Battle Of White House (Part 2)
80 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 70: Battle Of White House (Part 2)

We were now having a march with APCs, Tanks and Humvees to the White House, for some reason we didn't encounter any SRs. According to Lieutenant Harald, the SRs were now overrunning the White House, trying to kill Mr. President.

"Hey, guys! Did you hungry?" - I asked the marines inside the Humvee car that I and Shizu were sitting in, I felt a bit hungry, maybe due to low rations

"We are all hungry, man!" - Seemed like not just only me

Shizu didn't speak anything but she kept holding my hand, I looked around and saw that some vehicles had stopped moving for some reason...low on fuels?

"Hey, why did you guys stop?"

"Our scout boys saw something forward, maybe SRs or something, we will go check it out." - The soldiers said to me and then walked outside of the Humvee

"Ah, Shizu! Can you stop holding my hand? I have things to do out there."

Then Shizu stopped holding my hand, I gave her back her weapons and then went out of the Humvee with the soldiers. 

When we got out, soldiers were covering behind the walls, they were looking for something, I didn't know anything but I hid behind a wall, Shizu was now beside me.

"Raise your hands up! Now!" - A bunch of soldiers exposed from the walls and then pointed their weapons at someone forward

I also did with the soldiers and noticed the soldier we were pointing our weapons at was a soldier that wore an Alrotz gas mask, he was wearing a bag on his back which looked to be carrying something. 

The soldier had an M16 and an M1911 on his holsters, that soldier's nameplate had an emblem of a...burger? What the hell? 

"Oh, that was you, rations shipper!" - The soldiers stopped pointing their weapons at the shipper

"Hey, I saw many choppers flying in the sky earlier, they are heading to the White House or what?" - The shipper asked us

"Yeah, we are heading there too, want to join?" - Haris asked the shipper

"No, man! I just want to warn you guys, a half-mile away from here, I think! Some SRs are there, good luck." - The shipper said to us and then started going away

"Hey, can you see how many of them?"

"Don't know for sure but I think they have about 30 men...with an Abrams, see ya! I will go shipping for more units." - The shipper said that and then went away

Then I saw the soldiers were taking their maps out to see, the White House was away from us 2 miles and now forward us half a mile was a bunch of SRs, maybe we should do something to fight there quick to get to the White House.

"Marines, just get in the vehicles, we will move like usual." - Haris said to us that and then all of us went inside our vehicles

Then we kept going for a few minutes on the road with a low speed and then...an Abrams headed toward us on the road...was that from the enemy?

"Bang!" - Our Abrams tank fired a cannon, the Abrams forward us suddenly destroyed

"Enemy contact!" - A soldier shouted

"Bang! Bang! Bang!" - A soldier inside our Humvee who was mounting on the machine gun started firing at the enemy

The driver of our Humvee was now running as carefully as possible to avoid being hit, Shizu and I headed our weapons out the windows and then started shooting at a low speed, we wanted to save our ammo.

Then our units moved toward the road at a very fast speed, the Abrams and some M113s shot very dense and then a few seconds later, we stopped our vehicles and walked out to check the enemy.

Seemed like we have fought with them in a very narrow area so the fight ended quite fast, just in a few minutes. If there were enemies alive, we may capture them to question them about the attack on the White House.

Oh, shit! Exactly dozens of SRs, there were a bunch of corpses on the ground, maybe these soldiers didn't have time to flee away from our Abrams tanks so they got shot from the cannon and died a bunch like this. 

Their corpses, some of the SRs' limbs had flown on the ground, looked very fresh and had much blood on them, I noticed that the SR soldiers had the combat uniforms just like us. 

Only the difference these SRs had were their uniforms darker and had the emblems of the Republic States, the Republic States, their flags were similar to our US flags but only have 15 stars were placed on a circle line.

"Casualties report." - Lieutenant Harald was asking a marine

"30 SRs died, Sir! We have 2 slight wounded."

Then we started gathering our troops and then started going, maybe we would get to the White House soon, I cannot wait to see how would the battle go. 

Shizu seemed didn't say anything, she was tilting her head to my shoulder, I was still wondering what was wrong with this girl, she hated me so much but why was now she behaving like a puppy.

"Get out of the vehicles, marines!" - Haris said to us and then we walked outside

"What's wrong, Commander?" - Sulivan asked Haris

"We just have contacted the other units, they are standing forward us a few yards away so we must go slow to not let them misunderstand we are the SRs."

Then we started going on foot until we met other units, seemed like we didn't encounter any SRs, maybe I should wait for more until we get to the White House.

...

I felt that I had overslept, I woke up and then I found myself sitting on the ground, there were many gunshots from far away. Commander Haris was now looking at us and made a straight face, seemed like we would have a battle here. 

