6 Years Ago (Part 2)
50 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 72: 6 Years Ago (Part 2)

"Sarah...she's dead, 6 years ago when she came to this world with me..." - Shizu told me about her late little sister, Sarah

"You may didn't know about this, John! But I and Sarah were your subordinates, when we got trapped inside the sword cave, and we have got into another world by the god jewels."

"We have lost your contact for nearly a month and when we found you, two days later, you and we joined a ceremony and an explosion occurred, me and Sarah have been sucked in it and got to this world."

"That was my fault...I was so curious and I also wanted to find my father in that world so I got myself, Sarah and you there, that was all my fault." 

"My father hasn't been in our previous world anymore, he is gone but he didn't die, he is now in that another world, a world that is called Euro Grant."

Hatano's perspective

My father called me to meet him at Virginia beach, he said to me that he wanted to say to me something important, I knew that he was about to research the sword mountain with the other scientists. 

Why did my father have to choose to research in such a dangerous place like that? Many scientists had died on that sword mountain, but...that was my father's choice I would not stop him, but I worried about him, I hope he would be alright.

Now I was standing at the Virginia beach's shore, the sword mountain could be seen from far away, it was very huge and had many mysteries beside it, my father said he was chosen to do research here by Sir Kaori and Sir Amanda.

I didn't want to hate those two, but the way they asked my father to do that made me a bit upset, but...those two were my superiors. I could not disobey Sir Kaori or Sir Amanda but look powerlessly when my father has to go to that dangerous place.

Sarah - chan, my sister was now playing on the shore, she wanted to make some kind of a castle by using the sand to make it, Sarah - chan was very sociable, she was very kind, pure, she was a living angel. 

Sarah - chan was very different from me, I could not tell what was wrong with me or exactly was my head. I had very less sympathy, I hated Americans, I had no emotions when I saw someone was hurt or killed but I very much cared about Sarah - chan, my dear little sister.

Maybe my personality was a psychopath, though my father said that I was not like that, my mind had been set up by a Goddess named Katia. That was a God in another world, she did that when I was born, she wanted to make me different for some reason.

"Hatano, can you come here with me? I want to talk to you about something." - My father asked me to walk toward him, he was standing on the shore looking at the sword mountain from far away

I slowly stepped toward my father and stood beside him, he was holding a blue round jewel that glowed, his eyes kept staring at the sword mountain without taking a look to somewhere else.

"I'm here, father."

"My daughter, the sword mountain that is far away is very big, isn't it?" - My father asked me, I didn't know what was the meaning, maybe he was impressed at the size of the sword mountain

"Yes, my father! Sorry if have to disturb you enjoy the mountain but can you say to me straight about the reason why you called me here?"

"Of course, my daughter." - My father finally looked down at the jewel that he was holding in his hand

"Have you...ever heard about Eura Grant, my daughter?" - Euro Grant?

"Yes, my father! As I can explain, that's the world that my mother came from before she got here, you always tell me about that world, father."

"That's right, my daughter! I still remember very clearly the day she came, December 12th, 1996, as the same day the sword mountain appeared."

"I was walking past the beach while the earthquake occurring and then found your mother, we later fell in love and then gave birth to you." 

"Though the time you have been given birth was quite late but she said to me that we must do that as the wish of the Goddess."

"After giving birth to you for five years, your mother - Hannah, she never told me her real name in her previous world but she told me that she would leave this world to return to her previous world."

"Your mother said that she would return to her homeworld to save both of the worlds, she said to me that she must return at all costs, your mother is never dying, my daughter."

"I must save both of the worlds, I'm sorry, dear! But I must go now, remember to adopt a child named Sarah as I told you before, please send my goodbye to Shizu." 

"That was the last message that Hannah told me before she go research inside the sword cave and then disappeared, she has finally returned to her world."

"This must be sudden, my daughter! But I will have to go to that world to meet your mother too, please don't be worried." 

"I don't know how long I will go to that world to reach your mother but I will bring her back here to live in happy with the three of us." 

"I don't care if my world and her world are in danger or not, I will do my best to bring her back here, my daughter."

"The thing that I'm holding in my hand is a jewel that Hanna called the god jewel, it has blue magic inside the jewel so it always glows in blue."

