Chapter 57 – Duel time
15k 4 198
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Benjamin carried Ailani from on top of Meadow to deposit her next to her friend, the two girls now lying one next to the other. He searched around the room until he found an additional blanket in a cupboard, which he used to cover them. He then went to the bathroom and took a shower, cleaning himself up from the recent activity. Leaving the bathroom, he saw that the girls were now sleeping, a peaceful and satisfied expression on their faces. Benjamin hesitated a second, tempted to leave them a message like "Say hi to Karen from me", but finally decided not to, since it would only make them feel bad without accomplishing anything. He simply chose to leave, taking his phone out to find the way back to the train station. He headed there and took the first train in the direction of his town, arriving there after one hour of traveling with nothing special happening.

Fucking two girls at the same time was a lot of fun and he had enjoyed it but that still hadn't taken that long. It was still relatively early in the day and Benjamin wondered what to do with his time. Arriving at home, he checked who was there, and the pattern from the previous weekend repeated itself, with him once again ending up knocking at Olivia's door. He heard some noise inside and she soon opened the door, grinning a little when she found out he was the one waiting on the other side. Benjamin noticed she was wearing her pajamas, as if she didn't intend to go out anymore for the day. If she had gone out at all, that is.

"Hi there, Olivia. What do you say about another gaming session? Oh, if you're not doing anything else, of course."

"It's fine. I liked it last time. Come in."

He entered her room, noting the same amount of disorder as the week before, and sat in the same place as last time.

"What do you want to play, Ben? Should we continue H&S4? Or should we play something else?"

"Hm, what about some versus game this time? What do you have?"

"I have some racing games, fighting games, FPS or RTS. Which one do you like?"

"Let's start with a fighting game."

"Sure."

"Oh and what about we make it a bit more interesting. The winner asks something from the loser. What do you think?"

She looked at him, surprised, before asking.

"Uh... really? I am pretty strong, you know?"

"That's fine, that makes it more of a challenge and it's also a good motivator for you not to go easy on me. You can ask for anything, as long as I can provide it."

She looked at him, checking his chest and blushing, before averting her eyes quickly.

"O-okay, if you're sure about it."

She booted the game and went to sit next to him, ready for the battle. Benjamin has never played that game and just selected a random character. Olivia, on the other, knew exactly which pick she wanted to go with, selecting a strong-looking female character. Benjamin noted in passing that the game characters were mostly female, with only a few men here and there, logically enough. They started the first fight and as expected, Olivia soon exterminated his poor character without any pity, chaining combos so often that he was barely able to touch the ground, let alone do anything. The revenge fight went the same way and Olivia won the first match, laughing happily at her victory.

"Ahah, you're way too good at this. Alright, it's your win, what do you want from me?"

She glanced at him timidly, before suggesting quietly.

"I want you to continue coming to play with me."

Benjamin felt touched by her wish, closing on her and hugging her suddenly, startling her completely. He then kissed her once on each cheek, making her blush and squirm shyly.

"My Olivia is way too cute. Of course, I will come to play with you again. Anything for my treasure."

She gave a gleeful smile at his declaration, looking down from inside his arms and nodding a little. He released her after a while and gave a suggestion.

"I don't think I will be able to win against you in a fighting game any time soon. What about we try a racing game this time?"

"Okay."

She started up another game, a cute-looking racing simulator where it was possible to do a lot of things during races, like using special powers, attacking the other cars, or even weird stuff like reversing the race's direction or changing the track, mid-game. This was an all-time classic game and Benjamin had played it a lot too. He thought he might have a chance this time, as long as he focused well during the race and got a bit lucky. Fortunately, most of the characters were unchanged from what he remembered and he quickly chose his favorite one, Olivia doing the same on her side. They left the track to be chosen randomly for more fairness.

The race started and both of them did well, running close to each other. Benjamin was a little behind her, which allowed him to more easily attack her. He didn't hesitate to do so at any opportunity but his little sister was also very good at this game, evading most of everything he threw at her. They were now close to the end and his last hope to reverse the game got bashed when he didn't get the power he wished for at the last checkpoint. Olivia finished first once again, only a second in front of him but chuckling happily at her victory anyway.

"You got me. I think this game is much fairer, I might have a chance to win. Anyway, ask away, it's your win again."

She looked at him, seemingly a little emboldened by her previous successful request, and said.

"I-I liked it when you hugged me, Ben. Hug me more."

As usual, girls liked physical contact in this world, and Olivia didn't escape from that rule.

"My little darling wants to be spoiled by her big brother, I see. That's fine, come here."

He stayed sitting and opened his arms, invitingly. She hesitated a second before sitting herself in between his legs, her back leaning against his torso. He closed his arms, enveloping her, and she closed her eyes in delight, feeling his warmth all around her.

"Alright, should we just continue like that, then?"

She nodded cheerfully and they started another race.

198