Chapter 55: Will Love You Eternally (Finale)
87 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Dela Cruz's Mansion...

"Hey, John! How dare you do that in front of him and our school?!" Nishery said to John while slapping him.

"Ni--Nishery... What.. what are you talking about?" John acted like he was hurt.

"Don't pretend like you didn't know!! Didn't I tell you not to act as if you know me at school!" Nishery slapped John once again as she was really furious at him today.

"Hahaha..." John seems to have a change in his expression, surprising Nishery.

"You... Why are you laughing?! Do I look funny to you?!" 

"No... But you make me want to get you away from him more."

"Yo---you! Stop pretending as if you want me!!" Nishery can't suppress her anger as she slaps her hand again, but this time... John caught it.

Holding her hand in the air, John walks closer to Nishery before whispering, "One more slap and I'll show you something you will surely dislike."

"What's the commotion here?" Shane, who heard the yell was worried as she get out of her room, and ended up seeing Nishery slapping John.

"Nishery! How... How could you do that to him?! Even if you dislike him, he's still our guest! I didn't raise you to be a bully!" Shane was not happy in this situation as she hurriedly walk downstairs.

"But Mom!! That guy causes a scene at our school! He also said that he will take me away from Rozkarl!" Nishery was not remorseful of her action and even defend it.

"But Auntie... you also know my circumstances, right?" John sighed in relief to know that Shane was kind and hoped that she would understand him.

"Nishery, John didn't have a choice but to do that. So, just ignore his advances on you and act like he's invisible." Shane was in a dilemma, whether to side with her daughter or with John. Knowing John's story, she was not as angry as she was when she meet him.

"Mom! Do.. do you hear what you're saying? How.. how could I just let him do that?! Then what about Rozkarl? He might end up beating John!" Nishery didn't want to take Shane's words.

"Oho... Don't worry, Nishery. I won't let myself be beaten by him." John was surprised to see how confident Nishery is when it comes to Rozkarl.

"I don't care if you're beaten or not. But don't you just dare let Rozkarl get in any kind of danger or else... even if I'm a girl, I will beat you half-death!" Nishery didn't want to talk with John furthermore, so she runs toward her room leaving Shane to comfort John.

In Nishery's room...

Nishery, who was controlling her anger, furiously jump on her bed before letting out a brawl.

She didn't like what was happening today but she can't do anything except let the event comes and go naturally.

After calming herself, she took out her phone before searching for Rozkarl's name.

"Rozkarl..." Nishery talk to her phone, unconscious that her tears were already falling from her eyes.

"Nishery? Are.. are you crying?" Rozkarl on the other side of the phone was surprised by Nishery calling him just to let him hear her cry.

"Roz..karl... sorry. I'm so sorry. I.. "

"Nishery! Are you crying?... Why are you crying? Did.. did that John bastard does something to you?!"

"No.. it's.. it's not that. I'm.. I'm just feeling guilty.." Nishery can't help but cry even more. 

Shane who was about to talk to her daughter seems to hear a weak sob.. and didn't bother to disturb her daughter anymore.

"Nishery... did.. did it has something to do with me?" Rozkarl anxiously asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm.. I'm not a good girlfriend and yet... even my grandmother disapproves of you... "

"Oh.. Nishery, it's fine.. don't cry, okay? You.. you'll make me feel bad for making you cry. And besides, it's really fine. Don't take it seriously."

"Rozkarl! I know you already got used to it, but.. as.. as your girlfriend, I.. I don't want to see you going through such treatment." 

"Nishery..."

"Rozkarl... I.. I don't want to be here, be with that John. Can.. can I stay at your house?" 

"Wh--what? But.. but why?"

"You don't want me to come over there?" 

"No.. it's.. it's not like that.. I mean, will your parents agree with you sleeping at my house?"

"I don't know. Mom.. mom was siding with that John.. so I.. I'm quite angry at her."

"Nishery... Maybe Auntie Shane has her reason. And besides... I don't know if Uncle Jack will agree on letting you come here at this time."

"But.. Rozkarl.. don't.. don't you want to see me? I.. I just don't want you to think.. that.. I might be cheating on you." 

"Nishery, I know you love me, so I will trust you. And although I want to see you badly, but I can wait."

"Roz..Rozkarl, say.. can you say.. that you'll.. love me in your entire life?"

"Eh?.. well.. I.. I will pr--promise you that I will love you in my entire life."

"Me.. me too." Nishery, who was crying, seem to stop as her face become red. 'I... I really love him, don't I? He.. he always makes me shy.'

After 10 years...

"Nishery... You didn't forget the occasion for today, right?" Mickaella asked Nishery with some doubt in her eyes, while wearing such a fabulous dress.

"Hahaha... What do you think of me, an old woman with Alzheimer's disease?" Nishery answered sarcastically.

"Well, that's good that you know. Then, why are you still not dressing up yourself?! Come on! We'll be late for the wedding if you still dilly-dally there!" Mickaella hit Nishery, making the latter start to hurry up.

"Ouch! Mickaella, that hurts! Can't you be a bit more gentle?!"

"Hahaha.. well... If you were a good sister-in-law, I might be gentle to you."

"Hmmp... How did my brother end up marrying you, you ugly woman!" Nishery hurriedly runs towards the bathroom, escaping Mickaella's anger.

