Chapter 24: Anger (5)
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The only thing Rozkarl can do now is to reminiscence the kiss they had shared. 'I should be grateful! I should start to forget about her! I should stop myself from liking her! Why do I fall in love with my love rival?! Let's stop this and continue to have a new life! Yeah, don't get so disappointed!'

Nishery, hearing Tyron's words, was a little surprised and felt happy. 'so he likes me, doesn't he?! Because why would he tell that and kiss me? Did he and I are already in a relationship?!'

"What?! You two are dating?!"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"No. So you like her?" 

Hailey asked who can't believe what he had just witnessed.

"Maybe."

"Really?! How about Rozkarl?! Doesn't he like you?" 

Hailey just seems to can't read the atmosphere, thus making it awkward.

Mickaella who heard this question felt a little annoyed at this guy but can't deny that she wants to hear the answer.

Rozkarl felt a little complicated.

"It's okay. I have already given up. I wish you two to be happy with each other."

"Really?! Does this mean I have a chance now?!" Mickaella can't help but be filled with joy as she even pressed her body to Rozkarl more.

Nishery who saw this, can't help but feel the urge to slap Mickaella for being a slut. Although she should feel happy about Tyron liking her and making their status improve, why does she feel a little annoyed at Tyron declaring that?! 

Why is she so angry at Mickaella?! Why is she feeling sad and scared?! Why did she feel like she was regretting her decision?

"I never thought the two of you will end up together. Because what I heard in our class is that Rozkarl and Nishery will be the ones who end up together." 

Hailey said, before minding his own business, not caring about what effect did he make by saying those words.

Tyron felt annoyed at Hailey for saying those. 'you bastard, why need to say that?! What if Rozkarl might make a move on Nishery now?! What if Nishery becomes more attracted to Rozkar?!'

"What?! Why would you believe in our class gossip! This gossip is nonsense! How can I like him?!"

Nishery strongly denied it while some part of her body wants to agree with what Hailey said.

"Yeah, how can Rozkarl like this girl?! Although she's really beautiful, that even more beautiful than me a bit, I will still be the one who Rozkarl will like first if he will like a girl because I'm the one who truly loves him as he." 

"Hailey, why are you believing in our classmate?! It's just gossip, it held no truth!"

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Tyron, why don't you take her somewhere? She just said that she doesn't want to ride the Ferris wheel."

Mickaella felt anxious about Nishery when she saw how Rozkarl looks at her.

She's not a fool like Nishery, and she immediately knows that Rozkarl might have feelings for Nishery because his voice was a bit shaky. 

Although it sounds completely the same, it sounds different to Mickaella who like Rozkarl for 3 years.

Nishery becomes annoyed at Mickaella. 'she's trying to make me get away from Rozkarl does she?! Who does she think she is?! How can she say that she will be the one that Rozkarl will like if Rozkarl becomes straight?! 

Did she be kissed by him to be that confident?! You Rozkarl! How dare you.. how dare you do this to me! How dare you congratulate us, feeling nothing at all after you kiss me?! Didn't I confess to you already?! Why?!

"No! I'll ride here!" 

Angrily, Nishery said with strong determination as she gritted her teeth, and give Mickaella a murderous gaze.

As women, they have a sharp intuition, so Mickaella already figure out that Nishery also likes Rozkarl, which makes it riskier for her. 'what if these two know that they like each other?! No! I can't let it happen! 

After waiting for 3 years, Rozkarl finally gives up on Tyron, so she can't let this opportunity to let pass. She will do anything to make Rozkarl become hers.

So, while looking at Nishery, provoking her, Mickaella suddenly looks at Rozkarl, raising her toes to make her face at the same level as Rozkarl, does immediately put her lips on Rozkarl's cheek, making the latter shock that took two steps away to her.

The two pair, including Hailey, was stunned to see this and felt envy, as they also imitate Mickaella.

Tyron saw this and had just sympathy for Mickaella since he know that Rozkarl just treat Mickaella as his sister.

Nishery, seeing this, was about to explode from anger that her grasp on Tyron's hand become tighter, hurting Tyron who endure it and didn't bother, because ever since Rozkarl arrive, Nishery becomes angry and will steal a glance at Rozkarl every time which make him annoyed. 

Didn't he just kiss her earlier to make her forget about Rozkarl? Why? Why is it ineffective? Does she like him that much now?

'wench! How can you dirty Rozkarl! How dare you kiss him! I'm the only one who can kiss him?! What?! How can that be?! I'm not... his girlfriend! I'm with Tyron so I can only do it with Tyron. 

But do I want to kiss Tyron?! Do I like the kiss earlier? We're still not official, so maybe I can still...what am I thinking?! Just stop thinking and ignore them?! 

But how can I ignore them?! She just kisses him on the cheek, what if she kisses him on the lips?!

Mickaella saw Nishery's face, and become a little glad so she wants to make Nishery even angry.

"Rozkarl, it's just like that for NOW. Be ready later." 

"Mickaella, what are you sayi---" 

Rozkarl didn't finish his words when he was suddenly pulled by someone.

Mickaella, who still watching Nishery, 'who are you to like what is mine?! You're already with Tyron, so be with him! Don't try snatching what is mine! I will show you who Rozkarl belong with!, suddenly pulled Rozkarl by his arms to make his face closer to her, thus immediately putting their lips together to shut his mouth and to not embarrass herself.

Everyone who saw this was stunned, that the two pairs were shocked and just admire Mickaella for her braveness. 

Other people also saw this scene and suddenly watch the two.

'To think she will be the one to initiate.'

'what a great couple?! Who are they?! So good-looking! Such destined for each other!'

'ah, how romantic! It is really good to be young and wild!'

'hahaha, I bet this two will do some more wild when they get on the Ferris wheel?!'

'such a good couple! And not only them, but the other three are also so good looking and such a good pair.'

Tyron, who was relaxed all this time, suddenly become annoyed because he never kiss Rozkarl, so how can she kiss him?! Why is she so bold!

Nishery was the one who was the angriest, and she can't help but apart from Tyron's hand and immediately go toward Mickaella and slap her.

Slap!

Nishery was so angry that her slap make Mickaella take a few steps. Her beautiful face has a bright red palm mark.

Rozkarl was stunned by this and was moved in his heart. He hopes that Nishery will do this because she likes him, but he needs to be rational and he already promised Tyron. This time, he must need to do it, or else Tyron might get angry at him.

"You! How dare you slap me?! Don't you know who I am?!" 

Mickaella angrily said as she slap Nishery too.

Her actions were fast and strong, which make Nishery take a few steps as well.

Their slap was loud making the nearby people look at them.

'wow, is this a film?!'

'What a brave girl?! Is this a drama?!'

'maybe it was, but there was no camera!'

'ah, these two girls were so beautiful and the boy was also handsome.'

'isn't the girl has a boyfriend, so why need to slap the girl?! Why interfere with the two?! But I got to say, the two look more a great match.'

'such a lively youth.'

"Who cares about who you are?! How dare you kiss him?! The only one who can kiss him is me!" Nishery angrily proclaimed as she kiss Rozkarl.

She kissed him aggressively and Rozkarl respond to it. He didn't respond earlier but this time, he respond because this is the kiss he yearn for and liked more than anyone else. 

His heart was moved by this as if he was floating in the sky. But he just becomes more confused. Isn't she already dating Tyron?! Didn't she hate me?! So why kiss me and declare that she was the only one who can kiss me?! But I actually like her saying that!

0