Chapter 75 – Comprehensive
13.5k 5 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Benjamin took the opportunity of her climax to carry on with his labor.

"Your panties are drenched, it must feel very unpleasant. Let me remove them for you."

He swiftly did as he said and was now able to see her pussy. Contrarily to his grandmother's cunt, hers was very unkept, with pussy hair forming quite the jungle all around her vagina and even around her butthole. Her lips were lightly darkened and her juices were flowing out of her place continuously. Overall it gave the feeling of having seen a lot of use but having been neglected for a long time. The smell was quite intense after a day of work and was very arousing. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to see the upper part of her twat and her clitoris because she was lying on her belly.

"I will continue massaging you now."

She was barely able to come down from her orgasm and started to turn her head toward him when he announced this and sent one hand to knead her ass cheeks and the other to work on her pussy. This made her tremble and she halted her movement, letting a loud moan out.

"Mhmmm!"

She looked like she was ashamed to let her voice out like this and turned her head back forward, burying it in one of the sofa's cushions to muffle the sound. Benjamin went on with the massage on her ass cheeks and pussy, causing her to moan even more in her cushion. After a minute of this, he opened her cunt lips and sent two fingers inside her, pumping her for a bit. She was relatively tight and her pussy walls coiled around his fingers, the smell of her opened cavity propagating in the room. Soon, he moved his fingers all around her insides, trying to find her most sensitive place. Seeing her twitch when he curled his fingers downwards, he choose to focus on that specific piece of flesh, teasing it again and again. It didn't take more than a minute of this before she came again, her whole body trembling in pleasure.

"Mfffff!"

Her muffled moan came out once more and he happily carried on, fingering her and making her cum at regular intervals. After a few orgasms, he felt like some sort of shift happened to her, as if something inside her had been switched on. She took her head out from her cushion and started to utter.

"Yes! Yes! Right there! Just like that!"

He followed her wishes and continued to fingerbang her as her orgasms went on and on. After some minutes of this, she stopped being vocal and only twitched and climaxed, seemingly getting a little tired. He took his hand out of her hole and put both hands under her to carefully flip her on her back. He was now able to see her face, full of tears and saliva, her expression extremely lewd and orgasmic, with her tongue out. She was panting heavily, trying to catch her breath. Checking lower, he saw the forest of her hairy pussy over her mons pubis as well as her erected deep-colored clitoris, barely visible under it.

"You're so beautiful, Mom. I love you."

Her tired eyes widened at his declaration and he grabbed her tongue with his lips, sucking it up in his mouth, and continued his movement into a deep kiss with her. Her eyes now bulged out at the surprise attack on her lips but she was too tired to stop him. He kissed her for some time, lifted his head from her lips, and repeated.

"I love you, Mom."

He kissed her again for a few seconds, only to stop again, claiming.

"I love you."

And kissing her again. As he continued to do this, her gaze slowly started to change, from extreme surprise to acceptance and from acceptance to love. After ten kisses or so, she took his head in her hands and shouted with all her heart.

"I love you too! My darling, my light, my most precious treasure!"

She was the one to initiate the kiss this time, their tongue twirling around each other and their saliva being exchanged with a lewd slurping noise. She had no inhibition anymore and she went to explore his mouth with her tongue, greedily licking everything she could reach. Whenever she took a break, he did the same to her and they went on to kiss like this for a long time. Finally, she ran out of air and separated from him, panting deeply.

Benjamin took the opportunity to go down on her again. He went through the jungle until he found her wet twat and buried his head in it, licking everything eagerly. He savored her juices, her deep flavor tasting of home while the smell of her ripe pussy engulfed him. She moaned in delight and pushed his head deeper inside her crotch.

"My baby, my baby is licking his mommy's pussy."

He sent his tongue inside her hole to tongue fuck her for some time, playing with her creases, until she climaxed again, sending her juices in his mouth. He gulped her sweet spurts hungrily and changed his focus to her clitoris, licking and sucking it with all the skills he possessed. At the contact of his tongue with her bean, she twitched violently and thrust her hips up, seeking more stimulation. He happily gave her what she wished for by straightening two fingers again and inserting them strongly into her cunt.

"Aaahhh! Yeeesss! Your fingers are so good! Your tongue is amazing, darling!"

Encouraged by her cries, he didn't hold back anything anymore. His tongue alternated between sucking strongly on her clit and moving from side to side rapidly on it. His fingers began to bang her at full strength, her juices splashing everywhere with a lewd sound and her lewd smell filling his brain. It seemed like the stimulation was incredible because she let her voice out freely. It was a good thing that the room was soundproof.

"Yes! Yes! You're making mama come again! A huge one is coming! It's been so long! Ah! Hold on, darling, move out of the way! I am going to spray hard!"

She tried to push his head away but she didn't have enough strength left in her. Benjamin enveloped the top of her pussy in his mouth while continuing to stimulate her and waited excitedly for what was to come. She let out a tremendous shout, different from the previous ones, low in tone and resonating, somewhat similar to the way her own mother squealed.

"Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She twitched strongly and squirted with full power. Her eyes rolled back in her orbits and her tongue was out again, her saliva dripping on her chin. Her vagina convulsed uncontrollably, squeezing his fingers with all the force it could muster. Her squirt hit the back of his mouth and he quickly gulped everything, least he became flooded with the incredible amount she released. He enjoyed her salty and sour taste, her jet seemingly lasting an eternity, quenching his infinite thirst for female releases.

161