Chapter 66 – No exception
14k 19 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you, Grandma!"

Benjamin happily kissed her cheek, showing his appreciation, while she smiled awkwardly. He sent his hands down toward her crotch in the water and she warned him.

"You should be delicate with the piercings down there. It's ok to pull on those on my labia but the other ones should only be touched or flicked at most."

Benjamin nodded and put his hands into the water, before first running his right-hand index over the full length of her pussy, starting from the dumbbell piercing at the bottom, all the way to the ring on her clitoris at the top. His grandma didn't react much to it and he continued a few times, feeling the texture of her twat, before following her instructions and pulling a little on her pussy lips rings. He was fascinated to see how her sex opened up, allowing him to see better inside. Or at least, as well as the water permitted to.

"Grandma, I can't see well because of the water. Can you sit on the rim of the bathtub, please?"

She didn't say anything and complied in silence, standing up and sitting down where he indicated. She closed her legs for a second but soon opened them again, her exposed groin now at the level of his head. Her deep female smell spread out in the bathroom, enticing and arousing him. He went back to use her labia rings to open her pussy, inspecting her bare mature inner cunt. Soon enough, he noticed that the water on her crotch didn't dry, replaced by her fluids, which started running out of her opened vagina hole.

He caressed and flickered each of her piercings, one by one, checking the effect on her sensitive flesh as well as her reactions to it. She shivered when he flickered the dumbbell-shaped one under her urethra and he could see her pee hole trembling a bit. Once he touched the ring on her clitoris, she moaned quietly, and unconsciously pushed her hips in his direction, as if saying that she wanted more. Happy to comply, he used one hand to repeatedly flicker on it, sometimes on the ring, sometimes on the clitoris itself. Her moaning was growing louder, her waist sometimes jumping a little at the stimulation.

All the while, he had been interested in her opened pussy hole. He was wondering how much she could have been penetrated that her hole would never close again. He kept his left hand to work on her clitoris and used his right hand's index finger to penetrate her hole. He hadn't asked permission to do that but his grandmother didn't say anything, on the contrary looking like she welcomed it. The most interesting thing happened when, aiming for the center of her hole, he was able to push his finger inside her without touching her flesh at all. This was one of the most erotic things he had ever experienced and his dick couldn't help but throb for some time.

He entered deeper and finally hit some of her walls, which twitched a little at the contact. He moved his finger around, feeling her warm and wet flesh around it, before taking it out of her. Then, in front of her surprised eyes, he put his wet finger inside his mouth, tasting her very deep and mature flavor.

"Why would you do that, Ben?"

"Sorry, grandma, I was curious about how it tasted. It's so delicious. Can I have more, please?"

Then, without waiting for her answer, he moved his head forward and kissed her cunt hole. Without taking his tongue out, he started to suck up her juices, enjoying her taste. Now inside her crotch, her smell engulfed him, deep and powerful, entrancing and erotic.

She was startled at his sudden action and instinctually tried to push his head away. But, before her hands could touch his head, she stopped herself, as if afraid that doing anything could hurt him in some way, whether physically or mentally. She stayed like this for a long time, deep in thoughts. Eventually, she sighed, as if giving up, and put her hands delicately on his head, caressing his hair lovingly. There was now a different glint in her eyes, as if she had taken a decision, and she said.

"Ben, what you are doing is also very pleasant for me. Do you want to continue?"

He removed his head from her groin and nodded eagerly, smiling happily.

"Alright. You're making me feel so good that I am close to reaching my limits. Do you want to see how a woman orgasms?"

He nodded yet again.

"Okay. I will tell you what to do and you can just follow my instructions. Are you fine with using your mouth again?"

"Yes, you taste incredible, grandma."

"Thank you, dear. Alright, first, put your mouth over my clitoris and suck on it strongly."

He followed her instructions and swallowed her large protruding clitoris, including her ring piercing. He felt the taste of her flesh as well as the metallic taste of the ring, which gave a novel feeling compared to what he was used to. He then sucked heartily on her sensitive place and she let out a moan, much louder now after her mood switched.

"That's good, just like that. You continue doing this. Now, use your fingers to enter my vagina."

Considering his previous experience, he directly took three fingers from his right hand out and pushed them inside her. Even with three fingers, he felt very little resistance as he went into her hole and she continued.

"You can use more fingers."

He added a fourth one, which also slid in without an issue and she added.

"Still more."

Now he was surprised but decided to listen to her. He added his thumb inside her, feeling it scratch against her walls, making her shiver. He had now his full hand inside her and he was mesmerized by this fact. Still, his grandmother wasn't done.

"Good, now push it as deep as you can."

His cock pulsed again at her words. Wasn't she basically asking for fisting? Removing his mouth from her groin once again, he couldn't help questioning her.

"Are you sure, grandma? I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry, that won't happen. Push it as strong as you can, if possible all the way inside in one go."

There was a very lewd look on her face and he could see great expectation in her eyes clouded by lust. Benjamin gulped, feeling like he was entering a new world. Taking a deep breath, he focused on his arm. He waited for a few seconds, his grandmother breathing roughly in anticipation, and suddenly plunged it to her very depth, with great momentum.

149