Chapter 40: Welcoming
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the three arrive at the camp, there was an old man that was walking around the camp when he becomes shocked to see their figures.

"Black?! Is that you?" the old man asked.

"Yes, Master Gaster." Black said as he hug the old man.

"What happened to the three of you?! Why did you disappear for an entire year?" the old man asked.

"We just went on seclusion." Xialin answered.

"What? Oh, I see. Then did you manage to break through?" Gaster asked Black.

"Yes, thanks to both of my disciples, I manage to break through to the seven pillar ultimate god." Black said happily.

"Wow, that's great. You're finally a five pill--- what?! What did you just say?!" Gaster asked in disbelief as if his hearing has defected.

"Seven pillar ultimate god." Black said while showing a grin.

"Unbelievable! You reach my state in just 28 years?" Gaster asked.

"Yes, it's all thanks to you and these two brats."

"Master Black, you don't need to thank us." Xialin said which just receive a laugh.

"Then did these two also break through?" Gaster asked.

"Yes. They are now a Mighty Maniac." Black said.

Gaster sighed in relief after hearing Black since the breakthrough between these two can be considered normal.

"Good. The three of you were really incredible." Gaster praised as he lead the three to the center of their camp.

Gaster, which was proud of his disciple, wants to celebrate it with the others, even though the three refused it.

After several hours of preparation, there was a simple yet grand feast that was being celebrated in order to congratulate and welcome the three.

"Cheers to the achievement of Black." Gaster yelled as he raised his glass which was followed by the rest.

"Cheers to the achievement of Black." everyone said in unity.

"Welcome back." Gaster said, leading the rest as they also shout 'welcome back'.

Then the feast continues as the forest becomes noisy with laughter and talking.

"Lin, Wen, did you really breakthrough?" the middle-aged woman that they got acquainted with, asked.

"Yes, auntie." the two answered politely.

"Wow! Great!" praised by everyone.

"To thank all of you for welcoming us, we would like to give each of you these pieces of stone." Xialin said as she show the ordinary crystal they had.

All the people were surprised to hear what Xialin said and appreciate their gifts although it was just an ordinary piece of stone.

After giving everyone the legendary crystal, Zhowen explained the importance of the crystal, "I can say that all of you may think that we were just kidding you, but this stone was extremely precious. This stone is the so-called legendary crystal that can help someone on advancing to another grade."

"What?! Is that true?"

"Unbelievable! It's really the legendary crystal!"

"Thank you for this gracious blessing!"

"Thank you. And welcome back!"

"How lucky! How rich!"

"Hahaha, I can finally live my life to the fullest."

All the people become extremely happy.

"Black, how can these two just give these legendary crystals as if it was nothing? And how can they find these kinds of stones?" Gaster asked in disbelief.

"They just pick it up in the Cave Garden Paradise and they have at least 5000 pieces, I guess." Black answered helplessly.

"What?! How lucky!" Gaster said.

"Yeah." Black agreed 

"But Black, aren't you're disciples a bit too calm in giving these priceless crystals? What if some of these people try to rub your disciples?"

"Master Gaster, don't worry about that. They would not dare to do that. After all, they know who I am, so where will they get their gall to do robbery? And besides that, thinking of these crystals as treasure is just the first thing they do because of their excitement, but when some time passed, they will also know that it was quite pointless since we're unable to leave this forest."

"Hahaha, you really have a point. You're worthy of being disciples of this old man."

"Thanks, Master."

All the people, although it was still early, were drowned by the sweet and strong aroma of wine and fell asleep. All the people were lying on the ground, sleeping well, even if it was a child, woman, old, or anyone, all were drunk.

While the people were sleeping happily in the middle of their camp, in the secret room of a simple house, all you can hear is a shout from an old woman.

"What?! What did you just say?!" the old woman angrily asked the burly and big man who was kneeling in front of her.

"Both Slay and Kill were dead." the burly man answered.

"How can that happen?! Who killed them?!" the old woman asked, as he smashed the table she was leaning from anger.

"Black and the child, no, to be exact, it was a small butterfly." the burly man said, narrating what he had just seen earlier.

"Really?! Then, why did you not help the two?!" the old woman asked, as he beat the man.

"Because Black and the butterfly has a level of seven pillar ultimate god. And those kids were not simple as I can feel an even more dangerous aura from them compared to Black and the butterfly." the burly man said, as he was slapped immediately causing his two teeth to fall out.

"You useless bastard! So what if they are seven pillar ultimate god?! You're an eight pillar ultimate god, so why not bothered to help them?! Are you scared?! Do you want to die?!" the old woman asked as she can collapse the house.

"No, Madam Hina. Forgive me for my actions. I will not let it happen again!" the burly man frantically said, as he plead for his life.

Although he was an eight pillar ultimate god while the old woman in his front was just a five pillar ultimate god, he can't be rude to her because of his husband, who was the strongest person in this world, King Lucifer, a Nine Pillar Ultimate God which was about to break through to a higher realm.

"Then be good at your work. You're no better than that Glomer! Leave!" the old woman said.

After the burly man leaves, there was a handsome man enters the room which makes the old woman calm as her appearance becomes sexy once again.

"Hina, I really like to watch how you transform. What an incredible skill." the man praised, as he hold the waist of the woman before kissing her intimately.

The woman, Hina, gladly accept the kiss as she put her hands on his neck.

After a while, there will be an erotic and seductive moan that can be heard as the sound of two bodies colliding from each other overlapped the moan.

           "Weak Can Become Stronger By Relying On Powerful Force!"

0