Chapter Two: Waning Promise
208 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I left the house in the middle of ruins, it was getting dark, the sunset that was seen from the slave street was beautiful, an orange sky, which reached the place where it was, stunned by that view I began to walk slowly, to the west, where the inns were, after walking about ten minutes.

I arrived at an inn with the name, Polar Star, with the elf following in my footsteps, we entered the inn, in which I was received by a girl, no older than ten years old, with a small and squeaky voice, she said, "Welcome, Master to our inn, Polar Star, What do you want for today master?", in fact, this girl had a future ahead of her, with that thought in mind, I walked over to the counter, said, "Hello, Thank you for that great way of receiving me, I need a room for two people, open some available, little lady," the girl blushed, and answering a little shy, said: "Yes, master there rooms, the value is five hundred tridvols, with a meal and the use of the shower in the room."

As I winked at the little lady in front of me, I took out a thousand tridvols bill from my pocket, I said: "Little lady, I need the room one day, the rest is your tip for being so beautiful", she received the ticket with a big smile, she said: "Thank you, master here is the key to your room, besides I am not as beautiful as you say you don't need to make fun of me," while receiving the key, I held her hand, I said: "Little lady, don't think like this, in the future you will be as beautiful as an elf, as expensive and rare as the heart of a dragon", the girl hurriedly removed her hand from mine, trying to avoid the subject at all costs, He said, "Follow me I'll show you your room."

While following the girl, I thought, after all she is still a ten-year-old girl, I will wait for her to grow up, in the future I could claim her as my own, going upstairs on the right hand side, our room was located, when I opened the door I entered the room, the little lady seeing me enter, bowed and said goodbye.

Inside the room, already more calmly, I spoke to the elf for the first time, "What is your name?", She stared at me, answering: "I am Elia Menguante", Since she was determined to tell me her name, I said: "I am a dark Leo, from now on, you are mine, if you want freedom, work for it, if you want to stay by my side then be mine", with those words I said no more.

After that little exchange, walk to the shower, which surprised me when I entered it, it was a T-TWO shower, almost last generation, with an exaggerated sigh, I took off my clothes, taking a shower calmly, I heard the shower in the bathroom opening, when I turned my head to see who she was, I saw Elia naked, my eyes almost went out of her sockets, a beautiful elf with silver hair that matches her eyes, fleshy lips that could take you to heaven, although she did not have such big or extravagant beaks as Gabriela's, she had long and creamy legs which produced an inherent desire, while admiring such a goddess in the mortal world.

Listen to her shy voice, "You are strong, so I have decided to stay by your side, because what I hate most in this world is weakness, but before I give you everything of me, before I give in to you, you must promise me something," like me, a boy in his almost eighteen years of age, very healthy, not listening to her in the way she was, then I replied with a voice of excitement: "Say it, if it is in my power I will grant it to you", she said the only words she did not want to hear: "I want to regain power, of the dwindling church again, I want your help for it, since it is my duty as the only living priestess."

Struggle for power, which this girl is asking of me even if it was my wife would promise her this, I was thinking when, my bad side whispered in my ear: "since you are not going to promise that to this girl, look how beautiful, sensual and stoic she is, for her you should give her the whole star continent", while meditating, I said words that I didn't even think I would say: "If it is what you want I will give it to you, but I will not settle only with you, you understand my words", out of my expectations she, I answer: "I know, besides a strong man should never stay alone with a woman", with those words I did not stop anymore.

Stretch my arm a little, slowly hug her by the waist, pull her towards me, grab her cumbamba, the moose so that she could see me in the eyes, lower my head a little, kiss her strongly from her lips, at first it was a soft kiss, worse the more the seconds passed more aggressive and brave, I stretched my

left hand back to her small chest, if I began to put my tongue in her mouth, she did not make it difficult or protest, since she had come fully prepared for everything, being in a game of carisias, for about five minutes, I could not bear it anymore, she whispered in her ear: "Let's go to bed, then we will bathe, it seems to you", with a soft voice, but seductive, she replied, "Okay, after all from now on I'm yours."

I lifted her up in my embrace as a princess, I left the bathroom room and put her on the bed delicately, lowered her to her lower lips slowly, while giving her kisses all over her milky white body, when I reached her lower lips, I made her a small oral for preparation, to let in my big rod, when I finished, I went back up to his lips, before I could insert it, I heard his voice in my ear: "It's my first time, please be a little delicate", when I heard those words, my body trembled with pleasure, although this was not my first time, since in the rose orphanage, there was a maid who liked small children, I never knew how to handle min lever well, she took care of everything else, I responded with a melancholic voice. "I'll do my best, after all it's also my first time," although it was a little lie about my virginity, it wasn't when talking about taking a woman by myself and for the first time.

Leaving all our fears of pain, I resumed our previous game of kisses, about kisses, when I felt her wet again, I rubbed my already erect weapon, on her clitoris, for a second I heard her moan with pleasure, without further ado and delay, I inserted my penis into her vagina, slowly at first on her face there were tears, mixed with sobs, but as I slowly began to move my hips, that pain was replaced, by moans of pleasure, coming from her sensual mouth.

I was not far behind either, from my mouth came the startled air, plus its interior was so different from the one that the orphanage maid, for the first time in a long time, I could feel the pleasure of being ecstatic of a woman, I could not keep up with the rhythm for a long time and I got lost in my senses, I no longer knew what hours they were, how long we had been united, how many times we had come.

By the time I woke up, I found Elia at the bottom of my chest, sighing softly, honestly speaking I felt like a champion, but now there are more problems, fighting for the power of waning religion, with a sigh I stopped thinking about it, I decided for myself, let's leave it for my future self, not knowing what to do I opened my status table.

Dark Leo Name, Lv 3, Human Race, Male Sex, Life 190/190, MP 400/400.

Skills: Transformation (LV1), Bestower (LV3), Break limits Lv (LV2), false (LV5).

What surprised me the most was the leveling up, After all I haven't killed any monsters, animals, or anything like that, maybe I leveled up after helping that merchant's slaves, with a sense of self-satisfaction I fell asleep again.

2