"Marines, head to the White House!" - Haris shouted to us

Then we stood up and toward the road together, away from us from far away was the White House, there were a bunch of choppers were flying around the White House. I saw around us were the sandbags and barbed wires, some Abrams tanks were separating each other and started shooting cannons inside the White House.

"John..." - Someone tapped me

I looked behind, that was Shizu, she was crouching with Cawess's group, what the hell? Why did she tap my shoulder?

"Have you fucking done sleeping, John? We are losing our unit!" - What the fuck, Cawess?

"Cawess, lost our unit or not is not important now, all of us are now near the White House." - Sulivan said to Cawess

"What is our objective now?"

"Fucking get all of our marines inside the White House, that's all." - Can you stop swearing?

"Follow me, Rigen!" - Cawess said to me and then started running into the firefights

We ran toward the White House, or exactly to the field that had trenches, the firefights were now very far so we had to save our ammunition.

"Hey, you guys charge forward to the White House! We will stay here to cover you!" - Some soldiers shouted to us

"Forward are the line of machine guns, dammit! How do we go?"

"Just charge toward, there are trenches all over the place, just charge forward."

"Remember to crawl low, the SRs are shooting very scratches, headshots like eating apples, they don't lack ammo like us, we have tried to get our troops inside in 50 minutes but no one gets in yet!" 

While we were talking to the soldiers hiding down the trenches, there were a bunch of troops charged themselves into the next trenches, some of them managed to get there but some lay down on the ground and died.

"Dammit! Just crouch down! This is not the banzai charge, dammit!" - That soldier shouted loud

"What are the choppers doing up there, are they one of us?"

"Those choppers are flying around to distract the SRs, most of the choppers have no ammo but have fuels. They are trying to distract the SRs to shoot at them but the SRs keep shooting at us."

"Hey, watch out! There is a chopper there!" - Suddenly Shizu grabbed me and both of us pressed ourselves down the trench as low as possible

Then, after covering ourselves, Shizu touched my face and then wiped some dirt away from it, I stoop up and saw there was a Black Hawk that had been shot down and now had crashed on the field. Its position just away from us about a few steps, we were so lucky to stay alive.

"Do anyone here have a sniper...or a sniper rifle?" - Shizu asked the soldiers

"Yeah, but my friend hold it, he's holding an M21." - A soldier said to Shizu

"Give me."

"What?"

"Just give me, dammit!" - Shizu said loud toward the soldier and then an M21 had now in her hands

Then Shizu asked the soldier to give her the ammo from the M21, our Abrams tanks kept shooting at the position of the SR soldiers that shooting machine guns at us but somehow some of the tanks didn't shoot.

"What the fuck has happened to the tanks?" - Cawess shouted

"They are running out of ammo, mayb-" - A loud sound came out and then we looked back at the tank

Some Abrams tanks had now burned, what the hell?

"Those SRs are using Javelin to shoot us!"

Suddenly the gunshots from the machine guns stopped.

"Those SRs may now run out of am-" - Another bunch of marines charged toward the next trenches and then the shots kept firing again, some of the soldiers died

"Marines, those SRs have run out of their machine guns ammo, they are replacing rifles to shoot." - Shizu said to me

"We cannot stay here forever, let's go, John!" - Cawess said to us

Then we slowly got up the trench and started crawling, I crawled carefully to not let my M4 get mud, if my carbine got jammed during firefights then that would be the worst scenario.

Not just us but also the other marines also crawling with us, the SRs were still shooting very dense, another black hawk had been shot down and crashed right into another trench but I didn't care.

Some marines had been shot while crawling with us, some of them got shot in the head, some got shot in their bellies, the soldiers that didn't die kept screaming in pain but I didn't care but kept moving.

"Haah! Haah!" - Finally we have got into another trench but seemed like there were a bunch of corpses here

"Abrams incoming!" - Sulivan shouted loud and told us to crouch down in the trench

Then in a few seconds, there were 5 to 6 Abrams tanks running through the trenches to forward the White House and then lined up horizontal lines not too far away from each other, they were trying to suicide?

"What are they doing?" - I asked Sulivan

"Those tanks have run out of ammo so they got here to let the SRs shoot at them to make us have more cover!"

Then a few seconds later, those tanks have been shot down all, I saw some marines inside the Abrams trying to get out but they either got shot down from the SRs or burned while getting out of the tanks.

"We have no fighting choppers?"

Then Cawess pulled my collar, pulled me up the trench a bit and then pointed his hands to the choppers...They looked to be 3 AH-1 Cobras from behind us, those choppers had been shot down seemed to be for a long time, those were still burning.

"Bang!...Bang!...Bang!" - Shizu was firing the M21 Sniper Rifle she was holding toward the White House

"3 snipers...died all or wounded...now we can go..." - Shizu said that and then crawled to the next trench

Then the 5 of us started crawling to the next field, the machine guns from the SRs have been fully rearmed so they kept shooting very scratches, the bullets just away from our position maybe a few inches. 

