Chapter One: Slave Street
314 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I finished leaving the growing church, of the twelve thousand tridvols I only had six thousand left, with a strong sigh, "haaa", with everything I need to do such as generating permission to enter the dungeon, which can only be delivered by the director of the southern zone, it is another bribe to take into account, and I won't get anything cheap.

While I was immersed in my thoughts, I arrived at the place of sale of slaves, while walking I was seeing the products (Humans), when I was seeing a rather beautiful product, the seller approached me, I speak, "very much pleasure, Mr. Customer, you are interested in our best product, although it looks small, it is a girl who is a week away from being of legal age, after all it is an elf", with a dry smile, I said, "ha it is impossible for me to buy it", the seller looked at me, replied, "Mr. customer, this elf even though it is my best product, it can also negotiate", in the form of a tricky question, he said, what can you give me for her? I negotiated with me."

After some thought, I said, "Let's go to a less crowded place," after entering a slightly run-down house, I said, "I am, a growing church priest on the run, for certain reasons, I can help get some boards and skills for her, and some coins or bills, as this proposal sounds to you."

The moment I finished speaking, there was a sepulchral silence, the slave trader, he was looking at me, after a minute, he finally decided, to speak, "Boy, I believe you, let's do this, I will bring ten slaves", the slave trader left, leaving me alone in the room, looking around, I knew that it was a noble means without so much money, perhaps its assets totaled about a million tridvols.

After about two hours of waiting, the merchant arrived, he said, "Here are the slaves", behind him, there were ten boys, I took a deep breath, I told them, "make a straight line and tell me, your name", the children from oldest to youngest, were named, "I am Luke, Carlos, Anabel, Jayce, Luz, Mariana, Estefanía, David, Gabriel, Gabriela".

Before I started calling them, I said to the slave trader, "If any of them get granting they have to die, escape, be a priest or give me a large amount of money to keep the secret", I started calling them, "Luke, close your eyes", the boy very afraid of what was going to happen to him, with a soft voice, I said, "It's just going to hurt a little bit so hold on."

With Luke, in front of my singing, "Bestowal," the boy, began to scream and sob, "AAAA! Help, Alas!", twenty seconds later, I separate as if nothing had happened, I asked him, "What skills did you get?", to which I look at the slaver, the slaver nodded, Luke replied, "Sir, I got, a lucky wizard and the shining star", seeing his eyes I knew it was true, after all no one can deceive a fake.

I called the others, singing to them to bestow one by one, and time passed until I reached Gabriela, which was the last, asking her, "What skills do you have?", without looking at the slaver I answer without fear, "Growing loves me, Recognize false, New archangel, Break limits Lv and Bestow, those were my abilities, sir", I was puzzled, I had to kill right now, after all he had to recognize the false, what are the false ones in the moon world?, they are as his name says, it is that and nothing more than that, in any case, I looked at the slaver, I said, "Go organizing my reward, leave me alone with this girl."

He nodded, left the room, then I looked gabriela in the eye, I said in a melancholic tone, "Girl, don't you want to die?", she looked at me, nodded the next second, then I continued with my prologue, "then follow the side of that slaver, but never give him your body or heart, because now you belong to me".

Finishing with what I was saying, I approached her, hugged her by the waist, and kissed her on her red lips, gently, she for her part opened her eyes shocked at what she just did, trying to force me away from her, but I did not give a step, she was stronger than her, As I thought I could walk away, being close to his lips for about twenty seconds, I thought.

Gabriela, was a beautiful girl, with her amber eyes, her silky hair that reached her buttocks, well-formed thin legs and those monuments that she had in front of her, I could not take it anymore, I a

boy, who was just a few days away from her birthday, which was healthy and virgin, so I threw her on the sofa in the room, just at the moment that I separate my lips from his, I whisper in his ear, "Gabriela, if you agree to wait for me, nothing else will happen", with a seductive voice that would return, I answer in my ear, "since when a fake falls in love with his jacket", I smiled, but I did not say anything, I stopped from the sofa, when the door suddenly sounded.

"Sir, the girl is ready and a wad of tridvols bills", then I answered, "come in, please", the door opened, entering the slaver first, followed by the elf, when I try to pass the wad of bills I refused with my head, and said: "These bills you can keep them, but listen very well, I will lend you Gabriela for the time being, take good care of her, she will help you with her bestowal and you will take care of her, the two win, but when the time comes I will come for her, if I do not find her as you are you will die."

With that I took the elf, I left without saying anything else...

5