Chapter 49: Random Group Chat
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the small cottage that was behind the trees and bushes, two youth an actually be found fighting as they sat opposite the couch.

"Can't you look the other way?! Your gaze is so disgusting!" Mickaella said annoyed as she glared back at Hero.

"Wow! Ad if you're not that disgusting as well! Fyi, you look more disgusting than I am!" 

"You! Who said I'm disgusting?! You're the disgusting one, bottom gay!"

"Mickaella!! Say that again and I don't know what will I do to you!" Hero doesn't really like to hear someone insulting him as a bottom one since it's really like looking down and downgrading himself.

"Hmmp.. as if I'm scared!" 

As the two was still immersed in their fight, a sudden notif caught their attention as both of them look at their phone.

Random Group Chat

For Rozkarl only: Sent a photo

A notif was found in the group chat as a sweet picture emerge, making the eyes of the two widened.

"What.. what's this?! How.. how.. did Nishery find out about it?! And why are we in this position?! You!! Did you molest me?! Have you done something to me?! Do you like me?!" Mickaella almost dropped her phone as she look at Hero with doubt as she blamed the latter.

"Hey, ugly woman! How.. how dare you accuse me?! If someone from the both of us like the other, it's more likely to be you!" Hero retorted as he can't let him be outdone.

"Hahaha!!! Me.. liking you? I rather die!"

"Me too!"

Ting! A sudden ring once again caught the attention of the two, as they got annoyed at Nishery.

"Damn you, Nishery!!! If this is something bad again, don't dare to show it in front of me or I'll kill you!" Mickaella yelled as she throw a weak tantrum.

Random Group Chat 

For Rozkarl only: I asked the boatman to take a pic of both of you sleeping sweetly. It seems that you're actually sweet when alone, hahaha.

For Nishery only: Are you shy to tell us you're true status? Well, we will try to act like we didn't know about it.

Tyron: Roger that.

Sophia: 2

Micka: Hey!! That was just all bullshit! What are you saying?! Stop this nonsense okay?!

Hero: Yeah! How could I like her?! Duh, she's fishier than a fish!

Micka: Wow!!! As if you're so fragrant. You actually smell like poop.

Hero: Hahaha, why? Do you actually sniff a poop?! Did you find a fragrant poop then?!

Micka: You!!! How dare you!! You're the worst!!

For Rozkarl only: Ahem... You two.. no need to act. You two just making your relationship more obvious. And besides, don't you get tired?

Micka: Nishery!! Do you want me to sew your mouth?! Stop saying nonsense! I'll really kill you if you say another word again.

For Nishery only: I can't let you do that.

Tyron: Hahaha... Mickaella, stop being so persistent in denying it. You might choke your own words.

Sophia: Playing hard to get? Hero, good luck to you.

For Rozkarl only: Good luck (2)

For Nishery only: Good luck (3)

Tyron: Good luck (4)

Hero: Sophia, what are you saying?! That's not true! How could I like someone like her? No guy would want her. Stop saying it.

Micka: Nishery! Sophia! Don't really let me catch you, or I'll skin you alive! I'll grill you're f*cking flesh before I'll feed it on Tyron!

For Rozkarl only: Good luck. I'm not someone you can bully.

For Nishery only: That's my girl.

Sophia: Beware of me or it might become the other way. Well, I won't skin you alive or else, Hero might kill me.

Hero: Sophia!! Weren't you my bff? Stop insulting me! How could you pair me up with her? If it's you, it's kinda better.

For Nishery only: Ahem. Is it love square?

For Rozkarl only: Love square?

For Nishery only: since there are four people involved in a love conflict.

Tyron: What are you talking about?! I'm jot included!

Hero: Rozkarl, just shut up! Just because you have my sister, you still can't brag in front of me!

Micka: Rozkarl, I'm in a love triangle! Not with that love square.

For Rozkarl only: Hey, Mickaella. Why don't you just go out with my brother? You don't stand a chance with my man, but if it's my brother, an 80% of winning.

Hero: Hey, Mickaella!!! How.. how dare you say it like that?! 80%?! Duh!! It's 0%, not 80%!!