"Nishery! How dare you say that to my wife!" Hero, who enters Nishery's house exactly heard what Nishery said and becomes furious.

"Oh.. Hero, what are you doing here?" Mickaella looks at Hero before kissing him.

"Well, I just miss.. my wife." Hero said before embracing the woman.

"Aw... If you're here to make me puke, you better get out of my house!" Nishery was annoyed by her brother and Mickaella acting lovey-dovey in the house.

"Hahaha.. so you now understand what we were feeling when you and Rozkarl..." Hero was about to say something when a strong smack on the head hit him.

Hero was surprised to get hit by his wife but remembering what he said, he thinks that he deserves to be hit.

"Well.. in any case... you better go to the wedding or else, Sophia will get angry at you. I will take my wife there, so just call your driver, you got it?" Hero wants to walk out of Nishery's house, afraid of getting an awkward atmosphere.

"Nishery.. we'll set off first. See you later." Mickaella also said her farewell before the couple walk out of Nishery's room.

In Sophia's Wedding Reception....

The wedding reception was beautiful and elegant. White flowers were decorated everywhere, the carpet, the chairs, and the tables were neatly placed, and the allotment for guests was perfect.

Nishery walks to her designated seat, feeling uncomfortable by the gazes being thrown at her. It seems that some of the guests were looking at her with malice.

"Oh.. oh my, Nishery. Is that you?" A high-pitched voice startled Nishery.

A beautiful woman with a voluptuous body covers Nishery's eyes, as the other woman smirk at her.

"I.. I didn't expect the famous singer-actress, Nishery, to be here!" the woman intentionally said loudly, attracting more attention.

"Oh, and I didn't expect you to be here as well, Rose." Nishery gives back courtesy before sighing in relief.

"Nishery! I.. I miss you!" Rose drops off the act before tightly hugging Nishery.

"Me too. How have you been in these past ten years?" Nishery asked as she became quite curious about Rose's current life.

"Well, I'm just fine.. still single. How about you?" 

"Hahaha... you still haven't changed ever since college, Rose. Still looking for a man to fall in love with." 

"You too as well, Nishery. You're still as elegant as before." 

"Did you come here with a partner?" Nishery asked as he look at the man waiting for Rose.

"Yeah. I'm too shy to come here alone, so I forced my cousin to come." 

"Hahaha... As I thought. Well, how about you two sit here?" Nishery offer Rose to seat with her.

"Really?! Can.. can we sit here?" The man who was intently looking at Nishery ever since the beginning, seems excited.

"Yes. You can, are you a fan of my sister?" Hero, who just appeared out of nowhere, answered instead of Nishery. The three were surprised and look at the married couple.

"Oh, Mickaella! You're still as beautiful as before!" Rose complimented Mickaella, making the latter smile at her.

"You too, Rose. Oh, who's this handsome man? Your boyfriend?"

"Wife, what did you say to him?" Hero embraces Mickaella before asking.

"Oh.. Hero, don't be childish."

"What?! Mickaella.. you're hurting my feelings! He's my cousin!" Rose said feeling aggrieved.

"Sorry.. hahaha." Mickaella can't help but laugh.

"Brother, Mickaella, what take you so long?" Nishery asked the two who left first earlier.

"Well, the maid said that Fozhien was looking for us so.. you know," Mickaella explained.

"How fortunate you are, Mickaella! I hope that I can find a husband just like yours as well." Rose said with envy.

"Uhm... mind if I ask your name?" Hero asked the man who's been quietly looking at her sister.

"I'm Crain." the man said in a low voice.

"Oh.. I supposed you already know us, right?" Hero said with certainty.

"Yes," Crain answered.

"So,  if you don't mind.. do you like to sit next to my sister?" Hero said while looking beyond Crain.

"Really? Can.. can I?" Crain seems excited about it, making Rose feel embarrassed.

"Hey... Act properly! Don't embarrass me." Rose smacks Crain on the head.

"Hahaha.. don't hit him. Well, you can sit beside.. " Nishery was about to point toward the seat next to her when a certain man suddenly sat next to her.

Getting surprised, Nishery look who sat next to her, making her eyes wider. The past seem to flicker in her eyes as her body began to tremble.

Looking at that handsome face, that familiar face that seem to be etched in her mind, Nishery become nervous and didn't know what to do.

Mickaella and Rose were also surprised since they didn't expect the man to have the courage to sit next to Nishery.

"Haha.. As I thought." Hero said before grinning at the man.

"Hmm..." The man was somewhat annoyed.

"Who are you?" Crain asked the man, seeing how Nishery had changed, surely the man has done something to Nishery.

"I'm Rozkarl," Rozkarl answered Crain before looking at Nishery.

Rozkarl's eyes seem to contain strong emotions that make Nishery not dare to look at it head-on.

"I hope you still haven't forgotten it, Nishery," Rozkarl said with a shaky voice.

"Don't worry, I don't forget someone else's name." Nishery acts as cold as she can.

"Well, it's already been ten years. How have you been?"

Hearing Rozkarl's question, Nishery suddenly remembers the unforgettable past that made her smile and cry, that won't be erased in her entire life. (To Be Continued)

0