Chapter 44: Going On A Trip
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Nishery's house, two sweet couples arrived at the entrance being surprised to see three familiar figures waiting for them inside the living room.

Sophia, Tyron, and Mickaella were actually sitting on the couch with a large backpack on the side that was filled to the brim, still being hostile to one another.

Hero, on the other hand, was talking to Jack and Shane.. about something which is obvious that the married couples seem to oppose what Hero's trying to say.

"Dad, Mom.. it's just a week. We will just go to our Unknown Island for vacation. I also need it for my project. Please... Let us go there." Hero begged his parents.

"But Hero.. going there alone is dangerous. What if something happened on your way there?" Shane was worried about the six youth going on the trip. Jack held the same expression as Shane as he look at the youth included in the trip.

"Auntie, Uncle... Don't worry about us. My dad has also agreed to let me go there since it's Hero who invites us." Tyron said trying to assure Jack and Shane.

"Yes, Auntie. And also my dad sent me so that I could reconcile with your s-o-n, for the betterment of our collaboration." Mickaella said, obviously resisting to say those words, as her voice was hinted with disgust. Hero looked at her and feel annoyed.

"Mom, Dad... What's the commotion all about?" Nishery asked as she walks with Rozkarl, feeling puzzled. Rozkarl then blessed Jack and Shane before assisting Nishery.

"Hero said you six will go on a trip today." Jack said, trying to get the opposition from Nishery and Rozkarl.

"Eh? Is it today? I thought it's still next week." Rozkarl was quite surprised to hear today.

"Well, the schedule has been changed. We will stay there for one week so we need to go there now." Hero explained so for the two to not be confused.

"Really? Then wait for me. I'll just go and change. I need to prepare my things as well." Nishery immediately apart from Rozkarl and run upstairs. Jack seeing how excited her daughter is.. was now feeling helpless. He can't stop the youths on their trip now.

"I didn't know that we will go today. I haven't prepared anything yet." Rozkarl said a bit embarrassed and want to go home as well but was stopped by Hero.

"You don't need to go home. I'll just lend you my clothes. And as for other things.. just endure a week since you're a boy. You can be fine without skincare or something else."  Hero said stopping Rozkarl.

"But... How.. how.. about.. under--underwear?" Rozkarl asked Hero and feel embarrassed to voice it out.

"Eh.. about that.. well, okay. But be fast. We will leave at exactly noon." Hero reminds Rozkarl before letting the latter go home.

"Hey! I haven't approved of it, Hero." Shane said as she can't help but be paranoid. Any mother would feel the same way she feels about the security of her children.

"Hon.. let's just them go for this trip. I'm sure they'll all be fine." Jack comfort Shane.

"Yes, Auntie. We'll just be fine." Tyron also assured Shane as he once again immersed himself to talk with Sophia. Sophia, on the other hand, was feeling happy as Tyron seems to be a bit concerned about her now. It looks like the effort she painstakingly built was starting to show effect.

"Well, I hope as well. And if we really did get into an accident, please don't let me paired up with your son. That would be my disaster." Mickaella said, not minding her own words.

"Oh.. Mickaella, please don't say jinxing words. I am worried about you all." Shane said worriedly as she really want to stop the six.

"Mickaella! You are my disaster not I'm your disaster, duh!" Hero was riled up by Mickaella and can't help but start a fight.

"Duh? Hahaha... you giving in? Tsk.  Tsk.. as what I thought, you're gay." Mickaella further strengthens their hatred for each other.

"Mickaella, brother.. you're fighting again?" Nishery, who was already done, actually witnessed the two fighting again, thus becoming surprised.

"Nishery, you're done already?" Sophia can't believe how fast Nishery is, as she just walk upstairs earlier and now.. she's going downstairs.

"Haha.. I actually already prepared my things before Semestral Break arrives, so I just change my clothes." Nishery explained as she find someone but was unable to find him.

"Rozkarl? He went home for a while to get his things. You missed him already?" Tyron teased Nishery making the latter blush before denying it.