I also noticed that some marines were charging toward the trenches like us but they didn't crawl to avoid being hit, until some soldiers died while doing that, the other marines started crawling. 

We luckily to have the destroyed Abrams tanks from the brave dead marines, the Abrams were now placed on the ground so we used those to cover ourselves. 

I was wondering how I could point my M4 out of the Abrams to shoot the SRs...maybe I should not waste my ammo, I have picked up more than 4 magazines from the dead marines while getting here.

More other Abrams tanks were heading toward the White House, maybe those also run out of ammo so they ran fast and then placed themselves on the empty fields to get shot by the SRs. 

I saw that after placing those tanks on the empty fields to make more cover for the other marines, the marines from the tanks got out. 

Some managed to get out to lie on the ground behind the tanks a bit far away for cover but most of them died when staying near the tanks when they got shot.

"What the fuck is wrong with those choppers? Want to make Kamikazes or what!" - Cawess shouted when he saw some choppers charging toward the position of the enemy gunners inside the White House

"It's time, Marines! Let's go!" - Shizu told us and then ran toward the other trenches

The other marines also charged toward the trenches like us, the machine gunners' position of the SRs inside the White House have been neutralized so we freely ran but were still cautious and chose to hide in the trenches.

"Hey, John! Good to see you guys." - Haris has already been inside the trench a long time before we had headed there, he was trying to make radio calls with his radio man beside him

"We just have got another intel from our guys, President of the Republic States is now inside the White House, he is the one who leads this offensive."

"I cannot verify whether this intel is true or not but if it's true, that means we cannot let him out alive, we will end this civil war soon when he dies."

"Why, Commander Haris?"

"That man is a fiercely military general before he becomes a president, if that man dies tonight then we won't have any problem ending this civil war." 

"After our homeland is fully united after this battle, we will head to China and beat their ass!" - Haris made a laugh

"Hey, guys! Did you guy fucking see Rambo anywhere?" - Can you fucking stop swearing, Cawess?

"No!"

"Me too, Cawess?" - Sulivan said to Cawess

"..." - Shizu, maybe same as us

"Eh yo! I'm back, sorry! I just have shot some SRs' ass but I dropped too much ammo, man! So I crawled the shit out back there to take some." - Pambo suddenly got back here and shocked us

"Pambo...uhh! This is wars, we are here to fight, not to play...you know?" - I said to Pambo a bit, how could this guy behave so calmly?

"Pambo always fights with that mood, John! He just wanted to make us have some mood." - Sulivan said to me

"Uh...guys! I mean Commander Haris, why I didn't see any SR vehicles? They must have some tanks or chopper, right?"

"Sigh! About their vehicles, I didn't know, they may hide them somewhere." - Haris shook his head

"Holy shit! Get down, homies! Tanks all over the place!" - Pambo told us to get down the trench

I peeked up the trench a bit and saw about 10 Abrams tanks from the other side were now heading toward us, I also looked back and saw tanks from our sides were now heading toward them.

"What the fucking was that, John!" - Cawess asked me because he didn't know what happened

"Don't know but lie down on the trench now!"

Then many tank cannon sounds had been fired and then many gunshots had been fired, some tanks got through our trench and then went away. 

After a few minutes of shooting, we peeked up the trenches, there were a bunch of destroyed tanks and APCs all over the field around the White House, their numbers were so dense made the SR gunners inside the White House cannot shoot us.

What the fuck?" - Cawess seemed very shocked

"Marines, let's go!" - Haris shouted to the marines that hid under the trenches to charge toward

Then all of us ran toward the White House, we were now very close, no gunshots had been fired from the White House anymore, maybe the SRs had been blocked their view so they could not shoot us.

Suddenly an AH-64 Apache came out from the sky and started shooting at our marines, we were now hiding to find our covers. While finding the place to hide, I saw there were some SRs holding weapons running out of the White House, they were all mounted their bayonets on their rifles.

"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!" - Some gunshots had been fired from our side when they saw the SRs but the SRs didn't shoot anything, maybe they had now run out of ammo 

"Fix bayonets!" - Some soldiers shouted and then rushed to mount bayonets on their weapons

Shizu was now holding the sword, Cawess and his men were now mounting bayonets on their rifles, I have already mounted it on my M4 so I just have to shoot and stab. 

Seemed like both sides had run out of ammo so the SR soldiers were now grouping to attack in numbers, but some of my marines still have ammo so we shot them very easily.

"Danger close! Danger close!" - Soldiers from both sides shouted

The Apache that was shooting us had been crashed by our US black hawks, those pilots had charged their choppers to the Apache so we were now only on foot to fight.

