Chapter 24 – Trains are safe
21.8k 19 217
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman looked around and saw empty seats all over the car, not understanding why he would want to sit next to her when he could seat just about anywhere else. Still, she didn't seem to have the guts to refuse a boy and just nodded. Benjamin sat down next to her and continued.

"Thank you. Can I ask you where you are getting off the train?"

She answered and Benjamin remembered that it was the next stop, which they would reach in around fifteen minutes. Safe enough. He leaned closer to her and whispered into her ear.

"I would like to give you cunnilingus. Would you like to receive one?"

She looked at him as if he was crazy. Then she looked all around, looking for something.

"Is this some sort of hidden camera event? That's not funny, you know."

"Not at all, as you can see there is nothing hidden and I am here alone."

"Then what, are you prostituting yourself? How much are you going to charge for this?"

Benjamin noticed that she didn't say she would not pay, asking for his price instead.

"Nothing. When I saw you, I had this sudden urge to give you cunnilingus, that's all there is to it. Now tell me, yes, or no?"

She looked at him in the eyes for a long time and he held her gaze without faltering. He could pretty much imagine her thought process by looking at the small changes of expression on her face. She went from disbelieving to cautious, cautious to hopeful, and hopeful to expectant. When she arrived at that point, she eventually blushed a little and gave a very little nod.

"You won't regret it."

He dropped to his knees in front of her seat, lifted her dress, and opened her plump legs. revealing a pair of white panties, already smeared by a patch of wetness in their middle. He slid them to the side, letting out a wet and unkept pussy. When he approached his head to it, he was hit by its very strong female smell. She was clearly not perfectly clean but that only excited Benjamin even more. He gave her a lick, trying the dish in front of him. It tasted heavily of female juices, sweat, and also a hint of piss. Overall, it tasted extremely erotic. Benjamin took a mental note that it was what he could expect in the future from a woman who was completely unprepared for a sexual encounter. The woman gave a small sigh as his contact, looking like she still didn't really understand what sort of impossible luck she suddenly could have for this to happen to her.

Then, Benjamin parted her meaty cunt lips to start going down on her seriously and she forgot about everything else except for the incredible pleasure. He gave her long licks, from bottom to top and top to bottom, going over her hole, urethra, and clitoris, enjoying her taste. The woman began to moan and quickly muffled the sound by putting a hand over her mouth, so as to not alert the two other passengers at the front of the car. Benjamin hardened his tongue and sent it into her hole, as deep as he could, and went on to tongue-fuck her like that. The woman's eyes bulged and she soon came into his mouth, twitching in her seat, her juices flooding his jaws. She couldn't help groaning louder through her hand, fortunately not sonorous enough to attract attention.

They both continued enjoying themselves like that for a while until the train arrived at the next station. They knew she had to get off here but the woman instead ridiculously tried to hide him inside her dress, in case someone came into the car and saw what they were doing, as if she thought she would be able to hide their act this way. Benjamin decided to just continue his delightful work and their boldness was rewarded when the woman suddenly lifted her dress back up and announced, in between two moans.

"Everyone else went off the car and no one came in. Mmhmm! We are all alone, now."

This was great news and Benjamin made up his mind to not hold back on her anymore.

"That's perfect. Can I go harder on you?"

She made a surprised expression but quickly nodded several times, a hungry look on her face. Benjamin grinned, straightened his right hand's middle and ring fingers, and sent them straight into her twat, making her gasp in pleasure. He pumped them a little bit but felt that there was still room for more and added a third finger inside her. He made an effort to locate the spots she felt the most pleasure in, by judging her reactions. Once he found a good one, he focused his efforts on it, scratching the place endlessly. She was now moaning out loud since no one could hear them anymore. Pleased by her reaction, he sent his mouth back to her snatch, now concentrating his efforts on her clit, stimulating it, lapping it, sucking on it. The combined attack sent her into a frenzy.

"Oh yes! This is so good! Suck my clit! Finger fuck me! Aaahhh! Wait, something is going to come out, something is coming out!"

Benjamin was happy that she informed him in advance. He enveloped the top of her cunt in his mouth and accelerated his tongue's movements and fingers' pumping speed. She tried to remove him from herself but he didn't let her. Right after that, she let out a loud shout and her pussy twitched in orgasmic pleasure, while a strong stream of squirt got ejected from her urethra. Benjamin got surprised by the strength of the jet but managed to catch it all anyway. He had felt wanting to taste women's squirt since the time he saw Karen do it in the afternoon. It tasted different from other sexual fluids, salty and sour while also feeling more liquid and less viscous. The woman's eyes expanded crazily in surprise when she saw him gulping all of her spurts.

However, If there was one thing that Benjamin had learned, it was that women in this world didn't need a break after climaxing and instead felt more pleasure with continuous stimulation. So, during all that time, he just continued to finger fuck her while assaulting her clit. For the next fifteen minutes, the woman continued cumming and squirting in his mouth until Benjamin felt the train getting close to the next stop. He stopped his work, to her great regret, stood up and told her, after cleaning his face to an acceptable level.

"You should get going now, beautiful. Thank you for going along with my crazy proposal."

Once she came down from her orgasm high, she laughed and smiled at him with an amazed gaze.

"I should be the one to thank you. If only the world had more boys like you. You changed a boring day into the sexiest experience of my life. So, yes, thank you."

She hesitated a bit before continuing.

"Say, c-can I have your number?"

Benjamin shook his head.

"I am really sorry, but no."

She looked disappointed for a second but soon smiled again.

"I know I was pushing my luck. I am aware that I am not very attractive."

Benjamin draw near her and gave her a peck on the lips, which left her stunned.

"I swear it's not because of you. You should be more confident in yourself."

The woman watched him in silence for a few seconds, her fingers tracing her lips. Finally, she said.

"You are a very special boy. You can't be farther from my first impression of you."

She started to caress him affectionately on the cheek and Benjamin let her do it. Then she took a piece of paper and a pen from her bag and wrote something on it, before giving it to him.

"You know what, I don't need your number. But, if you need anything from me, you can contact me. I will do my best to help you once since you made my day so much brighter."

Benjamin nodded and took it. She caressed him one last time on the cheek, before going to the car's doors. The train had now arrived at the station and she sent him one last smile before getting off. Fifteen minutes later, Benjamin reached his stop and went on his way home. He had managed to transform a near-perfect day into a perfect one. Today was an absolute success.

217