Chapter 29 – Fetching Chloe after school
20.2k 29 269
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next Monday saw Benjamin going back to his routine. He woke up early and once more went to school one hour before the normal time to meet with Sasha. The woman had missed him during the two days they didn't see each other and went to kiss him passionately as soon as he entered the infirmary. They quickly went to fuck like rabbits and both ended up very satisfied by the time they were done. They lightly talked about their weekend, with Benjamin skipping over his Saturday to focus on the golf course he went through during Sunday. When it was time for classes to start, he went back to his classroom and chatted with his friends as usual.

The rest of the school day went on with nothing special happening, except for a small thing in the afternoon. They had a PE class on Mondays and the teacher asked them to run five kilometers on the school running track, causing a lot of complaints among the students, especially the boys. Everyone started running anyway, some of the boys giving up soon after, including Julian and Nathan, running less than a kilometer. The female teacher frowned at them but didn't force them to continue, as if it was something she had already given up on a long time ago. Benjamin and a few other boys were the only ones to go through the whole thing and the teacher and the girls kept praising and encouraging them. Their gazes were really unfocused, though, or in fact, very focused on the boys' chests. It took a moment for Benjamin to understand that they were getting excited by the fact that their chests became somewhat visible through their sweet drenched T-shirts. That made Benjamin laugh internally, they never missed any opportunity.

However, next, something happened to give him some eye candy too. Some of the girls, too hot and bothered, decided to just remove their tops altogether. That startled Benjamin a lot, before guessing that it was probably the equivalent of boys going shirtless in the previous world. In fact, no one said anything and the reactions from the other boys went from vague interest to completely ignore it. Benjamin was the only one who kept sending glances at them, trying to be discreet about it. The girls seemed to be completely unaware of his looking at them, though, as if they couldn't imagine anyone being interested in their chests. The ones with large boobs kept their bras on since it would be hard to run without them, while the ones with modest chests removed everything altogether. Benjamin felt that this world was amazing once again.

On the other hand, the boys obviously kept everything on, no matter how hot they got in the process. Eventually, they completed the run and PE ended. Everyone changed from their PE clothes to their normal garments and the school day was over like that. Since they finished a bit early, Benjamin wondered what he should do with the little extra time. After a bit of thinking, he had a good idea. He decided to go fetch Chloe at her school, still with the idea of spending more time with his family members. They could go back home together after that.

He said goodbye to his friends and headed toward the middle school. He knew the location very well since this was his middle school, where he commuted to only a few months prior. He walked for around ten minutes before spotting his little sister in a street not far from the school. She had brown hair in a ponytail, as well as brown eyes. She was wearing a beige T-shirt and blue shorts, comfortable clothes in the current weather. It seemed that he would not have to go all the way to the school building this time. However, she seemed to be arguing with another girl, with three other girls watching over them, unsure if they should intervene in the argument or not. Getting closer, Benjamin heard their ongoing quarrel. Chloe was yelling.

"How can you say something like that? You're horrible."

"It's ok, right? It's not like it did any harm to him."

That seemed to make Chloe even angrier and Benjamin decided to step in, calling for his sister.

"Chloe!"

All five of them turned toward him, startled. When they recognized him, Chloe and the other girl's expressions changed to one of shock, followed by embarrassment. Now that Benjamin was able to see the other girl's face, he also remembered her as being Wynter, Chloe's best friend from elementary school, which he had met several times when she came to have fun at his house. He didn't know the other three, probably new friends from this year since they all just entered middle school.

"What are you arguing about in the middle of the street? Chloe? Wynter?"

Both girls avoided his gaze and none answered him. Benjamin smiled and continued.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me?"

When they stayed quiet once more, he walked toward Chloe, still smiling. The girl became suddenly afraid and tried to run away but he reacted fast and instantly caught the little thing before she could go anywhere. He then started tickling her hard, remembering how weak she was to it the day before. She started to laugh out loud while trying to escape forcefully. He didn't let her, of course, and carried on the torture. Soon enough, she started to convulse with laughter and finally gave up.

"Stop! Stop! I will tell you! I will tell you!"

Benjamin stopped and Chloe escaped from his grasp, gasping for a few seconds before she took hold of herself again. She then disclosed.

"We were arguing because Wynter said... She said... Huh..."

Seeing her still not spilling the truth, he approached her again, his fingers squirming menacingly.

"I guess you still didn't have enough?"

She jumped back and exclaimed.

"Wait, wait! I will say it. She said that you were hot and that... That... That she would give anything to be able to suck your cock!"

269