Chapter 1: The Woman In The God Snow Mountain
511 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In God Snow Mountain of Immortal Heaven World.

    The night was clear and bright as the moon was unveiled in the sky with countless beautiful and shining stars.

    The mountain was quiet if not for the breeze as the snow continuously covers the ground.

    The mountain was going for another silent and peaceful night when slight and quick footsteps echoed throughout the entire mountain as heavy sighs followed.

    The noise came from a woman climbing the mountain while continuously looking at her back anxiously.

    This woman has a tall and slender figure, complemented by her silver hair, wearing a splendid blue robe. Her fair skin was akin to jade while her face looks like the lotus blooming under the moonlight.

    She was running elegantly while neglecting the freezing breeze as the snow evaporates the moment it touch her body. She was running fast while caressing her belly.

    Soon after the woman become exposed to the mountain, four men showed up, chasing her while laughing. They were big and burly.

    "Frosty, just stop resisting." 

    A baritone voice echoed accompanied by laughter.

    "How dare you try to covet me?! I'm not something that the likes of you can have!" 

    "Oh, are you trying to say that I'm not worthy?"

    "Haha, the more you resist the more I yearn for you."

    "How did that woman run so fast?" 

    A puzzled subordinate admired the woman.

    "Don't you know? She's a Patron with Five Flame Heavenly God Strength." 

    "What?! Then if that's the case, how can we catch her if she's stronger than the three of us?"

    "Don't worry guys. What do you take me for, for being a leader if I can't even defeat a Five Flame Heavenly God?" 

    A confident, arrogant claim was enough to assure the three subordinates before continuing their chasing, as the distance become closer as time went by.

 

    The woman, Frosty, was panting heavily as she stopped for a while, coincidentally noticing a cave. Then she run towards it as she hides anxiously, trying to catch her breath.

    "Baby, please just bear a little longer while Mommy will protect you." 

    A gentle voice comforts the small life within the belly of the woman, who's caressing it, with tears falling from her face as if heaven was mourning.

    Several blue pills that glow faintly and were as large as beads, suddenly emerge from her jade-like hairpin, as Frosty start to eat them. 

    A moment later, a large amount of energy starts to surge from her body like a ferocious wave.

    Her pale complexion starts to regain its color as her cheeks become rosy, full of vitality. Strong charm shrouded her entity, looking ethereal.

    "Frosty, come out now or I'll enter the cave."

    "Gronen, I rather die here than fall in your hand!"

    "Oh, can you do that? Then how about your child?"

    "..."

    Gronen and his group were about to enter the cave when the ground start to tremble as rumbling sounds followed.

    A terrifying aura that was majestic as a mountain starts to surge and suppress the five, while they collapse on the ground and start to breathe heavily.

    The complexion of the three becomes worse as they ran away from the cave and start to head back to where they came from.

    "Frosty, since you don't want to be with me, then just die from that beast!" 

    An angry roar, comparable to a beast, traveled to Frosty, but it also gradually went down.

    Gronen was so angry as he didn't get what he wanted.

    "Boss, there are still a lot of women in our city, so you don't need to worry."

    A sudden blast sent the poor subordinates flying away.

    "You fool! Maybe there were indeed many women in our city, but they are nothing compared to her beauty and strength!"

    "That damn Crimson, if not for him, then Frosty was mine from the very beginning!" 

     Gronen left a curse before stepping outside the vicinity of the mountain, while regretfully looking backward.

    Frosty breathes a sigh of relief when she detects that Gronen and his group had finally left the mountain.

    She didn't know why they stop chasing her, but it was not her concern so she just continue to rest inside the cave, recovering some of her strength as she decided to let the night pass while being inside the cave.

    She didn't feel the terrifying aura from the beast earlier because the cave try to block the aura and conceal her presence by using some formation to protect Frosty without her knowing.

    The next day, Frosty get up early and decided to climb down and go to a different city.

    As she leave the cave, a sudden figure clad in a black robe appeared out of nowhere. 

    It didn't have a real body but the aura and strength it exudes were no different from the beast yesterday.

    "I hope the child you carry will be just fine." 

    A voice resounded but faded as well.

    After walking for an hour, Frosty finally reached the foot of the mountain. 

  

     Several people were waiting and guarding the place patiently, under the command of Gronen, in hopes that Frosty was able to escape the beast.

    Frosty, using some of her stealth skills, walked by and passed the guard successfully.

    She runs for another several hours again until she reached a tall and refined golden gate, plastered with some jewelry, showing off its wealth.

    The gate gives off a feeling of supremacy, capable of swaying someone to touch it.

    Excellent calligraphy, 'Ultimate Heaven City', seems to hold a strong mysterious power.

    On the upper left side of the gate, two guards stand still, looking as if they're statues.

   Both of them held strong power and exudes a terrible aura that can make someone kneel in front of them in an instant.

    Noticing Frosty, both of them lift their guard before leaping down, stopping her. 

    The earth quakes as an intimidating aura surge forth to Frosty, making her exhausted body almost collapse.

      A shocked expression filled the face of the two guards.

    "Who are you?"

    A deafening voice reverberated and seems to echo in Frosty's ear.

    "I... Am Frosty, and I-- I want to be a civilian of Ultimate Heaven City."

    "Why do you want to be a civilian here?"

    "Bec--ause I was outcast by Heaven Saint City."

    "What grade are you?"

    "Five Flame Heavenly God."

    "Okay, follow us."

    The two guards enter the golden gate, with an unfamiliar immortal following behind them.

                                                          "Too Much is Deadly!"

Note: If you want more chapters, you can go to Webnovel.com. If you have any comments, just comment below. Thanks for supporting this book

13