Chapter 193 – Blood
3.9k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No."

"Please, Ray."

"No means no."

"Don't say that. Look, I'm begging you here."

"You promised you wouldn't ask for it when our cousins are visiting us!"

"But, I can't hold it anymore."

"You had it four days ago already!"

"Four days is a lot..."

"It's not! And you promised. Go back to your room now."

"Wait. Please. I really need it. Just for a little bit. I'll make it quick."

"Are you crazy? What if Benjamin hears us? He's right next to us!"

"He's next to my room, so it'll be fine. Just a bit, okay?"

"Darn you, you're so annoying!"

"Is that a yes?"

"Ah, whatever! Do it quickly, I don't want to get caught."

"Yes! Thanks, Ray, I love you."

"Yeah, right. You're only using me as a substitute for Ben."

"I-I'm not."

"What a joke. Hurry up already, I want to sleep."

This conversation between the twins couldn't be more suspicious. For some time after, slurping sounds were resonating in the room.

"Alright."

He now heard some clothes' noise and soon enough, Kiana moaned in pleasure.

"Mhmm, I love your cock, it's filling me so much."

"Spare me the dirty talk and finish already."

Now, there was no need to doubt anymore and it was pure facts. To think Kiana and Ray would have sex. What's more, it felt like they were quite used to it. Suddenly, a lot of things started to make sense. Ray being tired on the day they arrived, Kiana's lack of restraints about sexual matters, and her strange expertise at giving head. Hearing them in the act, he thought that this ran deep in the blood. It seemed his cousins were the same kind as him, even though Ray looked quite reluctant. If he had to guess, Kiana begged him to go through all sexual acts step by step until they went as far as having sex regularly. This would be in line with her personality in this world. She wasn't a bad person but she tended to only hear what she wanted to hear and not take no for an answer. He could now understand why Halle was so worried about her. His aunt could only hope that she didn't create some serious trouble someday and get arrested.

The twins went on with their nightly sports. Contrary to what she claimed, Kiana didn't end things quickly. She came for the first time after a couple of minutes and Ray tried to end the session there.

"Satisfied? Go back now."

"No, that's not enough. I need some more."

"Sigh..."

He heard her resuming her movements and she went on like this for a long time, moaning and orgasming from time and time. Except for the visuals, Benjamin was relatively satisfied. He had been wanting to "witness" the normal sex of this world for a long time. Ray was doing pretty well. He hadn't come yet and was seemingly still hard. Some amount of time later, Kiana begged him to come.

"Hey, cum already. I want to sleep with your seed inside me."

"Darn you pervert."

"Here, take this! And this!"

Whatever she was doing, it wasn't ineffective, as Ray started to groan lightly. After a minute more of this, he let out a bigger groan and Kiana moaned in delight.

"Aahh, yes, that's the feeling."

There was a break in their exercise, with only hard breathing noises being heard inside the room. Finally, Kiana declared.

"Can we go one more time, please?"

"Can't you see I'm soft now? I have enough of you. I don't want to see you for the rest of the vacation."

"Wait, I can make you hard again."

"No. If you insist any more, I'll call Mom and we're both going to suffer."

"Fine..."

There was another silence.

"Thanks for tonight, Ray, it felt great."

"Whatever, hurry up and go."

Benjamin heard some movement inside and thought it was time for him to scram. He headed back to his room and closed the door as quietly as possible, just in time for Ray's room door to open. The steps went back to Kiana's room and the house finally became silent. That was a lot of information to process for Benjamin. In a way, he rejoiced not to be that abnormal in this world, since he now knew there were other practitioners. Their situation was mildly different, however. First of all, they were twins. Even though they were of opposite genders, twins still had closer relationships than normal siblings, with them growing and sharing everything.

Another fact was that Halle likely wasn't aware of any of this, making it quite an interesting bit of information. After all, if Ray hated it so much, he could simply go to his mother and reveal everything to her. He would be scolded but that would be nothing in comparison to what Kiana would get. And this was probably one of the main reasons why he didn't tell on her. At the very least, he liked her enough to keep the secret.

It was also unclear how things started. Younger girls and boys in this world had vastly different knowledge in sexual matters and Kiana probably used that to her advantage. It still didn't mean that Ray was innocent since once he was introduced to those acts, he could simply look things up on the Internet and would know everything about it. This implied that there was a certain amount of contentment on his side in the whole matter, which wasn't that strange. This was done with his close twin and sexual stuff felt good, after all. There was a certain number of reasons why a curious boy would go for it.

One more thing to consider was their father's influence, or lack of it, to be exact. This topic was taboo in here because it only caused pain to the family. Their father had been addicted to gambling, to the point that he almost brought the whole family to ruin. For a long time, Halle was lost in her memories of his past self. She hoped that he would get better soon and let the matter be. This was a mistake and when she realized that he took so much from her income that she didn't have enough to feed her kids, she finally couldn't bear the situation anymore and expulsed him from their home.

43