Chapter 17: Heaven’s Splitter Axe and Death Bringing Scythe
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing the curse, the four Saints was riled up and wanted to capture Fred even more.

"Brazen! How dare you say that in front of us!"

Saint Crimson just sent Crimson flying away in an instant. Saint Crimson was fast as he appeared immediately in front of Fred even though he was still 100 m away from him.

Angrily, Crimson sent his fist, filled with fury, towards Fred, which crumble the void and destroyed everything that his fist passed through. He sent it normally, but its speed was like a lightning.

Bang!

A large smoke screen envelop the stage as the floor was flown everywhere and a big hollow suddenly appeared beneath them.

As the large smoke screen dissipated, the entire audience was bewildered to see that Fred, caught and holding the fist of Saint Crimson was unharmed.

"What?! Unbelievable!"

"How can he stop the attack of Saint Crimson?!"

"Just how strong that child is?!"

"No, from the looks of it, he's not Fred anymore!"

"What did you say?! Then who is that kid?!"

"Didn't you hear what Saint Crimson said earlier? He's an evil spirit! He even said that he was the 11th commanding officer!"

On stage, 12 figures finally reached the stage, immediately trying to capture Fred.

"I didn't expect you to be this strong!" 

Crimson didn't expect to see Fred capable of withstanding his strength. It looks like Fred was actually a strong one.

"So, that's the strength of a Saint in this City! Not bad! Not bad! You're slightly stronger than those Saint from the other City!"

Fred laughs crazily, riling up the God furthermore.

"You! You even dare say that?"

The God was furious as he appeared instantly beside Fred, before slapping his gentle hand.

Slap!

Fred toppled for several meters with his teeth spilled on the floor as he vomited blood.

"Hahaha! That's the only strength you have?! Unbelievable! It's so weak compared to other God!" 

Slap! Slap! 

God slapped Fred several times again as he vent out his anger. A pride of God must not be trampled or a God must not be tolerant. If not because he was injured during the last decade because of some beast, then he would definitely be the strongest God among the other four gods.

"Who are you to speak some nonsense in front of our Great God?! You deserve nothing but a painful death!" 

Saint Peter, a strong admirer of God, become mad as his idol was being ridiculed. He can't let such words slip easily without suffering!

The Saints also know why God right now was weak. But they also witness the power of God when he was in his strongest state, the power that can split this world apart with just a wave of his hand.

"Haha, you want to kill me?! Fools! If you're God is in his strongest state, maybe it was really possible! But now that he's so weak that was only similar to an Unbreakable Heavenly God, you'll never able to kill me!" 

"Arrogant!" 

Saint Joseph can't finally able to suppress his anger as he throws his punch as well.

This punch was no weaker than the punch of Saint Crimson, as it shattered the void, but was stopped by Fred just by only raising his hand in front of it.

Bam!

Saint Joseph takes several steps backward from the impact of their attacks.

"Impossible! How can you be this strong?!" 

"Hahaha, because you're just weak!"

"Is this the strength of a commanding officer?! Then just how strong is their Chief Commander?!"

In the audience.

"What?! How can that Fred be so strong!"

"Just who's evil spirit is this?! How dare he insult our God!"

"Impudent!"

"You deserve painful death!"

"Why in the world did that evil spirit need to be born?!"

On the stage.

"Evil Spirit, just surrender now!" 

God said with such a composed tone.... bringing calmness to those who hear it.

"What?! Why would I surrender to someone so weak?!"

"You! You better shut up or else, I kill you."

"Then let's see if you can!"

"All of you, capture him but don't kill him!"

God commands his Saint. The strength that was about to be forgotten must be shown off at this moment.

"Yes, Great God." 

The 12 didn't hesitate to use their skill in order for them to capture Fred.

"Immortal Indestructible Prison!"

Saint Heather initiate the attack, as she raised her hand.

Crack! Crack!

The ground suddenly split apart as a large and imposing prison emerge and sealed Fred.

"Earth Burning Fist!"

Saint Crimson followed, as his anger was still present, making his fist shrouded by blue and hot flames as he slam it towards the prison, as the flame, which was like a snake, crawl all around the prison, burning everything as it goes toward Fred who's calmly resisting.

"Heaven's Purple Lightning!" 

Saint Thunder won't be outdone, as he points his finger towards the sky before pointing it at Fred.

The clear sky suddenly becomes pitch-black clouds sending an eerie aura, like the end of the world. Then, in the middle of the clouds, a large lightning dragon covered by thick and purple lightning exudes an extremely terrifying aura.

Boom!

The lightning dragon descends from the sky as it goes over Fred, instantly charging lightning, making Fred paralyzed and become a charcoal man.

