Chapter 55 โ€“ Leave no one behind
15.9k 11 190
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I should be the one saying that. You two are really incredible."

The girls smiled when he said that, happy to hear his compliments. Still, he had gotten his release while they didn't, and they were getting somewhat impatient, rubbing their legs together or having one hand rubbing on their groins from time to time. The girls saw that he was still hard and Ailani soon proposed something.

"As expected, you're still hard. What about you lie down on the bed and we will continue to take care of you?"

"Sure."

She had made a small slip of the tongue with her first sentence but Benjamin acted as if he hadn't noticed anything. Before going to the bed, he asked, just in case.

"By the way, you girls are on the pill, right?"

"Of course."

Satisfied, he headed towards the bed and laid down, while the girls started to remove their clothes, before following him shyly to the bed, as if they were not so confident in their bodies, which made sense since it was their first time exposing themselves to a boy. The three of them were now completely nude and he took the opportunity to check them out. Meadow had a slim body, probably due to doing a lot of sports. She had small breasts and her very wet pussy was surrounded by a small amount of hair, looking quite clean overall. Ailani had a bit more fat on her bones. Her breasts were relatively large and her dripping wet pussy had a large amount of undisciplined hair all around, making for a messy but erotic sight. Benjamin didn't forget to add some comments, to assure them that he liked what he was seeing.

"You two look so beautiful. I am so lucky to have met you today."

The girls looked surprised at his remark but soon smiled happily, their fear about their looks partially alleviated. Now next to the bed, they looked at each other, hesitating. There was only one dick but they were two; one of them would have to wait for her turn. Meadow asked her friend, with clear desire in her voice.

"How should we do this?"

"Erm... what about rock paper scissors?"

"Alright."

They started to play the game right in front of Benjamin's hard-as-rock dick, which was peacefully waiting for its fate to be decided. Meadow won in the first round and Ailani had to let her go first, looking dejected at the outcome. She climbed on the bed and put herself at the level of his member, looking in his direction. She then clumsily aligned his cock with her pussy before dropping herself slowly on him, giving a small jerk of her hips to pierce her hymen, until his dick was buried inside her completely. She let out a long moan at experiencing her first penetration and losing her virginity and soon started to move her waist up and down, as best as she could for her first time.

Ailani was looking at her, really envious, when Benjamin called out to her, holding out his arms in her direction.

"Come here, Ailani."

She obeyed him and came closer to him, lowering her head at his level to listen to him. He took her head in his hands and pulled her in to kiss her, before letting her go, saying.

"I feel really sad when you look like that. If you want, you can straddle me and I will lick you."

That startled the two girls, Meadow even stopping her movements in surprise for a second, and Ailani asking him.

"Eh, really? Wouldn't that be too much for you?"

"It's fine, I would feel worse to leave you behind like that. And you also made me feel so good before, that would only be fair for me to return the favor."

The two girls now looked very excited at his proposition, as if it was something they never dreamed to do in their life. And it would happen on their first sexual experience, no less. Right after, Ailani answered him.

"O-ok then, thank you."

She climbed on the bed and straddled over him, her back facing Meadow and her wet cunt now right in front of his mouth. Benjamin didn't lose any time and took his tongue out to lick her, making her sight in delight at being finally given the attention she craved for. Contrarily to her appearance, she tasted clean, a lot of her juices mixing with a bit of her sweat and he appreciated her taste while taking care of her needy twat. He was contented with this development, hence why he had pushed for it. Since he had two girls available, he might as well enjoy them at the same time and double the pleasure, even if it was more demanding for him. Feeling his cock in one pussy while licking the other's cunt was definitely an awesome experience, something he would never have imagined possible back in his world.

Meadow resumed moving and it didn't take long for her to come on his dick, letting a small shout out and tightening her pussy around him, her juices flooding out of her. She looked a bit ashamed at coming so fast and looked at the other two anxiously, only to find Ailani way too focused on her pleasure and Benjamin also not in any position to comment on her climax. In fact, she couldn't even see his head, hidden behind her friend's ass, making it impossible to guess his feelings. His cock was still hard, though, so she just decided to continue pumping her cunt in the same cowgirl position, as if nothing had happened.

Benjamin was licking Ailani's pussy slowly, appreciating her taste and her reactions. He gave long licks, starting almost from her asshole all the way to her clit, making her shiver in pleasure and pushing her to take hold of his head in her hands and pushing him against her cunt, impulsively.

"Your tongue is so good. Lick me more, deeper!"

Happy to comply, he gave a few more licks before suddenly invading her hole with his tongue, forcefully opening her insides with his appendage and stimulating her creases. This made her instantly climax in his mouth, her pussy shaking severely and flooding him with her juices. He gladly gulped everything, enjoying her sweet taste and continuing to attack her insides, to give her the best possible orgasm.

190