Chapter 4
421 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just when Issei thought that his president was acting a little strange she suddenly hugged him.

"B-Buchou?!"

"...Issei"

"W-What?"

He said pervertedly as he fell on her breasts.

"Please... let me stay like this for a bit..."

"Eh?! O-Of course."

And so they stayed in that position while everybody else watched, some were curious while one was actually jealous.

"Unfair..."

Asia said while looking towards the two.

"Pervert."

"Ara Ara."

However, no one there realized that the moment Rias hugged Issei an interesting encounter happened, one that surely no one expected.

-------------------------------------------------

"This is..."

Said Madara as he raised a brow.

'The moment the brat hugged the kid, I felt a powerful presence in him and decided to check it out...'

"I certainly didn't expect this."

He was currently in a volcanic area where the earth and soil was red, and in the distance a huge mountain could be seen.

"The aura is coming from there."

He was looking in the said mountain direction.

"Alright, let's see who could have this much presence."

The moment he said that he disappeared from his place, he was moving so fast that could put a high class devil in shame, and that without using any chakra at all.

"Oh?"

When he reached the mountain he could see that in its foot there was a huge and majestic cave.

'So, he's here then?'

Thought Madara as he folded his arms.

Just when he considered going in, a deep and majestic voice came from inside the cave.

"Who dared to disturb my slumber?"

"Hmph, why don't you show yourself first? It's proper etiquette to meet your guests."

After a moment of silence, the earth suddenly started to tremble.

'He's not humanoid?'

Though Madara was uninterested.

After the creature finally came out he stopped outside the entrance.

If anyone else saw him he would freak out and run away immediately or at least be intimidated, however not this guy, he met much more big and scary beings than a dragon.

When the red dragon saw the human, his eyes suddenly had a dangerous glint.

"A HUMAN? How dare you enter my mindscape little ant, even my hosts didn't dare come here."

"Hmph, I usually don't do this, but since this is a new world and all, let us first start with an introduction, my name is Mad-"

"SILENCE!"

The dragon suddenly shouted which caused tremors in the area.

"I DON'T HAVE TO KNOW YOUR NAME LITTLE ANT, YOU DON'T DESERVE HAVING ME HEARING IT."

"Hmph, you're just an uncultured beast after all."

After Madara said that, he immediately activated his sharingan.

"I'll just have to take you then."

After he said that the dragon suddenly jolted in his place.

"Now le-"

Just when he thought that he had taken control of the beast, he was suddenly hit by a huge tail from the side.

"Gahh"

He was hit so hard that he flew 200 meters to the sky before landing harshly on a rocky hill.

"Hah! A mere human dared to control my body? Not even Great Red could do it, you little ant."

The dragon said angrily as he looked at the Human in the distance.

"You at least survived my tail, not many beings could do it."

He said as he instantly appeared in front of him.

"..."

Madara stared wide eyed at the dragon in front of him.

'If I didn't defend myself with the susanoo at the last moment, I might actually be heavily damaged.'

When the dragon noticed that only the human's armor was damaged a little, he felt his pride as a Heavenly Dragon falter a bit and suddenly flared his aura as he glared at the ant in front of him.

"Hmph, now what are you going to do little Ant? If you seek forgiveness then it's futile, i'll hav-"

"Shut up."

"what? YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME?!"

The dragon suddenly roared and went to kill the human.

"You're just a lizard, KNOW YOUR PLACE."

After he said that he pointed his palm at the ferocious dragon and said two words.

"Shinra Tensei"

"What?!"

The dragon suddenly felt a wave of gravity that hurled his huge body backwards.

"Hmph!"

He then opened his wings and resisted it.

"ROAR!"

After the wave passed he roared and shouted a massive fireball from his mouth.

"How about you block that?"

Said the dragon as he watched the human stay unmoved, still holding his hand in his direction.

"What's wrong? Did yo-"

The dragon suddenly stopped talking when he saw that his heavenly fireball had rapidly been absorbed from the human palm.

"Impossible! H-How can a mer-"

"Too much energy."

Madara said as he felt a strong type of energy flow to his reserves.

"Yet another type of energy."

