Chapter 68 – Unexpected
13.5k 10 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was his turn to panic. To see his always jovial and life-enjoying grandmother releasing tears was a big shock to him. He had never seen her crying in his life and he would never have imagined it could happen, even less in this world, where she was a good model for encompassing feminine qualities. A good example was when she disciplined Chloe during dinner on Saturday. It was her who had done it and not his mother, who usually tried to present a feminine front but was way too soft-hearted inside. He quickly put an end to his kiss.

"Why are you crying, Grandma? Did I do anything wrong? Did I hurt you anywhere? I am sorry, Grandma!"

Through all his questions, she just slowly shook her head negatively, giving a feeble but beautiful smile, until she put a hand on his cheek, interrupting him.

"No, that's not it. I am just very happy right now. I never thought I would hear something like this from a man after my husband died, much less from my grandson. I am a very blessed grandmother, it seems."

Benjamin let out a sigh of relief at her answer. Fortunately, his actions didn't hurt her and the easing of his thoughts allowed him to calm down. He used his hands to wipe her tears for a few minutes until she ceased crying. During this time, he thought about his feelings and eventually revealed.

"Grandma, I am sorry. I think I love you more than normal family love. I know it's wrong but... I can't help it."

She used one hand to caress his cheek, soothing.

"Do you, dear? Tell me what you feel."

"When you caress my cheek like this, I feel happy and I want to do the same for you."

He used his right hand to caress her cheek in turn.

"At any time, It feels like I wouldn't mind doing anything for you. I feel glad when I see you joyful."

He took her hand which wasn't caressing his cheek and kissed its palm.

"I felt overjoyed when I managed to make you orgasm. You were so beautiful during your climax and knowing that I managed to make you feel good made me feel euphoric."

He released her hand and put his on her pelvis, caressing it affectionately.

"Even right now, I feel like I want to kiss you and transmit my feelings to you."

He closed on her once more and kissed her again, which she easily accepted. All the while during his confession, she quietly watched him, not saying anything nor letting her feelings appear on her face. He ended their kiss and she stayed silent, looking down, deep in her thoughts. Benjamin didn't hurry her and simply waited for her answer.

After several minutes, she finally looked back at him, straight in the eyes, and said.

"I see... I also love you a lot, Benjamin. Trust me, what society believes is right and wrong is of little importance. I am not saying that without any reason, perhaps I will tell you later, but not now. We love each other and that's the only thing which matters."

She took a break, organizing her thoughts.

"I am old now and you are young, you shouldn't be bound to me too strongly. If you like anyone else, whoever it is, I will support you completely. Remember, Benjamin. Whatever you do, I will always support you with everything I have."

Benjamin was astonished by her open-mindedness. He didn't know what sort of events she could have lived through to give her such a mindset. However, one thing was for sure, she had a lot of life experience. To have his grandmother, who had seen it all, support him in his incest took a big weight out of his chest, something he wasn't even aware was burdening him. He suddenly felt much better and even his breathing became easier. He wasn't alone in this.

Without a word, his jubilant self took her head within his hands and kissed her emotionally. She reacted differently, this time, and opened her mouth to let her tongue out, passionately seeking his own. She put her arms around his neck, embracing him closely. When the two tongues met, they entwined around each other and they started a long kiss, full of love. His grandmother was an incredible kisser and her tongue went around his own at an unbelievable speed, before going all around his mouth, stimulating every corner of it. She licked his gums, his palate, the inside of his cheeks, and even his teeth, as if nothing had to escape her tongue. They exchanged their saliva several times until everything mixed and the fluids in their mouths couldn't be differentiated anymore. Her gaze was intense, matching with his own, and full of fondness, enjoying their very close contact. The intense kissing experience rapidly made him hard again, something which his grandmother immediately noticed. She withdraw from their entanglement and asked him.

"Do you masturbate, Benjamin? Don't be ashamed and tell me."

He hesitated for a second before answering.

"I do."

She grinned, approving.

"Perfect. How does it feel to masturbate?"

He wasn't too sure how to answer this and simply went for the most obvious thing.

"Well... It feels good?"

"That's right."

She put her hand in her pussy, lubricating it with her juices, before using it to grab his hardened penis and start to slowly masturbate him. He shivered a little at the contact and she smiled at the sight. She then continued.

"I have a lot of experience, you know. What about you let me take care of you and I will let you feel something several times better than masturbation?"

Benjamin glanced at her confident expression and couldn't help his dick twitching at her proposition. He did the only thing that could be done in this situation. He nodded and replied, full of anticipation.

"Please."

141