"Eh? No.. I'm just surprised to see him not here anymore."

"Oh... Nishery, can I ask.. where did the two of you go just now?" Jack, who break himself from the fight between Mickaella and Hero, asked Nishery interestingly.

"Dad.. do you even need to know it?" Nishery was annoyed as she knew her dad's true nature.

"I just wanna know. Tell us. Spill the beans." Jack forced his daughter to spill the beans.

"Okay, fine. We just watch movies together." 

"Hahaha... Nishery, you know your dad. I won't believe such an obvious lie." 

"Eh? Obvious lie? Is Nishery lying?" Sophia and Tyron were quite surprised to hear Jack since Nishery looks like telling the truth though.

"I'm not lying, dad. Even Sophia and Tyron say I'm not lying!" Nishery uses the chance to use the two to avoid telling the truth. It wasn't embarrassing but she just doesn't want to tell her dad.

"Hahaha... I agree with my uncle. Nishery might be lying." Mickaella said, also curious about what Jack is asking.

"Hahaha... you're just being curious to know where Rozkarl brought her. How pitiful." Hero who got the chance to get at Mickaella back didn't hesitate to disdain the other.

"You! Who.. who said I'm being jealous?!" Mickaella yelled at Hero.

"So.. Did Rozkarl bring you somewhere?" Jack continues to ask. He's persistent and won't stop until Nishery gives in. And since there's still time before noon, he can still get the answer.

"Dad... fine. He just brought me to somewhere fun and romantic." 

"Hahaha.. I do not like a vague answer, Nishery."

"Hon.. stop teasing your daughter already." Shane pinched her husband as she brought Jack to the kitchen room.

"Since you are going to be away for a week.. then you must eat lunch with us today. I'll approve it after you eat with us today." 

"Yes, Mom." Hero was glad as she knows that her mother has already agreed.

"Oh.. thank goodness. We will be going to the island after all." Tyron breathed a sigh of relief as he also want to go towards the island Hero said. He's quite curious about it and also.. he wants to be with Sophia.

Sophia, after Nishery and Rozkarl got together, despite his cold treatment and always embarrassing her, didn't give up on pursuing him and always wanting to be with him.. that even it looks desperate.. it quite touched his heart.

"Haha.. you just want to spend time with her." Nishery teased Tyron, making Sophia bow her head.

"What? No.. I... I just want to go to the island. I'm quite curious to see it." Tyron denied the truth, disappointing someone.

"Tsk.. tsk.. a coward will remain a coward after all, despite every push you gave him." Mickaella said with disdain.

"Mickaella.. do you have a problem with me?!" Tyron was angered by Mickaella's words despite it being true as well.

"No... I didn't say anyone's name after all. You said it yourself." Mickaella didn't bat an eye toward Tyron.

"You two.. don't fight. It's been a month now.. but why did you two haven't still reconciled?" Nishery asked being troubled by the four. The four actually hate one another. Tyron, Hero, and Sophia hate Mickaella, while Mickaella hates the three as well.

"Reconciled?! With her? Nishery, what are you saying? Hahaha.. that's impossible." Tyron said with sarcasm.. totally belittling Mickaella.

"But before, you two have a good relationship, so why can't now?" 

"Nishery, that's because I haven't known that Tyron was such a coward just like the other one there. And I hate cowards who can't express or do things boldly as Rozkarl can do." Mickaella said, insulting the two men.

"Mickaella!! Who says I can't do things boldly?!" Hero who was being questioned about his personality, become quite competitive and instantly asked.

"Coward?! How.. how.. dare you.." Tyron was angered as he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of Sophia. But even so.. he can't rebut Mickaella since it's quite true.

"What's wrong with that?! It's still better than being arrogant while holding nothing to be impressed about." Sophia, who can't hear insulting words towards Tyron, said provocatively.

"Hey.. you four.. stop. Let's just wait quietly, okay?" Nishery who regrets opening such a topic silences the four. Although she didn't expect the four to listen to her, she was still glad in the end as the five of them wait for Rozkarl to arrive and for Shane to finish cooking.

0