'This is even more potent than demonic power... truly, what a wonderful world.'

"But, I'll have to tame you first."

He then brought his palms together.

And from between his palms a strange black orb appeared out of nowhere, he gently spread his arms and let the orb fly to the sky.

'What the hell is that?'

Thought the dragon as he glared at the strange orb that flew in his mindscape.

The orb flew slowly to the sky until it completely blocked the sun.

Madara brought his palms together again and said two words.

"Chibaku Tensei"

The moment he said that, the orb suddenly radiated a blinding white light that engulfed the entire area.

"What?!"

Said the dragon confused as he noticed that from the orb a terrifying gravity force was generated.

'I-It's gradually increasing… What's this? I never saw anything like this in my eternal life, Magic? No it's something else…'

"Too slow..."

Said Madara as he frowned, he then smirked and used his demonic energy.

After he did so, the orb suddenly turned dark red and doubled in size.

"Wha-"

Before the dragon could react, the terrifying surge of gravity instantly dragged him to the orb together with his cave and the entire landscape around him.

And strangely only the area where the human was standing remained intact.

After some time it finally ended and in the sky an enormous boulder was looming above the equally enormous hole.

"Hmph, a lizard should know its place."

Said Madara uninterested as he stared blankly at it.

*BOOM*

"ROAR!"

Suddenly the boulder burst to pieces as a loud roar and a terrifying red beam of light shot from inside it towards Madara.

Madara didn't even have time to dodge as he hastily raised one hand to absorb it.

"Hmph, it's futile."

Said Madara as he smirked while absorbing the 20 meters in radius beam.

"ROAR!"

After another roar from the dragon the beam that originally was 20 meters in radius now became 40 meters.

"Hmph!"

Madara then raised another hand and continued to absorb it again.

‘Hmm, too much energy for a single lizard, let this Madara take care of it for you.'

Madara's grin widened as he felt more and more of this powerful energy enter his reserves.

The dragon suddenly realized what Madara was doing and stopped his Attack abruptly.

"Hm? What's wrong? Is that all you've got?"

Said Madara as he tried to provoke it to attack again.

"Tch!"

Grunted the dragon in annoyance of the human that actually took advantage of his temper to obtain his heavenly draconic energy.

He then looked around at the absurd damage caused by that strange orb.

Now that he thinks about it, there is no way in hell a human can fight on par with him, so he looked again at the strange man, this time thoroughly checking his identity.

Now instead of the black or the strange red pattern eyes now he has some sort of purple ripples with black circles, he also has red armor but it seems it's just an ordinary item that you can find in the human's world.

After that he tried to thoroughly sense the aura of the man.

Then he widened his eyes wide and blurted out.

"You… What in the world are you?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

Replied Madara as he folded his arms again.

"You are not human, or at least you're not human anymore..."

Madara understood where the lizard was going and smirked.

"Well, I was going to introduce myself before you started the dance."

"Dance? Whatever, why do you have demonic energy? You also have a human soul, even though your soul is on par with a dragon's soul so it's not human in any way, and also Chakra? Why on earth would a non-yokai have chakra? And this quantity too? Just what the hell are you really?"

The dragon was speechless as he listed all that he could sense from the man, even though he was sure that was not everything as he could barely sense something unworldly deep inside the man.

"Hmph, I have too many names, but well in my current state you could call me Sage of Six Paths, no since I could use the magic path then i'm Sage of Seven Paths"

"Sage of Seven Paths?"

'I never heard that name before...'

Thought the dragon as he tried to remember it from his memory.

"Yes, I'm Sage of Seven Paths Madara Uchiha."

Madara introduced himself and then looked silently at the creature in the sky.

"What?"

"Introduce yourself already fucking lizard."

The dragon suddenly flared his power and glared at the man in front of him.

'W-Well, since he introduced himself, I should do it too… although there is no way he doesn't know who I am… is he mocking me now?'

The dragon glared for a couple more seconds before he sighed and straightened himself.

"Ahem, I'm one of the two heavenly dragons and the one and only Red Dragon Emperor Ddraig."

He said proudly as he flared his terrifying heavenly draconic aura.

13