Chapter 31 – Apologizing
20.2k 16 248
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Benjamin reached his house and went straight to Chloe's room on the second floor, knocking on the door. There was movement inside and the door got unlocked and opened, Chloe showing herself but frowning when she saw him.

"Are you here to continue making fun of me?"

"No no, it was my bad, I won't do it anymore. I came to say sorry. Can you let me in?"

She looked reluctant but let him in anyway, Benjamin closing and locking the door once more behind him. Her room wasn't that different from Olivia's, a mess of clothes and items everywhere. Benjamin turned toward her and said.

"When you girls were whispering before, I felt that you didn't really know what you were talking about. Of course, that's normal, but I am a bit worried about you. You might mess up things when you get a boyfriend."

Chloe rolled her eyes, ready for another boring lecture. Benjamin smiled when he saw her attitude.

"Don't worry, I am not here to lecture you. I said I wanted to apologize, right? So here's my idea. You can get better knowledge about boys by using me. I will let you check how a boy's body is, as long as you don't do anything perverted. Ok?"

She frowned once more.

"Are you still teasing me, Ben?"

"No, I am serious. Just this one time, because I am sorry and because I am worried about you. And you have to keep it a secret, of course."

She still didn't believe him, though.

"Yeah, right. I know you're not serious, Ben."

"Really? Look now."

And he started to take off his clothing, starting with his top. Once he was shirtless, Chloe panicked.

"What are you doing!?"

"Just proving it to you. Are you going to believe me now?"

She stared at his bare chest as if hypnotized. Her breath was becoming erratic and she was panting lightly.

"I will continue if you promise to keep it a secret. What do you say?"

She gulped, her face taking a shade of red.

"Y-you're serious. Uh, I, I promise, I won't say anything."

Ben smiled and started to remove the rest of his clothes. Once he removed his pants, Chloe's gaze immediately dropped to the bump that was his penis and when it came out from his underpants, with a raging boner, she opened her mouth wide, a bit of drool falling on the side of her lips.

"Wow. You're so big, Ben. Just like they said."

"You can look at anything you want but you're not allowed to touch, alright?"

She nodded quickly and started to come closer to him. She examined his chest and nipples from very close before going behind him and looking at his back. He thought she might be the type of person to leave the best for the end. She then went down and looked at his ass, before checking his legs for a few moments. After that, she went back to his ass, panting heavily, and asked him.

"I-I can't really see well, can you open your ass cheeks for me, Ben?"

He agreed and put his hands on both his cheeks before pulling them apart.

"Wow, that's a boy's ass. The smell is incredible."

She was looking from so close that he could feel her breath on his asshole. She looked at it for some time, before he felt a small wet sensation on his asshole, which disappeared immediately, his sister now coming back to his front. It seemed she couldn't help giving a small lick before leaving his ass alone. Benjamin, in his great generosity, didn't say anything about it.

Chloe was now on her knees, inspecting his feet, before going up and finally arriving at his cock. Her face came closer to it and she checked his member and his balls from very close, looking from all angles. She was getting more and more excited and her right hand instinctively went to her crotch, rubbing herself through her shorts. When Benjamin saw that, he told her.

"It's ok to masturbate if you want."

She removed her hand from her groin, as if burned, a shameful look on her face.

"Don't worry, it's something very natural. Even I masturbate, you know."

She looked very surprised.

"You too, Ben?"

"Yes. So don't worry about it, you can take off your clothes too, it will be easier that way."

"Huh, I-I'm a bit shy, I don't look all that great, you know."

"Are you going to say that when I am totally nude in front of you?"

"Ugh, sorry. You're right."

She nodded, still a bit ashamed, but started taking off her shorts and panties. Her pussy looked like a single slit, her clitoris so small that it was almost invisible. She was also completely hairless down there. Soon, she went back to looking at his dick while sniffing it plenty, her right hand schlicking her twat. She started by flicking over her clitoris quickly, before feeling that it was not enough and using her left hand to finger herself. The scene was extremely erotic and Benjamin was also getting very aroused. Chloe saw his expression and asked.

"Doesn't it hurt when your penis is so hard, Ben? D-do you want to masturbate together?"

Benjamin hesitated before answering.

"You're right, this will also be a good experience for you. You can see how men masturbate."

Chloe beamed at his answer, as if she had won the lottery. He spat some saliva on his right hand and then went to slide it up and down on his cock, pleasuring himself at the sight of his little sister frigging herself. Seeing his masturbation pushed Chloe to reach her limit almost instantly, cumming and shivering in ecstasy for a moment, before continuing to masturbate some more.

"You're so hot, Ben. I am so horny. Continue to masturbate like this!"

They continued to touch themselves like this for some time, getting aroused at the sight of each other's masturbation. A few minutes later, Ben felt like he was getting close.

"I am going to ejaculate, Chloe. You know about men's semen, right?"

She nodded, her imagination making her accelerate her hand's movements.

"You can choose what I should do with it."

She didn't hesitate even for a second.

"In my mouth! I want to taste it!"

Ben nodded and put his cock closer to her mouth.

"Open up wide, Chloe!"

She opened her small mouth as wide as she could, all the while continuing to masturbate.

Benjamin stroked himself quicker, before aiming as best as he could in the direction of her mouth. It didn't take him long before he came, his sperm coming out like a spurt. His first jet's aim was a bit off, landing on her nose. He adjusted his angle for the rest, everything else going directly into her mouth. Feeling the sensation of his spunk on her face and in her mouth, Chloe orgasmed greatly once again, trembling like crazy for a long time. Eventually, she calmed down and started to savor his semen, cleaning up what was on her face and sending it into her mouth.

"You taste so good Ben. And the smell... wow. I can't believe we did something like this. You're the best brother ever."

248