Bonus story 2 – Elevator 1
15.4k 6 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

This bonus story consists of 4 other parts that can be found on my SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

Today, Benjamin was visiting a different town far from home, considering if the place had some potential for his activities. He was acting like a typical tourist even though there wasn't much to see. He mostly checked places like parks, restaurants, hotels, motels, and interesting buildings. After going around for a while, he spotted an old high-rise building with a terrace on the roof. Wondering if he could go up there to get an overview of the city, he headed in that direction.

When he reached the entrance, he found out that it was a residential building and the only way to enter was by entering a pin code. Disappointed, he started to leave to continue his tour of the city when he spotted a group of three young women coming in his direction. Thinking he could use the opportunity, he smiled at them when they reached the entrance of the building. They looked at him interrogatively but didn't make any comment, the oldest of the three entering the pin code and opening the door. Once the three women crossed the door, he followed them inside as if it was the most natural thing in the world and boldly asserted with a brilliant grin.

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver."

The three looked mesmerized by his smile for a second until the oldest one answered in a hurry.

"You're very welcome."

As usual, women were weak to smiling boys and Benjamin had no hesitation to use this fact to his advantage. They called the elevator and everyone entered when it arrived, the first woman to enter selecting floor fourteen and Benjamin selecting the highest floor, eighteen. The interior of the elevator seemed quite old even though it was spacious, with enough room for about fifteen people, allowing the four of them not to feel cramped in the least. The doors closed and the elevator slowly began to go up.

Benjamin took the opportunity to inspect the three women, while they did the same for him. The only difference was that he was doing this blatantly without trying to hide it at all while they instead attempted to be discreet, staring from the corner of their eyes or sending him glances. Yet another boon of being male in this world. They all looked to be in their teens, the youngest one perhaps a bit younger than him and the oldest one in her late teens, all sporting very similar features. They were all blonde with green eyes and somewhat smaller than him. The two youngest were wearing a dress and the oldest one was wearing a T-shirt and a skirt. Seeing them so similar, Benjamin couldn't help asking.

"Are you three sisters?"

The oldest one answered once again.

"Yes, that's right. Do you live here? I have never seen you before."

"I..."

Right when he was going to reply to her question, the elevator trembled and suddenly stopped. They all looked at the display and it was showing the top of number seven and the bottom of number eight, meaning that they were in between these two floors. The youngest sister tried to push the floor buttons again but nothing happened. They waited for a while but with nothing happening, they soon realized that the elevator had a technical problem and wouldn't move by itself anymore. The oldest sister tried to stay calm and announced.

"Don't worry, let's just use the emergency call."

She pressed the button and waited. After twenty seconds, nothing happened and she pressed it again. Finally, after ten more seconds, a voice came out from the small speakers.

"RIP emergency call center, Mania speaking. How can I help you?"

"We are stuck in an elevator!"

"Alright, please stay calm, we will come to help you. What is the address?"

She gave him the address and the woman continued.

"One second."

After much longer than a second, the voice was heard once more.

"Alright. I believe we will be able to come to your help in about two hours."

"Two hours!? Why so long?"

"We received another call minutes before yours and you will have to wait a little longer. I apologize for the delay. Please try to stay calm and everything will be fine."

"Sigh. Understood. Please come as soon as possible."

"Of course."

The communication stopped at this moment and they all looked at each other, the three girls showing annoyance while Benjamin was already starting to wonder about how to make use of the situation. He looked around and noticed that there were no cameras inside the elevator, probably because it was an old one. He thought about the circumstances and eventually came up with a random funny idea. He called out to the three women.

"Should we sit down and talk? There is not much anything else we can do."

"Well, I guess so."

The four of them sat in a circle and Benjamin opened the discussion.

"I am Benjamin and I am a freshman in high school. Everyone calls me Ben so feel free to do the same."

The oldest also one introduced herself and her sisters, in order of age.

"I am Macie, a college freshwoman. This is Emely, she is a high school sophomore. And here is Alondra, a senior in middle school."

Macie seemed to be quite the social woman. Emely and Alondra looked timider and hadn't talked at all since the start.

"It is nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

They chatted for a little bit until Benjamin said.

"I have to say, it sucks to be stuck in an elevator but I guess it could have been much worse since I am with three nice and stunning girls like you."

His words took them by surprise and they looked at him, their mouth a bit agape. It was Alondra who spoke first.

"Y-you think I am stunning?"

"Yes. I have rarely seen someone as beautiful as you. And your sisters too, of course. It must be in the genes."

"T-thank you. No one has ever said something like this to me except for our parents. Hehe."

The three of them blushed lightly and they continued talking, with Benjamin exaggeratedly praising them whenever the opportunity came. They were now much more relaxed and he thought it might be time for him to start the next step.

139