Chapter 83 – Venue
11k 9 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He wasn't in a hurry since he was still able to hear the shouts from his mother and grandmother, who were still masturbating in their rooms. He suckled on Grace's nipples to pass the time until she came to, a few minutes later, sluggishly opening her eyes. She saw him removing his lips from her tits and smiling at her as well as feeling his body against hers. It took her a second to understand her situation and she returned his smile when she did, hugging him closer to herself.

"I love you, Ben."

"I love you too, Grace. I am sorry, I was a bit too excited. How are you feeling?"

She shook her head and answered.

"No, you were absolutely amazing. I have never felt so good in my life before."

"That's good. It was great for me too, you were so beautiful and sexy that I lost control of myself."

She grinned and kissed him passionately. He responded in kind, the both of them sharing another deep kiss. They continued to hug and kiss for a while until Benjamin sensed that his mother and grandmother were getting close to the finish. Not wanting to take any risk, he kissed Grace one last time and spoke.

"I will go now. Have a good night, Grace."

"You too, Ben. Sleep well."

He quietly left her bed, went to the door, unlocked it, and opened it without making any noise, closing it behind him. He was a bit curious about how his Mom and Grandma were faring. He approached his grandmother's door first and was only able to hear her squealing loudly.

"Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooooooohhhhhhh!"

Heading to his mother's door, the situation was a little different.

"Just like that! Go on! Release everything in mommy's pussy! Yes! Yeess! I can feel it! Aaaaahhhhh!"

Soon after, they went quiet and he didn't hear any more noise coming from them. He decided to go down one floor to see how the situation had evolved there. Nova and Olivia's rooms were also quiet now, the only one left making noises was Chloe. As expected, she was still the same insatiable little imp, continuing longer than everyone else. She wasn't saying anything comprehensible anymore, just moaning in a large voice.

"Aahh! Aahh! Mhmm! Aahh! Aahh!"

He was curious how long she would continue and stayed there until she was done. After around thirty minutes, she released a larger shout than before and stopped making any more noise. Her stamina and lust were definitely on another level for her to touch herself for so long.

He headed back to the living room on the first floor to fetch his clothes and went back up to his room. He put some pajamas on and went to bed, quickly falling asleep.

The following day was Friday, the day they had planned to go to the concert and the three friends met at the train station after school. They had planned the trip to the venue and they would need to take a train and a bus to get to their destination. They had checked that there would still be some buses and trains running on the way back. Everything was in order and they boarded the train when it arrived. After about one hour and ten minutes of combined transit time, they arrived at the location where the concert would take place. It was a medium-sized indoor venue that could host a few thousand people at the same time.

Julian handed the tickets to his friends and they cleared the entrance without any issue, entering the concert hall. The stage was to the front and the rest of the space was divided into two sections. One small space on the left and a much bigger one on the right, both completely surrounded by metal concert fences. They were sent to the smaller left area, which was a men-only section, while the other was only full of women. Benjamin was intrigued by the fact that men and women were separated. Was it to avoid women making use of the crowd to grope men with impunity?

There was still around fifteen minutes before the start of the concert but there were already several tens of times more women attending than men, for some reason. Benjamin decided to ask his friends about it.

"How come there are so few men attending? Is this singer not popular with men?"

"No, as far as I know, he has as many male fans as female ones. This is weird."

"Right. I am not sure why either."

They continued to wait while chatting while more and more people arrived at the venue. A few minutes before the start of the show, a lot of security personnel started to surround the fences of two spaces, most of them around the women's area and only a few around the men's area. They were all women without exception and Benjamin thought that they looked at the few men weirdly. It was a different feeling from the usual interest toward men but he couldn't express what was different exactly.

The closer to the start of the concert, the more tension could be felt. Nathan and Julian were excited to see their idol in person and Benjamin also looked forward to his first concert since the world had changed, wondering how different it would be. Finally, the lights in the venue dimmed and a flew spotlights focused on the stage. A stylish young man arrived on the scene from backstage, mike in hand, with spotlights following him and music starting in the background. He was in his late twenties, sporting flashy but nice-looking clothes as well as red elegant shoes. His hair was done in a very artistic way, with most of it pulled on one side and going down to his shoulders. Just judging by his appearance, he was definitely leaving a strong impression, which probably was the goal.

Without any timeout, he immediately started singing the first song. Benjamin didn't check 42-Answer's songs beforehand since he wanted to keep the surprise for the concert itself. The first one was a dynamic popular song which quickly grew on him and he was soon led into the rhythm of the music with the rest of the fans.

130