Chapter 80 – Hard-earned
11.9k 6 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time, their grandmother didn't get lucky and she had to remove her top, which she did without any shame, exposing yet another plain bra to everyone. The next one to lose was Nova. Being already topless, she was the first girl who had to take off the bottom part of her clothes. She did so shamefully, only comforting herself by peeking at Benjamin's underwear, exposing plain white panties, smeared by a large patch of wetness. No one made any comment, Benjamin only appreciating the view quietly and the others not caring much about it, much more interested in looking at him.

After a few rounds, more and more of them had to expose their panties, except their grandmother, who still managed to keep her bra on. Somehow, Benjamin was lucky enough to avoid having the worst hand for a long time, to the disappointment of the other players. His mother ended up with a terrible hand in the next game. She looked around and, seeing no pity in the eyes of her family members, sighed hopelessly and removed her panties, exposing herself completely to all of them. Benjamin was surprised to see that her very abundant pussy hair had all but disappeared, now showing a very neatly trimmed patch on her pelvis. He looked up and saw that she was also glancing at him, looking away and blushing the moment their eyes met. It seemed that she hurriedly trimmed her hair down there after the previous day's happenings. It was clear as day that she expected more to happen and wanted to appear even slightly more presentable to him after neglecting herself for a long time.

As time went on, most of the girls had to expose themselves, giving him an amazing view. He was also getting very excited, reviewing all those dripping wet pussies, his penis extremely hard in his underwear. Eventually, the unavoidable occurred and he got a bad hand once again. As soon as they saw him lose, the six women smiled widely, looking forward to the show. He stood up one more time and removed his underwear, revealing his dick in all its splendor. The females all gulped at the view, their faces flushed with lust, some of them murmuring.

"Damn."

"Big."

"If that went inside me..."

They started to squirm, rubbing their legs together, panting noisily. Benjamin let them enjoy themselves for a little longer before forcefully asking for the game to continue.

Their grandmother started distributing the cards, her eyes never leaving his member just like all the others. It seemed that the stimulation was a bit too much, as proven by Chloe, who barely forced herself not to send a hand into her crotch. Soon enough, she stood up with a quick comment, leaving a small pool of juices on the spot she had been sitting on.

"T-toilet."

However, she was so excited that she was unstable on her legs and tripped after the second step. She fell on Benjamin, head first into his groin. She immediately jumped back to her feet, shouting.

"Sorry, Ben! That wasn't on purpose!"

Her fall into his cock had made her even hornier and she looked around the table with her eyes shaking, before announcing loudly.

"I give up! You can continue without me!"

She rushed toward the stairs, leaving a trail of juices on her path. This event didn't leave the other participants unmoved, on the contrary, all the gazes fixated on the spectacle of his erected dick. It didn't take long before they chose to follow Chloe.

"I give up too. Enjoy the cake."

"Same here."

"Me too."

They all quickly headed to their respective rooms without even bothering to pick up their clothes, leaving Benjamin alone in the living room to become the winner by default. The whole thing made him laugh and he went to get the piece of cake, appreciating the taste of his hard-earned victory, before going upstairs too.

There, he was met with a concert of loud voices coming from the rooms of his sisters and it didn't take a genius to understand what they were doing. While he had sometimes been hearing and ignoring small suspicious noises coming from the other rooms at night after he moved to this different world, it seemed that they didn't have the mind to stay discreet today. Approaching Chloe's room, he could hear distinctly what she was shouting.

"Yes! Feel my tight pussy on your big cock! Mhmm! I will fuck you so hard, Ben!"

Olivia's voice was a bit more subdued.

"Lick me, lick me more! Yes, just like that! Your tongue is amazing! I love you! I love you, Ben!"

Nova's voice was also quieter but very intense.

"How do you like my pussy, Ben? Leave it all to me, I will make you feel amazing. Yes, I love you too!"

Their moans made his member twitch, leaving him even more excited. Curious, he went to the third floor. He was met with the same sort of squeals, also clearly audible from the hallway. The three women were very loud and didn't seem to care at all about the noise they were making. He could hear Grace yelling clearly.

"Are you coming? It's okay! Come whenever you want, my angel! Release it all deep inside me!"

His mother was also howling with passion.

"Yes, you're so strong, darling! Fuck me harder! Harder! Harderrrr! Yeeesss!"

And his grandmother was no exception.

"That's good, love! Faster! Stronger! Don't worry about me, dear, I can take it! Yes! Just like that! Ooohhh!"

In a way, it was a good reference for each of their preferences. Even though women in this world didn't hesitate to be vocal during sex and express what they wanted and liked, any information about their fantasies was always welcome. The most surprising ones were perhaps Chloe and his mother. Chloe appeared very womanly in her fantasy, perhaps having a preference for having control even though she was the younger one. As for his mother, she was the opposite, seemingly liking to leave reign to her partner and enjoying being on the receiving end. It was interesting because it was not standard in this world, where women were supposed to take the lead for most things in general.

Anyway, he was now left with a lower-level problem. What was he supposed to do with his raging boner?

148