Chapter 43 โ€“ Forgiveness
17.6k 12 234
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Benjamin spent his Thursday at school peacefully. His morning sessions with Sasha now mixed both vaginal and anal sex, as the woman couldn't forget the taste of his dick drilling her ass. Apart from that, nothing special happened and when he arrived home, he went for a run, as he often did whenever he had time. During his jogging, he spent some time thinking about how to spend time with his mother. He had found a way how to regularly interact with his sisters and his grandmother but hadn't had time to do anything with his mom. After a bit of thinking, he just decided to check on her in the room she used as an office in the house. Of course, he had no intention of disturbing her during her work and would just wait until she was done. She usually finished at around 7 pm and he could simply aim for that time.

He finished his run and took a shower to wash off the sweat. When he was on his way to his room, he came across Grace, who was coming back from college. When she spotted him, she started and looked at him with terrible guilt on her face. Since Benjamin left early on weekday mornings, this was the first time he saw her after the incident from the previous day. She stopped him and voiced.

"I have something to say to you..."

Benjamin simply nodded and she added.

"It's better if the others don't hear about it, follow me."

They went to her room and she locked the door once they were inside. She then turned toward him, her face full of regret and shame, and declared.

"About yesterday... I am sorry, Ben! I don't know what took over me. I can't believe I did that to you, my little brother. I am sorry, I am really sorry!"

As expected, she came to apologize for what happened the day before. However, Benjamin believed he was also partially responsible for it since he didn't resist her in any way. He tried to soothe her.

"I am also at fault for getting carried away by the situation. And you were drunk too, we share responsibility equally."

"No! That's completely different! It's not your fault, I'm a girl and I took advantage of my innocent brother! I'm awful, I'm the worst sister ever!"

She continued to blame himself so Benjamin stopped her.

"Stop! Stop, Grace! Let me talk for a minute."

She looked at him, still very upset, but stopped insulting herself for a moment.

"Grace, you know... You're my sister and I love you very much."

"...Really? Even after what I did to you?"

"Do you even need to ask? Do you think I would hate you just because of that?"

"That's because you're too nice. You shouldn't forgive me so easily."

"Listen, let's use an example. What would you do if someone insulted me in front of you?"

"I would not forgive her."

"I feel the same way. So when I see you insulting yourself, I feel very bad too. Grace, you're an amazing girl and no one should ever insult you, not even yourself. Promise me you won't do it anymore."

His words left her speechless for a moment. A few seconds later, she answered.

"Huh... It's cheating if you say it like that... Even though I feel so bad about what I did..."

"You know, I live every day surrounded by six girls. I know very much how horny girls can get. It must have been hard for you to be near me all the time. That's why I understand why you did that and I don't blame you. Grace, if you want forgiveness then I forgive you completely. I also won't tell about what happened to anyone. Alright?"

"I told you, you're way too forgiving... Sigh, fine. Let me say it one last time. Ben, I am sorry about what I did to you yesterday. I promise I won't do it anymore."

"I accept your apologies. Good, we're done with that now."

He suddenly started to smile mischievously.

"But, how can I trust you to not do it anymore? Won't it happen again when you get drunk next time?"

"I-I will be careful! I can hold on to drinking when I am with you. Or I can go somewhere else to drink far away from you."

"Then my existence would become a hindrance to you and I don't want that. What about this, next time you cannot hold it anymore, I will help you take care of it."

"Ben! What are you saying! We can't do that!"

"I don't want us to become distant because of this. If that's the price to pay, I will gladly pay it."

"No, but, why would you go that far?"

"I told you, you're my sister and I love you a lot. If it's for you, I don't mind doing anything."

He then hugged her, enveloping her in his arms. She stiffened for a moment before relaxing in his embrace.

"Ben..."

She stayed like this for a few seconds before continuing.

"I am sorry. Forgive your worthless sister."

"Shhh. We went through that already, right?"

"Right... Thank you, Ben. I am glad you are my brother."

Benjamin separated from her and grinned smugly.

"Of course! Where would you find a better brother than me in the world?"

She finally smiled, which reassured him. He came closer to her again and whispered in her ear.

"To tell you the truth, your pussy tasted amazing yesterday. I wouldn't mind eating it again."

She blushed hard, pushed him away, and shouted.

"Ben!"

"Ahahah. Seems like it's time for me to leave. See you at dinner, Grace."

He unlocked the door and left her room, went down to the second floor, and entered his room. The discussion with Grace had gone well; he was delighted that she felt better and that they had found a compromise. He wasn't sure how their relationship was going to change but, at least, it shouldn't be too awkward between them.

He idly spent some time on his bed, thinking about this and that. When it was 7 pm, he went up to the third floor again, heading for his mother's office.

234