CHAPTER 2: HERO’S ALL ALONE
195 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What.

 

“Repeat your last se-“

She fainted.

 Haha, it can’t be true right? My mom and dad, they can’t be dead right? That’s right, I probably heard wrongly, let’s wake her up.

<<Healing mag->>, nah, I raise my hand and slap her across the cheek, careful to control my power. Instantly her eyes shoot up and dart over to meet mine, her eyes begin to roll back but before she could I hurriedly raised my hand and casted…

<Mind magic: Calm>>

“H-huh…” her eyes immediately glaze over and her fearful expression immediately becomes expressionless, looking at me dead in the eyes without flinching she doesn’t say anything.

“Yes, hello. Repeat what you said.”

“…If I repeat what I said, will you promise not to kill me?”

“Yes. Killing you wasn’t my intention from the start.”

“…Okay. I said that the previous owners died a few years ago.” I felt my spell break as her previous brave expression becomes full of fear again, she grasps her throat almost as if she can’t take in air.

…Ah, this is one of the effects of my <<Aura>>

“Sorry about that…” Looking down at the floor, the room was immediately filled with nothing but the heavy breathing of the woman in front of me…

Even now, I cannot think of anything. No. It felt as if my mind was blocking my thoughts from entering…..I still can’t believe it. I still can’t believe that my parents are dead.

“H-How did they die.”

“T-T-They died I-I-In a car accident”

“…What year is this.”

“2017”

“…Haha..” Impossible. Impossible. I remembered the year right before I travelled to The world of strength was 2012.

 

…..

 

..

 

5 years…It has been 5 years since I’ve travelled from another world. Ah, That’s right I journeyed to defeat the demon king for 5 years did I not?

Haha…..This sucks.

 

How could this happen to me?Why did this happen to me?Why is this happening to me?

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

 

No. It’s no use…..W-What’s done is…..done…Hm? Water. Looking down at my hands, I realised that I had started crying.

I had only cried two times since I’ve been summoned; When I got summoned….And now. And so, letting out all of emotion, I cried…

After a while, I readjusted my emotions and looked at the woman straight in the eyes…”May I…Stay with you for a few more days?”

She faints again…

 

§ § §

 

Walking up to my own room, I immediately sat down onto the bed and rest my head.

I stared at the empty ceiling as my thoughts went rampant in my head. Well, let’s try to organise them. If my journey to defeat the demon king taught me something is that organisation is very important.

 

First: How could I still use magic?

Second: Why did my parents die?

Third: What do I do from now one?

How could I still use magic? Wait, does <<Status>> still work?

 

<<Status>>

[NAME] - Seo-Jung

[CLASS] - Hero Of Sword

[LEVEL] – 100(MAX)

[TITLE] – The one who Defeated the demon king…

[HP] 3000000

[MP] 280000/3000000

[SP] 3000000

 

<<Warning! There is low mana in the environment as such, your MP recovery rate will be decreased by 500% percent>>

 

Ah. I shouldn’t use my magic so carelessly, huh? 500% percent  decrease…That means it’ll take….1 year in order to gain 500MP.

So far, nothing else has been reported by my <<Status>>, so I assume everything else is fine. For now, I’ll limit myself to only using cantrips like <<Status>>, <<Storage>>, <<Appraise>> and some low-level spells.

Now, skipping number 2…

…What do I do from now on…..Now that my parents are dead. What do I do? I mean I wasn’t attending school in 5 years so continuing my education is probably not going to work.

My parents definitely made a missing person’s report so I won’t be able to go out with my identity…Wait, I’ve aged haven’t I? I never noticed because I was so caught up with defeating the demon lord.

Looking around, I got off my bed and stumbled into where I remembered the bathroom was. Entering through the door, it was exactly the same as I remembered it.

Even the smell is nostalgic~

I hurriedly looked at myself in the mirror and as I predicted, I looked like a cool-looking 20-year old man. I didn’t even realise that I had a slight beard growing, damn, I look cool. 

My hair was practically overflowing from my scalp and pushing them out of my sight, I saw my face…

…Wow. I look like one of those war veterans in those movies I used to watch with my parents!.....

Yeah, I think that I’ll be fine…..I think.

But the main problem now is identification, I need papers and I don’t know where to get them.

Look, I’m just a normal guy alright?? I’m not some super-secret assassin or something! I’m just a normal guy that somehow got summoned to another world and happened to slay the demon king!

Sniff

…Ah! I really need to shower don’t I?

 

§ § §

1