"Shizu, what the fuck are you doing!" Shizu suddenly raised her hand to 3 SR soldiers were charging toward her

I headed my M4 to those SR soldiers to shoot them to protect Shizu but suddenly a very strong wind appeared and shook those SRs away. 

That reminded me about the previous incident I have gone through when Shizu tried to kill me but the other marines pointed their rifles at her, she also did the same to shake them out.

After shaking those SR soldiers down to the ground, Shizu stabbed them to death with one stab with the sword, I started shooting back the other SRs that were now overwhelming us by numbers. 

Suddenly an SR looked to be holding a grenade in his hand and charged toward me not so far away with his guys, I shot that guy and his guys and then took a cover behind an Abrams while lying down on the ground.

After a few seconds, the grenades exploded but I managed to survive and then stood up again and fought with my marines. Pambo was now shooting his M249 very madly though he only shot like that when he saw there was no marine in his position to avoid friendly fire.

Seemed like we have run out of ammo completely, the ground had now full of a bunch of APCs, tanks and choppers, we may now get inside the White House if we wanted.

"Haah! Haah! Did you guy! Haah! Tired..." - Some marines asked me after having too many melee fights with the SRs

Then I looked around, there were a bunch of SR soldiers' corpses, some were still alive and yelling in pain, also our marines too. Some died but some were stabbed but didn't die so we were trying to end their sufferings.

"We got another intel, Sir Haris!" - Lieutenant Halt suddenly from nowhere came out to see our Commander

"We just got an intel that the SRs are now hiding inside the White House, they won't do any attack because they are trying to retreat to California." 

"We have finally confirmed that President of the Republic States, Pieterson Richardson is now inside the White House, he is trying to escape."

We were now gathering weapons and ammo though there was very less of ammo for us to use, Commander Haris was about to command us to get inside the White House. 

Our objective had been changed from saving our President to eliminating the President of the Republic States, our President may now die inside the White House but we would keep going forward.

"It's so silence, isn't it?" - Sulivan asked me, we were now about to head inside the White House

"Yeah, no gunshots at all, those SRs may now wait for something."

"Let's fucking tear them up, why do Haris command us so slow?" - Cawess seemed very aggressive, he had gone around here with that mood

"What are you doing, Pambo?" - I asked Pambo when he was checking his M249

"Nothing, homie! I just...uhh! What should I say? Checking ammo for the next massacre?" - Maybe this guy wanted to shoot more SRs right now

"Guy, I didn't see Shizu anywhere, do you guys see her?" - I asked Cawess and his men when I didn't see Shizu anywhere, she just has been here for a a few seconds ago

"I'm...here...John..." - I heard a cold voice call me from behind and then I turned around

That was Shizu, she was right behind me since when and was giving me some more ammo that she took from the soldiers' corpses. I didn't know why Shizu had gone very soft with me, not toxic like before, I felt that was very strange.

"Listen up, Marines!" - Commander Haris called us and was about to make a command for us to get inside the White House

"Now we will all get inside the White House, our objective is to eliminate President of the Republic States, Pieterson Richardson."

"We have a new intel that Mr. President has died inside the White House during the attack so we have changed our objective to attack Pieterson, do not let this man escape."

"Marines! L-, what the fuck are those things!"- Haris suddenly shocked and looked up at the sky

I saw there were 10 things like the bombs which had triangle head had suddenly flew down near our marines' position, there was much green smoke were leaking out of those bombs.

"B28! Immediately wear Alrotz masks!" - Many soldiers shouted and then rushed to take the gas masks

The green smoke had covered us with a very terrible speed, I managed to put on the Alrotz gas mask in time but when I wore it on, the green smoke had limited my vision when I didn't see anyone near me.

Suddenly there was a hand that grabbed my hand and pulled me away, I later being pulled inside the White House, I was inside a hallway with Cawess, Sulivan, Pambo and Shizu, the one who grabbed my hand.

"Can anyo-" - Cawess was wearing a gas mask and was about to shout but Shizu pointed her M9 Beretta toward his head so he shut up

"Silent...is...gold..." - Shizu said low, maybe she was cautious

"Where are the others?" - I asked Shizu

"We are...the only ones...here..."

"We have lost our units, our attack has been spotted by the SR or something." - Sulivan seemed very cautious

"We have to keep moving, guys! No time to chat here." - Pambo said to us and then walked slowly toward the hallway with his M249

"We should go now, guys! Looks like this hallway has no SRs, stick together, okay?" - I said to everyone and then started going

"I will go first...John, Pambo, stay behind me." - Shizu told us and then walked slowly toward the hallway with an M4 in her hands, maybe she picked it up somewhere

Inside the White House seemed to be very dark so we have to stick together all the time, I was wondering if our units and the other units were still okay after that attack or not.

1