"You! How shameless are all of you! Intending to fight me at the same time?! Hmmm... You think I will surrender, dream on! Twelfth, Tenth, and Ninth Commanding Officer, quickly come and help me!" 

Fred became indignant as he can't just withstand all the twelve of them at the same time. Fortunately, he has a fellow evil spirit that he can ask for help.

In the arena, three figures suddenly flew toward the stage.

"Wow, look at those skills! It's all God Skills!"

"So powerful!"

"So, that's the strength of a Saints! Incredible!"

"Worthy of being a Saints!"

"Yeah, those skills have the power to destroy the world!"

"Yeah, but I think it's not the time to feel excited! We might even lose our life!"

"You're right!"

"We need to help them with all our strength!"

"That's right!"

The audience who were clamoring was startled to see something like a shooting star passing by them.

"What?! How can there be three more Commanding officers!"

"How is that possible?!"

"If there are three more Commanding Officers, what will happen to our Saints?!"

"Why did they need to attack our city?!"

"Just what in the world is their target?!"

On the stage.

"How can there be three more Commanding officers?!" 

Shocked filled the face of Saint Venus, with a hint of fear, as he look towards the other 3 commanding officers.

With just one Commanding Officer, it was enough to fight them, even injuring some of them, but now that it becomes four, it's likely that they will be defeated.

"How can you pass under our protection?!"

God didn't expect something like this, and can't help but get annoyed as the evil spirit can actually pass the security he set off.

"Hahaha, You're not worthy of knowing!" 

The Twelfth Commanding Officer felt disdained and immediately attack God. But before he does so, three Saint immediately defend God.

"You guys, help the other nine to defeat the three while I defeat this one!" 

God, seeing the situation, sent the other three away, making them reluctant.

As of now, all Saints and God were in Unbreakable Heavenly God State, that's why they were reluctant since one commanding officer can fight four of them at the same time.

"Don't worry about me! I'm still a Pseudo-Immortal Heavenly God!" 

The three start to help the other nine that were suppressed by three commanding officers.

"Where did all the patrons in our city go?" 

Saint Rudy said angrily as he didn't see any soul of even one Patron.

"You're asking the Patron?! Hahaha!" 

The Tenth Commanding Officer start to laugh crazily as ridicule appeared in each of their eyes.

"You! What did you do to our Patron?!" 

Saint Thrill suddenly got worried and panic for a moment.

"Hahaha, why should I tell you?! Is it because you like one of them?! Is it Patron Percy?" 

The Tenth Commanding Officer provoke the Saint even more.

"You! What did you do to her?! I will kill you if you do anything to her!"

"Hahaha."

As of now, four battles were happening on the stage at the same time, making the audience didn't even dare to breathe loudly as the stage was having an extremely suspenseful battle that they will witness in their entire life.

One is Fred versus Saint Crimson, Frosty, Greylin, and Thunder.

The second one is the Tenth Commanding Officer versus Saint Thrill, Heather, Joseph, and Venus.

The third one is the Ninth Commanding Officer versus Saint Peter, Wislie, Rudy, and Violet.

The last one is God versus the Twelfth Commanding Officer.

In the first battle.

"Earth's Immortal Cage!" 

Saint Greylin points her hand toward Fred.

Crack! Crack!

Just like Saint Heather, the ground suddenly split apart as an eerie and destructive cage emerges out from the depth of the abyss, sealing Fred.

The cage was sending destructive energy to Fred, making him have numerous wounds and scars.

"Earth's Endless Piercing!" 

Saint Crimson complements Greylin's skill as he stomps the ground.

Tack! Tack!

In the innards of the cage, the ground suddenly move as it endlessly formed an extremely sharp and pointed sword and continuously pierced Fred. Blood splattered inside the cage.

"Heaven's Purple Lightning!"

Saint Thunder also took an action, as he once again do what he did earlier.

The clear sky becomes pitch black again as a lightning dragon descends and attacks Fred, who was entrapped in the cage.

Sizzle! Sizzle!

Fred who's already charcoal becomes even more black, as black as obsidian.

"Heaven's Acid Rain!" 

Sain Frosty also attack as she looked at the pitch-black sky.

The sky suddenly began to drop an acid rain which can erode anything and was only pointed at Fred's location. The skin of Fred began to erode as he keep screaming.

"You! How dare you make me like this! I will definitely kill all of you before I kill your child!"

"If you can escape alive from us!" 

Being riled up, Saint Thunder suddenly grabbed something in the air as the void trembled.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, a royal blue mighty, and bone-chilling ax emerge.

The ax was big and long as it has the same size as Saint Thunder's body.

The heavy edge head of the ax was made from Ultimate God-level metal while it collapsing the void when it fell towards the hands of Saint Thunder. 

