Chapter 70 – Request
13.1k 7 145
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They rested in the bath for a little longer, washed, and finally went out. They dried each other with towels, his grandmother playfully giving a peck on his glans, which he reciprocated with one on her clit. At her advice, they brushed their teeth, and, once done, she gave him a last kiss full of passion before they each went to their rooms to put on clean clothes. The other members of the family were starting to come back home and they had finished just in time.

The rest of the day was spent as usual. His grandmother was good at acting as if nothing had happened, perhaps only glancing at him slightly more than normal. He took the opportunity to announce that he would go to a concert on Friday, his sisters getting envious when they heard which concert it was. After dinner, the family decided to watch a movie as they sometimes did. The positions were always fixed, with him being in the center of the sofa, surrounded by his Grandma and His Mom. His grandmother sat comparatively closer to him than the previous times, their arms touching, but nothing more than that. After the movie, everyone went back to their room and Benjamin surfed on the Internet for some time before going to bed, rapidly falling asleep.

On the next day, Wednesday, Benjamin received an unexpected visit during the recess after the first hour of class. Sarai came to him, looking very anxious but also a little expectant. A lot of their classmates didn't look too happy to see her approach him again but no one intervened.

"Benjamin. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

He was curious about what she could want after what happened last time and accepted. She wanted to talk without being heard and they went out of the classroom, outside of hearing range from their classmates. Still, they could see a lot of them who also left the classroom to monitor them from afar, but not close enough to hear what they would talk about. Looking around nervously, Sarai started to speak in a quiet voice.

"First of all, I wanted to say sorry again for last time and thank you very much for defending me."

"That's fine, it's all in the past now."

She nodded thankfully and took a break for a few moments, before continuing.

"Thank you. I wanted to talk to you because I had a favor to ask of you."

She carefully monitored his reaction, ready for anything. He was indeed a bit surprised since he didn't expect her to ask for a favor in these circumstances. Thinking it might be something important, he replied positively.

"What can I do for you?"

She looked relieved when hearing his answer.

"I-I would like to take a picture of you."

"What? Why would you need that? What sort of picture are you asking for? What are you going to do with it?"

This touched on a sensitive part of his resolutions. He definitely didn't want her to take a dirty picture of him and post it all over the Internet. Or even sell it, who knew? Any of these would affect his reputation a lot.

"No, no, don't misunderstand! I just want a normal picture, nothing shameful at all!"

Under his interrogating gaze, she added.

"The truth is... I started this blog of mine."

She took out her phone and quickly showed him a website, which she had clearly loaded in advance. When he began looking at it, she gave him her phone for him to check it as much as he wanted. Benjamin read the blog's title, "The angel in my school", as well as the first post, which was also the newest released one. It was relatively long, especially since the blog seemed to be having daily updates and he couldn't help being astonished at the content. This was the narrative of a girl who was admiring a boy in her class, the "angel" from the blog's title. To summarize the content, it was all about constant praises for the boy, like how he was always smiling at everyone, that his smile was so beautiful that one would feel good just witnessing it, that he was the kindest creature on earth, that he was so stunning, etc.

Reading further posts, the content was relatively similar. He reached the first post, which dated from last Friday, where the girl was describing how she sinned against the angel and how the angel not only forgave her but also protected her, so much so that she didn't get punished for her sin. Then, she described in great detail the shock she felt when she realized how pure the being was, and how low she was in comparison. How this great difference still didn't stop him from saving her and how she felt so grateful to him that she decided to write this blog about him.

Benjamin looked up at Sarai, only to see her looking at him proudly, her gaze containing some sort of worshiping spark in it, before looking down at the phone again. No one was named in her writings but this was clearly all about him! She was the sinner girl while he was the angel. He certainly helped her last Friday but he didn't think that she would take it so strongly, starting this sort of weird idolizing blog about him. He took a moment to think about how he felt about it and thought that even if it was very over the top in terms of praises, it was also true that she was free to write whatever she wanted. It was innocent and harmless enough and she seemed to be happy about it. However, just in case, he took his phone out, typed the URL into his browser, and bookmarked the blog. He would be able to monitor it to see if it didn't go out of control in the future. He looked up at her again and said.

"I see. So, what's the relation between this blog and a picture of me?"

145