Chapter 19: Earth’s Divine Sword
72 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The flute which was approaching as fast as the sound was actually stopped by something, making shock waves from the impact, destroying the ground even more.

The completely flattened ground earlier was like an abyss now.

The flute flew back to Tenth as cracked start to appear on it.

"How can my Soul Fetching Flute be cracked from just an impact while you didn't even use your true power and just using raw power?!" 

Tenth was filled with disbelief as he looked at the thing that stopped his flute.

After careful observation, his face showed a shocked expression, as fear start to sprout in his heart, looking at the handsome man which is none other than Saint Crimson.

The thing that cracked his flute was a sublime and ethereal colossal golden sword, emitting a golden gleam. 

The sword was as huge as a person while it was made from an excellent Ultimate God-level golden metal. 

The sword has an earth imprint while on the center of its blade was a glowing bead, looking like a pearl, giving a massive amount of energy that makes the sword looks powerful.

The hilt was covered by something imprinted with an Earth's master symbol. 

On the entire golden sword, there was actually a golden wisp covering the sword, tripling the potency and strength that it wields.

"You?! How... how can you have an Ultimate God-level Weapon?!" 

"Hahaha, you're not worthy of knowing."

"Hey, Saint Crimson, isn't that sword in your hand was the Ultimate God Weapon Earth's Divine Sword?" 

Saint Joseph, who's still feeling helpless was stunned to see Saint Crimson standing for them, holding such a mighty sword.

"Yes." 

"What?! How can you have that sword?! Isn't that sword was only for the Chosen King of Earth Kingdom?!"

Saint Venus who has read some books, including The Three Kingdom, was shocked to see the resemblance of the sword to the picture in the book.

"Are you telling us that you're the missing Chosen King of Earth Kingdom?!" 

Saint Thrill, seeing that serious face on Saint Crimson seems to get his meaning.

"You're correct. I'm indeed the Chosen King of Earth Kingdom." 

"What?! How can that be possible?! So you're actually fooling us all this time?!" 

Saint Heather despite being grateful as the man just saved their life, instead felt indignant for being fooled.

"It's not like that. And I'm not the only one, though." 

"Huh?! You're saying that you're not the only one fooling us?!" 

"Look over there." 

Saint Crimson just point to the location of Saint Thunder, who was holding a mighty ax, instead of answering.

"What?! That's the weapon that was only bestowed for the Chosen King of Heaven Kingdom!" 

"That's right! How can the two Chosen King be here in our city!" 

"No, we're still not the only one though." 

"You're not telling us that the missing two Chosen Queens were also here?!" 

Saint Venus felt her mind was thrown into chaos and can't seem to process her thinking mode right now.

"That's right. One is my wife and the other is his wife." 

"What?! Even you're beloved Chosen Queen of Earth was here, the parents of Zhowen?!" 

"You're wrong. Who said that Saint Frosty is from the Earth Kingdom?!"

"So, is she from Heaven Kingdom?!" 

"What?! Impossible?! How can you be with a creature from your mortal enemy?"

Tenth, who was still planning on recovering his strength as he felt pressure from the one who just butts in, was bewildered as he keeps listening towards the five Saints.

"So what if we're mortal enemies? Something that was as disgusting as you, don't have the right to say that words!" 

Saint Crimson was triggered by Tenth, s he show his true powers.

In his head, ten thick white pillars, with a roof on its top appeared. In the middle was an altar with a huge egg flame that was floating heavily. 

The momentum of Saint Crimson was increased by five folds as he still has an Ultimate God Weapon.

"What?! You're in Pseudo-Immortal Heavenly God state?!" 

The four Saints and even Tenth received a big bomb, sending a terrible shock to them. 

Tenth can't help feeling anxious, as the other man was undeniably stronger than him, that he can be defeated with just a swing of his golden sword.

"Hmmph... Do you think I would be scared of you?! I know that you will not dare to use your full strength or even your half strength since the Earth Master can trace you and brought you back!!! Hahaha." 

"Oh, is that so?! Why?! Can you withstand my ¼ strength?!"

"Hahaha, you fool. Even if it was your full strength, I can still defeat you!" 

"You guys, help our Great God and quickly evacuate all the people in the city. Just leave this disgusting ant to me!" Saint Crimson beckoned the weakened four, who didn't hesitate to agree.

"Hmmp... Arrogant! You really think you can kill me by yourself?!" 

"Why couldn't I beat you?!" 

"World Splitting Slash!" 

Saint Crimson didn't like that confident attitude of Tenth, as he make that supreme spirit come out, instantly integrating with his golden sword as the might have increased again by three folds.

Saint Crimson used his 45% strength and fused it with his sword, increasing his prowess again to twofold. As of now, the might of the sword is tenfolds stronger than the original might it is supposed to have.

Devastating and catastrophic energy starts to condense on the sword as Saint Crimson instantly charges toward Tenth and slashes his sword. As he charge towards Tenth, the void gave out as it can't withstand the power that Saint Crimson exuding, while the deep ground still trembles even though it was already so deep.

Tenth instantly paled when faced with this attack as he immediately used all his power. The cracked flute instantly appeared in his hand as he used all the divine energy in his egg flames, fusing the ten pillars and half flame in his flute and combining it with his all remaining spiritual and true divine energy. Then he instantly shielded it from the incoming sword.

Bang! 

An ear-splitting sound echoed throughout the entire city as a vast smokescreen appeared, affecting others' battle. When it dissipated, the ground, which was already hollowed deeply, was split into two with a wide gap. 

The heaven was also split as the clouds dispersed. The void was annihilated while the energy evaporates. 

The flute in Fred's hand, as if glass, frailly turned into ash as the sword didn't stop and split his body into two. The Evil Spirit immediately dies in just one stroke.

The surroundings...

"What?! Tenth was defeated just like that?!"

Ninth exclaimed in disbelief as he was still fighting against the four saints, while the beautiful woman, just watch them without moving since the four Saints request her to not involve in their affairs.

"How can he be defeated?!" 

Twelfth also didn't expect to see his comrade die so early.

"If not for the first four Saints injuring Tenth, maybe he still had some ways of escaping, because even though there are two Chosen King and two Chosen Queen from the two kingdoms, they can't still use their full strength." 

"And also, he's just relying on his Ultimate God Weapon and Skill. So maybe I can still defeat him!" 

"That's right. We can still defeat them and avenge him!" Ninth solemnly said as he started to get serious in his fight.

...

"How did Saint Crimson become this strong?!" 

Saint Rudy was shocked as he thought that he was stronger than Saint Crimson.

"He's not only strong, but he also possesses an Ultimate God Weapon and Skills!" 

Envy seems to cross between the eyes of Saint Peter.

"How come I didn't notice that these four were the missing Chosen King and Chosen Queen of two kingdoms?."

 

 God just let a grin before focusing on his battle.

"Saint Crimson was even more stronger than our Great God even if our Great God was in his full state." 

"Why did they need to conceal their existence?! And why did they leave their own kingdom?!" 

Saint Violet was confused as the mysterious secret might slowly be revealed to the world.

                        "Everyone Has An Ending!"

5