The head part has an exquisite lightning imprint all over as its edge was extremely sharp as the world can be split apart with just a slight touch.

The handle part was also made from an incredible and sturdy Ultimate God-level wood, imprinted with heaven all over its body, giving an overwhelming aura that makes someone feel pressured to the point of kneeling on the ground.

As the majestic ax fell towards the hand of Saint Thunder, there was suddenly a horrifying spirit that came out from it.

 Its body was covered by a royal blue robe with heaven and lightning imprints just like the style of the ax, immediately covering the whole body of the weapon, making the aura of the ax even more terrifying that the void can't seem to support it, making Fred and the other Commanding Officer scared.

"What?! How can you possess an Ultimate God Weapon?!" 

Fred exclaimed in disbelief.

"Why?! Am I not allowed to have this?!" 

"Hey, what are you doing?! What if we're traced by that old man?!" 

Saint Frosty, was startled not because of the ax, but because of his action.

"Don't worry! I will just use half of my strength!" 

Saint Thunder said with confidence.

"Since you already brought it out, we will leave it to you, will you be okay?" 

Saint Crimson suddenly lost his interest to fight Fred since Thunder already brought out his power.

"Okay! Just leave this ant to me!" 

Saint Thunder said, with disdain plastered on his face while looking at Fred.

The other three Saints trust Saint Thunder as they immediately help the other Saint to fight some Commanding Officer.

"Why does the Heaven Splitter Axe was in your possession?! It's only for the Chosen Ki... Don't tell me you're the...?! Impossible! Why?! Why are you here?!" 

Fred became scared, looking at the weapon in Thunder's hand, as he felt an overwhelming aura from it.

"Hahaha, are you now scared?" 

The surrounding people...

"How can Saint Thunder possess an Ultimate God-level Weapon?!" 

"That weapon was so strong! Saint Thunder deceive us this whole time!" 

"How can he possess the Heaven's Splitter Axe?! Isn't it only supposed to be handed to the Chosen King of Heaven Kingdom?! Don't tell me he was the..."

The God and whole people present in the entire arena became filled with shock and confusion.

....

"How can that human possess something like that?!" 

"Looks like we were blessed by luck today! Hahaha."

"Yeah, and who can have that weapon first will be the owner." 

"Hahaha, deal. Looks like we would really need to help Eleventh." 

"No need. He also has an Ultimate God level Weapon."

"What?! How can he possess something valuable like that, while we don't?!"

"He get it when he went to the ancient ground!" 

"How lucky!" 

....

"What?! Saint Thunder has an Ultimate God-level weapon?!"

"How can you say that it was an Ultimate God-level Weapon?!"

"Are you stupid?! Can't you see the spirit of the weapon?!"

"Oh, that's right! I thought only God has an Ultimate God level Weapon?!"

"Yeah?! It looks like Saint Thunder deceives the rest?!"

"We're now saved! The heavens didn't let the bad win after all! Hahaha."

....

"Impossible?! How can my dad possess that?! Isn't it was included in the book we had read?!" 

Xialin who was watching from afar became filled with surprise.

"Yeah. It says that it was the weapon bestowed only to the Chosen King of Heaven Kingdom." a

"So, does my dad was the missing Chosen King?!" 

"I don't know?! But it really looks like that!" 

On the stage.

"Hmmph... Just because you have that weapon doesn't mean you can defeat me!" 

Then Fred grabbed something as well at the void.

Then out of nowhere, suddenly there was an eerie and scary well-made black scythe that emits a strong death aura.

The scythe has a long curve sharp blade imprinted with a skull. The long handle was made from Ultimate God-level metal which was also imprinted with numerous skulls making the scythe scary.

In the scythe, suddenly, there was an extremely frightening figure, just like a grim reaper, emerge as it gives an intense killing intent. It also covered the whole weapon as it become even scarier than one could have imagined.

"You have Heaven Splitter Axe and I have Death Bringing Scythe. Then let's see who's afraid of whom! I will definitely kill all of you while I'll torture your child!" 

Fred crazily said as it resounded throughout the entire arena scaring the audience.

The surrounding people...

"What?! Even Eleventh Commanding Officer has an Ultimate God level Weapon?!"  

"How come these evil spirits were so strong?!"

"No wonder they defeat the Eternal Heaven City!" 

God was as shocked as he was earlier. He never thought that an Ultimate God Weapon was so common nowadays.

....

"Oh, looks like Saint Thunder has an equal enemy!"

"Yeah! Look at that scary scythe!"

"It's also an Ultimate God-level Weapon!"

"If Saint Thunder can't defeat him, we were to experience the doomsday!"

"What are you saying?! Saint Thunder will definitely kill all of them!"

"Yeah, you're right about that!" 

            "Everyone Has Their Own Trump Card!"

1