Micka: As I thought! You're just insulting me because you want to erase me from stealing your man! Hahaha... Insecure!

For Rozkarl only: Not really! Since Rozkarl will only love me, right?

For Nishery only: That's definite.

Tyron: How come it turns out from a fight into flirting?

Sophia: Well, we can flirt as well if you want to.

Micka: Hahaha, Sophia, sometimes I do admire your stupidity. How come you like a man who's so coward? A coward that can't do anything except for obeying his.. dear.. dear.. parents.

Tyron: Mickaella!!! Don't start a fight!

Sophia: Hey, bitch! How dare you say something like that to Tyron?

For Rozkarl only: Ahem... Fight is forbidden in this gc. Let's not fight, okay?

Hero: Hmmp... But you're the one who ignites it!

For Nishery only: Hero, if you're just angry at us, just say it's not like blaming the fault on us when it's indeed not our fault.

Micka: Nishery!! Are you really in a different cottage right now or not?!

For Rozkarl only: of course, in another cottage!

As Nishery was just typing her reply, a suddenly pulled has opened the door as two figures fell to the ground. Nishery and Rozkarl nervously looked at who pulled the door, and their eyes instantly widened.

"Mi---Mickaella? He--hero?" Nishery shakily asked as she instinctively embrace Rozkarl to stop her trembling body.

"Aha!!! Nishery!! You.. you dare prank me?!" Mickaella yelled as she looks at Nishery ferociously.

"You four!! Have fun playing with us, huh?! I'll kill you all!" Hero was also annoyed as he look at the grinning face of the four.

"Wait.. you.. you two, calm down. We.. we didn't really like to prank you.. it's only Nishery and Rozkarl's fault. We didn't do anything!" Tyron said as he betrayed the sweet couple.

"Tyron! How could you betray us!" Nishery looked at Tyron with anger but when she look at Mickaella who was grinning at her, her face become filled with fear as she tried to hide from Rozkarl back.

"Calm down?! You think it's funny huh?" Hero was not someone who forgives easily as he immediately pounces on Rozkarl and tried to suffocate him with his elbow.

Mickaella also went for a fight that gradually turn into a fun fight, as six figures do a mess inside the tidy room.

After the fun fight ended, six figures with messy appearances sat on the couch tiredly as Rozkarl and Nishery suddenly laugh, followed by the other four.

"Haha... that takes me back to when I'm still with my other cousin." Nishery said as she remembered something in the past.

"Yeah. We look like crazy youths, acting childish." Rozkarl agreed with Nishery as he start to comb her hair.

"That was an intense fight, I say. It makes my back hurt. Hero's punch was strong!" Tyron complained to Hero as he massage his back.

"Hahaha... Well, you two deserve it." Hero said as he enjoy the miserable look on Tyron and Rozkarl's faces.

"Mickaella, do you really want me to be bald?! Do you really need to pull my hair with all your strength?!" Sophia also complained as she annoying tried to fix her messy hair.

"Wow! As if your pull wasn't strong! You even plucked almost half of my hair!" Mickaella exclaimed as she show some hair that fall from her head as proof. Rozkarl who's busy combing Nishery suppressed his laugh as he look at his lover but just get a smirk.

"Aw.. you're exaggerating, Mickaella. How come we plucked out half of your hair?" Nishery said as she smirk as if winning something.

"You two teamed up to bully me! I'll get back to both of you!" Mickaella indeed felt like being bullied as she wants to cry but no tears fall.

"Yeah. And try to team up with Hero. You two enjoy it, didn't you?" Rozkarl said as he blink at Hero, making the latter throw the towel in his hand toward the former.

"Rozkarl.. we just finished, okay? Don't try to spark a fight again, or else you'll be beaten up. Nishery will cry then." Hero said threateningly while filled with confidence.

"Oh... Trying to show off in front of Mickaella? Okay, I let you have the spotlight today." Rozkarl said sarcastically as he also motion his hand.

Tyron, Sophia, Nishery, and even Mickaella can't help but chuckle as the six youths continue to spend their time talking, teasing each other, and even insulting until the night arrived.

0