Unknown Brand
1.3k 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took Yuto a little less than twenty minutes to reach the temple because he walked faster than usual along the stone road. Passing through the iron railings that surrounded him, he wandered through the garden surrounded by beds of red, blue, and white flowers. Amazed by the beauty of the roses, Yuto came to the fountains made of stone bricks that spouted crystal clear water. And in the center of them all were statues of all the perfectly carved gods.

And even though no one was a believer in all of them, Yuto bowed slightly to show his respect to all of them. "Done, I guess I shouldn't waste any more time and get it over with right away."

Leaving the sculptures and the whole garden aside, Yuto made his way inside the temple where he was greeted by a demi-human nun. "Hello and welcome to the sacred temple or the house of the gods if you prefer," she flashed a smile full of joy and simplicity. As she does as usual for all those who arrive at the temple.

"... Hello, I'm here to receive my mark," Yuto replied politely while admiring her slender figure hidden by some tight garments.

"The mark you say? Then come with me to confirm your age at the jade altar and consequently earn your mark," the nun with fuzzy leopard ears beckoned Yuto to follow her. She calmly led him down the corridor lined with white marble and shining stones for illumination. It formed an air of elegance in the place that was quickly broken when Yuto spotted the long grayish tail coming out of her white dress. She moved in orderly motions by the gentle roll of her molded ass in the dress.

The redhead admired her image until he sighed and shook his head to forget the dirty thoughts forming in his mind. And to his luck, they arrived at their destination, a large oval hall hidden by a magical barrier that was temporarily deactivated by their arrival.


"I can only go this far, but you won't be alone as the high priestess will lead the entire processo. I'II be here waiting for your return while I pray the Gods bless you" the nun smiled and bowed politely

"Thank you for your support, Miss," Yuto bowed and walked into the oval hall. Once inside, the magic barrier was activated again, removing the door and leaving only the image of a wall covered with crystal stones of varied colors. They sparkled moderately, being enough to illuminate the whole place that would easily accommodate hundreds of people. But for the entire space, there was only one jade altar in the center.

And right next to it was a very slender looking woman, she was tall and bulky in some specific parts. Mainly in her breasts squeezed through a long white dress open at the sides, leaving her long, milk-colored legs on display.

She stared at Yuto from head to toe with her eyes as blue as the sea and full of interest. On her pink lips, a formidable smile was forming as she decided to call him with her gentle voice, "Welcome to the home of the divine, now, come to the jade altar," she waved her hand for Yuto to approach.

Delighted by her beauty, Yuto merely responded with a shake of his head and walked to the shining altar, facing the beautiful priestess.

"Open the palm of your right hand and position it right in the center of this symbol," she pointed with her finger gently at the symbol carved into the jade.

"Okay...," without questioning her words, Yuto positioned his bare hand on the symbol where a lemon green light enveloped it causing it to tickle. And soon after a few seconds, the tickling stopped and the light disappeared, leaving only the symbol empty. 

Thus making it clear that his age corresponded to the goal stipulated by law.

"Okay, that shows that you're not a lying, eager boy enough to try to circumvent the rules. Although I'm still surprised, your face looks a little younger," she went back to staring Yuto in the eyes as if searching for something hidden.

Which didn't go unnoticed by the redhead, something in her eyes didn't seem right. And something deep, deep in her mind told her that something was wrong. "... Everyone tells me the same thing haha," he smiled falsely to hide his discomfort.

"Fufufu I can imagine. Now, could you spill some of your blood on this very symbol? It doesn't need much, just a few drops will be enough to activate the dormant divine power in the jade."

Just as before, Yuto did not come to question about the blood. For, his master and his teachers had already warned him in advance of the little ritual. So Yuto just bit the tip of his forefinger and poured a few drops of blood over the symbol. Soon a red light began to be emitted all over the surface of the jade.

Then the priestess began to chant as she gently took Yuto's hand with her gloved hands and put them back on the jade. This time a mixture of red and white enveloped his hand and took over his entire vision. It brought with it a great burning sensation on the back of his hand that went all the way up his arm.

The pain was strong, painful enough for him to groan in pain. But Yuto held on tight and tried to focus his mind on something else to try to ignore the simmering pain just as his teacher taught. Although it was not easy, he bunched his fingers into a firm grip and waited for the pain to pass. After a few minutes, the painful sensation gradually faded until there was nothing left, Yuto only felt a strange sensation in his arm, nothing more.

His vision also slowly recovered, losing the blurred parts and becoming clear again. Already seeing clearly, Yuto was met with a curious look from the priestess, not understanding why. He looked at the back of his hand and saw the mark of strange symbols, unknown to him, in black and red, very dark colors.

He stared at the mark without understanding, for, its features did not fit the standards of his talents, nor the useless marks already registered. Yuto had never seen this mark before, it was unknown... It was new...

19