHH!! My ar-ARMS?!!”

(Both Sylo and Silo) “Alex! ALEX!!”

* BOOOM*

(???) “Wh-what the hell happened!! Yui? Do you know what happened?”

(Yui) “I-i don't know! I-i was just….”

As she was about to break apart psychologically and emotionally Sylo and Silo suddenly got up, standing on the bed without moving a limb….their hair turned white as snow and shined as the moonlight that was gazing on them…..fear….fear was all that came to mind when they stood their on their bed…the man and the woman was shaking as if their mortal enemy was right there….as if a being so powerful, was right there in front of them.

By the way there mortal enemy is very powerful, just showing how powerful they are for them to think that way

(???) “ Wha-what the….w-who the hell are you two?!?”

They then turned to him as if they was controlled by one entity, smirked, then they collapsed on the bed….sleeping like angels with their newly attained white hair and dark caramel like skin… The next morning was welcomed with an awkward silence…both Yui and Ester were punished with more hands on chores, Ester having a cast on to complete her arms healing. Sylo and silo woke up, being able to walk, and having their hair changed made everybody in the house confused and astonished as to how that was possible…everybody had their mouths gaping open, having porridge come out of their mouths when they saw Sylo and Silo walking now and well after that night, be afraid that they might do it again, since before they could barely breath having their bones out of place. They was also stunned as to how they never came to the house before, come to the kitchen as if they lived here for years….stumbling, got a bowl from the kitchen, and fixed themselves some hot porridge, without any accidents nor confusion.

(???)” H-how did you….”

(Sylo and Silo)

*Look at each other*

“We just simply saw the pathway from our room to the kitchen…is that a problem?”

(???) “N-no no no not at all its just….anyway….d-do you know what happened last night or remember anything? Are you feeling ok?”

Silo then turned to Ester who was nervously washing the dishes at a fast pace….for they both knew they did something “wrong”, but she was the one who caused it to begin with.

(Silo) “No?, did something happen?”

Everybody in the room froze, as if they had a knife to their heart and throat, none would mention, nor would want to remember the terror those two exhibited.

(Adam) “A-are you a light wielder?”

Everybody gasped with a concerned expression

(Silo and Sylo) “l-light wielder? What's that?”

(???) “

*Ehem*

Y-you don't know what a light wielder is?”

(Silo and Sylo) “No….but can you please tell us?”

(???) “ W-well you see a light wielder is a person cap-”

(Sylo) “Hmmmm its probably when you can wield light right? And when you can wield light you will be able to form it in a way that fits your capacity of input-”

(Silo) “And output, letting that person “shoot” what you shot at those wolfs….but-”

(Sylo) “You would need that prism thingy to be able to actually use the light you stored…right?”

Everybody was astonished by how they was able to accurately describe how to use light energy and what a light wielder is in its entirety within a couple of sentences. The stronger you are, the more you will know about the light energy, meaning that you can describe what it is better compared to a normal person first seeing light energy, that being said a master can describe what light energy is in a couple of words and or sentences up to 2, but they finished a simple explanation in 1.

(???) “....A-are you sure you really don't know what a light wielder is?”

They both looked at each other and smiled back at the man, leaving the other kids to chuckle to themselves thinking that there would be no way possible a couple of kids can be a master as young as they are.

0