Chapter Three: Pass to enter the dungeon
126 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I felt the light pinning my face, I got up, touching the side where Elia fell asleep, but I didn't feel anything, when I turned my head I didn't see it, but a few seconds later you can hear the shower, with a sigh I got out of bed, entered through the shower door, I could see her beautiful milky white body, I have internally thought, "I am a champion", nor in my greatest dreams could I be with such a princess, take off my sleepwear, and open it from behind, saying a few mellow words in her ear, "As you woke up my love", listen to a small laugh and then her voice.

"Hahaha... my love, I woke up well but we can not give ourselves forever here, how about if we finish bathing and do what you have planned for today", following his rules we bathe obediently.

It was already a little late when we left the room, in the bar of the inn where we stayed it did not seem to see anyone else, we sat at one of the empty tables, I call: "Sir", after a minute I could hear the voice of the back room, "What do you want boy and miss to eat?", it was a voice so manly that I was a little scared of his cry, I felt that my squeaky little voice would lose to him in a meeting at any time, I responded trying to force my voice, "The most expensive thing the bar offers please", I only listened when he said; "Wait three minutes."

The silence formed between Elia and me for a minute, when I heard her say: "I don't need to spend so much money", I just smiled answering, "It's a little whim of mine to show how happy I am that you are mine", then say that I do not answer and only blush out of shame, we did not talk anymore, until we saw the lord come out of the back room, who brought the dishes, put them on the table and then speaks.

"This is the best food and the best wine of this inn, I hope you like it", I sit with my head for his affirmation, proceeding to eat, not even in it orphanage I ate something so delicious, when the lord sees my face he smiles, and return to the back room.

"Lord"

When Elia and I finished eating, I call the lord again, we waited a few minutes, he appeared then I said: "Thank you for the food, now I tell you I owe you", he smiles a little saying, "The price of this meal which is the best of this inn costs one thousand five hundred tridvols" I put my hand in my pocket and take out five silver coins, and a bill of a thousand tridvols, I give them to the innkeeper

and while he receives them I ask him: "The beautiful lady who attended me at night is your daughter?"

He nodded to my question, then continued to speak, "that seems to him to commit her to me", he looked at me for a while and spoke, "She is still very young", in those words I knew it was my time, "Lord, I am not telling you to take her now, I can wait a year and I will come back for her who thinks", the gentleman I know was silent for a moment, answering: "Okay, a year if you don't come back I'll look for someone else like your fiancé", I sat with my head strongly, in that second I thanked heaven to all kinds of god for sending me to a world where they didn't care so much about couples and relationships.

After finishing talking to Mr. John about my engagement to his daughter we left the inn, heading towards the bounty hunter guild, so it is because not going to the adventurer guild is very simple, to be let into a dungeon you have to give up a very crazy amount of tridvols, in exchange for being almost an entire afternoon in looking for a dungeon pass, I came across a group of bounty hunters who said their guild funded trips to dungeons by giving them fifty percent of the profits so with no other options, let's head there.

After a couple of laps around the growing city, we arrived at a door made a mess with the floor of the rederos full of blood, I could almost feel a scent of bandits, before entering I say to Elia.

"there to be careful do not attract attention put the hood of your sweater."

Elia nods putting on her hood, with a couple of forced breaths I push the baquera door with her hands, entering the place, there are three counters, with the words written even side from the right side to the left were, reception, registration and rewards, there was nothing else inside, except for the three beautiful girls at the counter, I think, as hell there can be so many beauties in this world, it is a requirement to be cute and beautiful to enter this place or what.

Heading to the registration area, I think that, if I get rich with how many women I can be, only the idea made me drool, I hear a voice that comes from the place we go with a sensuality that almost makes me throw the girl down without worrying about my actions.

"Welcome to the bounty hunter guild, where we can help you."

Answering almost with the cock hanging between my legs I say.

"With a blowjob it's fine."

When I feel four murderous looks from the girls who were here I apologize immediately.

"He did not excuse me is a mistake I was not thought well, I came to register with the guild"

The girl smiles again, but I could no longer see only cordiality in that smile, I could only see a deep disgust, I think, damn my head only thinks about sexual things, when I was thinking that making a voice I get out of my car transe replica.

"It will be you two is fine for registration per person is five hundred tridvols, as at this time the bounty hunter guild is generating permits for dungeons for its workers or contractors, with a fifty percent return contract, plus a lease of the down payment pass is one thousand five hundred tridvols, in its total it would be two thousand five hundred tridvols."

When the girl gave her explanation my soul almost came out of the body, if I pay these registration and dungeon fees I will only have a thousand tridvols left, now I think that I should not have splurged so much, damn it, because I think with what I have between my legs and not my head, with a sigh, "hmp", I take out the money, and I hand it over to the receptionist.

She smiles and passes us two papers, with the following data to fill, name, skill, and magical power, with a pencil I write, my data and return the paper to the secretary, so does Elia, with a smile she says.

"Miss, gentleman, wait a few minutes and I will pass your membership, and dungeon permission."

We were in waiting about three minutes in silence, when the receptionist arrives again, saying.

"Here is your memberships and dungeon permits, remember this permit register all the monster crystals you get, if when we go to claim fifty percent of them we do not find them you will be sold as a slave to overcome the lost expenses, in addition this contingency of fifty percent will last until you pay the guild around nine hundred thousand tridvols for the pass."

At this very moment I felt someone telling me that I had to work as a mule and horse, until I paid a debt, with a nod of my head I left the guild.

I head back to the inn to prepare for an expedition....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Star Speaks Thanks to the readers, for reading my shitty novel,

I'm a little late in uploading new episodes because of personal problems. (Work)

As many know, it is better to live off exploitation than to live on nothing.

So I ask you to have patience with me when uploading new chapters... I'll be uploading two chapters a week, as that's the level of time it gives me to write.

I hope you don't mind... so see you in moon world again is a few days.

! Thank you for reading my ideas!

1