"These god jewels are be found inside the sword cave while exploiting down the sacred lake, they are secret intel from the military." 

"Sir Kaori and Sir Amanda have collected these jewels for me, they said that I need them though they didn't say why."

"To get to her world, I must gather 10 god jewels and get to the "teleport dimension room" which is a hidden room inside the sword cave, that's the way to get to your mother's world, my daughter."

"I'm sorry, daughter! I have to leave you and Sarah alone here, but don't worry, I will return here as soon as possible when I reach your mother."

"I have already stored 10 more jewels inside the hidden room in our house but I hope you won't use them, my daughter! You must stay here to take care of your little sister."

"Don't be worried if I disappear a week later, I will be fine, my daughter! I will find your mother and get her back here to live back the happy life as we did."

"If that's your wish, father! I won't do anything to stop you...but my father, can I ask you a bit?"

"Speak."

"Why does my head so strange, father? I don't hate any sympathy for the others at all, am I a psychopath?"

"No, my daughter! Goddess Katia has already created you like that, she intentionally did that..."

"About the reason why did you hate Americans, my daughter! That was...my fault when I told you too much about the Imperial era, I also hate America but the war has passed, let's forgive each other."

"Father, about the strange thing that I can do...you and my mother called that's magic, why I can only do that?"

"You naturally have a magic stone when you're born as same as your mother, only the people that birth in her world have that stone in their bodies, thanks to it makes you can do magic." 

"Your mother taught you to use magic when you were still 2 years old, my daughter, you have now mastered it."

"Sis, father! Why don't you two join me? My sand castle is almost done." - Sarah - chan called me and father to join

"Ah, I'm right away, my daughter! I'm now free today." - My father stepped toward Sarah - chan so I also went with him

Sarah - chan seemed very love to make these things, I was wondering what kind of castle she was making on the sand. Sarah - chan's hands were now full of sand, she must have worked hard to make this kind of castle after many failed times.

But seemed like the castle she made...seemed very weird? Sarah - chan didn't make any castle at all but a model of a Gundam, maybe?

"Do you need me to help you, my daughter?" - My father crouched on the sand, his clothes had been dirty a bit

"Yes, father! Can you clutch its face slow down for me? I want to see how to fit it is before getting to a new thing." - Sarah - chan asked father to clutch the face of the sand Gundam that she made, seemed like her "castle" was not completed yet

"Sarah, do...you...need...my help...?"

"Ah, sis! You're...can you put some sand down its legs?" - Sarah - chan said that to me and then I did that for her

After a few minutes of trying, we have finally finished the sand Gundam on the shore, it looked to be big huge, I was wondering what kind of the Gundam Sarah - chan made.

"Sarah...what kind of Gundam you...have made...? I never saw...a Gundam like this...before."

"King Oni, sis! Sigh! Though I cannot make it model as good as Red Alert, maybe I should make Yuriko model instead after this, sis!" - So finally, Sarah - chan was making the unit models from Red Alert 3

"So the three of you are here? I want to meet you to speak with you about something, Dr. Hatano." - A voice called us from behind

I turned back and saw that was Sir Amanda and Sir Kaori, they were walking next to each other and stood behind us. Maybe I should make a military salute toward them to pay respect because me and Sarah - chan had a day off today thanks to them. 

"Good morning...Sir..." - I stood straight and made a military salute toward Sir Amanda and Sir Kaori

"Ah! I, I eee! Good morning, Sir!" - Sarah - chan was a bit surprised when she saw our superiors so she also made a military salute in clumsy

"No need to salute, soldiers! You two are off duty today." - Sir Kaori told us to halt

Then me and Sarah - chan kept standing still, my father greeted our superiors by making a bow toward them and then Sir Amanda and Sir Kaori made a sign to tell our father to follow them.

I didn't want to disturb my father and two of my superiors' conversation so I looked around the shore while looking to Sarah - chan.

Then I saw a figure of a white man that had a brown crew cut, a full beard wore a black hoodie, that man must be from the military. He seemed to be very mad, he grunted and walked around the beach as if he was unpleasant with something.

A few minutes after the conversation, Sir Amanda and Sir Kaori returned to us but my father didn't, I was wondering why.

"Private Sarah Hatano and Private Shizuka Hatano, you two father has now returned to your home."

"Dr. Hatano will start researching the sword mountain with the other scientists tomorrow so he will have to prepare well before he goes." - Maybe I should not disturb my father, I would return home with Sarah - chan when she had finally satisfied playing with her sand castles

"Ah, Sir Amanda! Can you tell us who is that man in the black hoodie? Why does he keeps calling you two?" - Sarah - chan reminded me of that hoodie man, maybe he had a connection with our superiors

"Ah, come here!" - Sir Amanda pulled Sarah - chan away and then whispered to her something

"I hope you won't be annoyed, Private Hatano! The man in the hoodie is our son, he is quite mad when we forced him to meet you two." 

"I want you and Private Sarah to meet him, the three of you will cooperate in a mission not so long after this, I also want him to have friends of different the gender like you two."

"Our son never had a girl to make friends before, he even hates us when we forced him here when he has a day off so he keeps grunting around like that, I'm sorry, Private Hatano." - Sir Kaori whispered to me, so he was our superiors' son

That barbarian American, why did he make that kind of attitude to his two mothers like that? 

What a disloyal son, he was nothing but an American barbarian, I heard the rumors in my base that he was adopted by our superiors, didn't share any bloodline, he was just nothing but a filthy barbarian American! 

But he was a son of my superiors after all, I must pay him some respect, at least when I and Sarah - chan met him, even if he was a barbarian but I must respect him.

"We will go home now, see you tomorrow, Private Hatano." - Sir Kaori and Sir Amanda after have done talking to us, they waved their hands to say goodbye and then walked with their disloyal son back to their home

I made a bow toward my superiors, Sarah - chan also did the same, until our superiors' figures had gone away completely from the beach, we stopped bowing.

"Ah! My King Oni, the waves have drifted it away! Sigh! Ahh!" - Sarah - chan seemed to be very upset when her creation was destroyed by the beach waves

"Let's make...another one...Sarah..."

"Yeah, sis! Help me, we will make Yuriko Omega, after taking some pictures then we will head home, sis." - Sarah - chan immediately sat on the sand and then started building again

I also sat down on the sand to dirt my clothes to help my dear little sister, we would go home after we have done building a sand Yuriko for Sarah - chan.

At the time we got to the world that was having World War 3...

"Sis, wake up, sis!" - A voice called to me, that was Sarah - chan, her voice seemed very panicked

Then I woke up and in front of me was a pile of ashes, we were now on a destroyed road which had many broken cars, seemed like this was not the world I was trying to find my father anymore.

"I'm scared, sis! I have tried to call John many times but I didn't see him anywhere, what has happened to us after the ceremony?" - I should not calm down anymore, something was not right

"Stay right behind me, Sarah."

"Yes, sis." - Sarah - chan immediately got behind me as I told her to

I looked around and saw me and Sarah - chan was now on a highway, the signs that were written on the highway had been heavily destroyed, the road seemed to be heavily destroyed, the highway next to us also got collapsed.

What the hell was happening here, I wondered? We cautiously walked more and more toward the highway, many corpses of US soldiers with the sand features uniforms lying on the road with blood everywhere and seemed to be dried for a long time. 

Some corpses from far away also looked to be US soldiers but with darker uniforms and had the flag emblems with 15 white stars on the circle line.

Something was not right, I must tell Sarah - chan to hide before something bad happened, this was not our world anymore so that must be very dangerous, I must warn Sarah - chan to hide.

"Bang!" - A shot has been fired at our position and hit a broken car, that was from a bridge near us, that was a shot from a sniper

I immediately grabbed Sarah - chan hid in a broken car, Sarah - chan seemed to be very panicked and didn't know what was happening yet so she looked around in panic.

"Sarah, you must obey me all the time, okay?" 

"Yes, sis!" - Sarah made a nod and then pulled out her M4, she didn't want to kill anyone

"Sarah, I need you to stay near the car all the time, got it?"

"Yes, sis."

I immediately grabbed my M21 Sniper Rifle out and was about to fight with the sniper on the bridge, I must know the way where that man shot, must have something like a decoy.

"Sarah, look around and see anything that is on the ground in your reach, give it to me."

Sarah - chan started looking around and then seemed to be in a panic, she looked around for more but later seemed very depressed.

"Nothing in here, sis! Nothing is here to reach, not even a brick."

I looked around and saw there was nothing but us with the broken car, I looked more and saw there were some small pieces on the other cars but they were so hard to reach, too far away so I must think about another way.

"Sarah, remove your SA and give it to me." - I didn't wear my SA or my Alrotz bag, Sarah - chan had her SA but she also brought her weapons like me but didn't wear the bag

Sarah immediately removed her SA and then handed it over to me, I tried to peek a bit through the car and then another shot was fired, that sniper seemed to be an inexperienced

"Sarah, you try to peek your head very low if there is a reflection up the bridge or not, tell me the location."

"I will slowly head SA out of the car to make a decoy, remember to do your part good, Sarah." - At the time I have done my talk, I headed the SA out

"Bang!" - It took that sniper about 10 seconds to hit the SA, that was a good shot but showed me how inexperienced he was

With the impact of the shot, SA fell on the road and then showed us its screen has been broken...dammit! Why didn't I think about this earlier? It would be easier to detect how far was that sniper by using the SA!

"Left side of the bridge, sis! At the smallest sign to the left." - Good, Sarah - chan! You did your duty very well

I tried to head SA out of the car again, also with that gunshot from the same position as the sniper, maybe I could take out this sniper sooner or later.

But that was more difficult than I expected, the sniper seemed very aggressive so he shot many gunshots at us but we didn't take any damage. Sarah seemed to be very sure that the sniper was still in his previous position, SA for some reason had flown far away from our reach so we have to use something else as a decoy.

"Sis, I think I have a plan, it's a bit risky but I cannot tell you, please head your rifle out to shoot the sniper immediately when I tell you." - Sarah - chan seemed to have a plan, maybe I should follow

"Then...1, 2, 3, shoot the sniper, sis!" - I slowly pointed my M21 out to the position that Sarah - chan told me to be the position of the sniper to shoot him

"Ah!" - I heard Sarah - chan's scream after the shot, she seemed to be injured but not so heavy so I kept heading my eyes to the rifle, I saw the sniper!

"Bang!" - I fired at the sniper at the time I heard his shot, I saw a bit that the sniper got hit somewhere and lie down

I have fully sure that the sniper worked alone, I made another shot at him when he was lying down on the bridge and then turned back to Sarah - chan.

Sarah - chan was now lying on the road with much blood kept draining out of her chest, she had been shot, she made herself a decoy to lure the sniper. Sarah - chan, how could you...stupid like that!!! My little sister!

"Sis...I'm...sorry." - Sarah - chan spoke to me with a very weak voice

"No! Sarah, you can make it! Don't die! Don't die!" - I kept holding the blood that was spurting out from Sarah - chan's chest hopelessness

"Sis...I love you...I'm sorry..."

"Don't die, Sarah!!!"

"Sis... don't worry... about me..."

"Sis...I know I'm very selfish...if I ask you this...but..."

"Just tell me, Sarah! I will do anything!"

"I think...I have some feelings for...John...can you...give my words...to him...when you...meet him again...?"

"Yes, I swear! I will!"

"Sis...another thing...you seem very hate...John..."

"I don't know...why but...please make up...with him..."

"Sis...please take...care of him and...yourself when...I'm gone..."

Sis...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry...sis!...Please don't...be sad..."

"Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!!!!!!!!" - Sarah - chan had closed her eyes and stopped breathing

No way!!! My little sister has now died! No way! No way! No way!!!!!!!!!!

No, I don't want to be away from Sarah - chan, I must do something! Something that could make Sarah - chan and I always together forever.

I don't want to be away from my little sister! I must keep my ties with her forever. Sarah - chan must stay with me, even when she died, her soul and her body must be together with me!!!

I looked around and noticed my KA-BAR knife, wait! There is a way to make me and Sarah together forever but why I didn't think about it sooner?

Yeah! Why I didn't think about that sooner? Yeah! That's right! With this thing! I won't be away from Sarah - chan anymore...and she will be with me forever!

I must do it now! Sarah - chan, wait for me, we will be together, we will become one in just a short time!

Sarah - chan, wait for me!

Wait for me!

Wait for me!

...

Finally, Sarah - chan and I have finally been together forever, we have become one! I could feel her inside my blood now! Not even my blood but in my flesh, my mind and my eyes!

Sarah - chan was now very happy to be inside my body, her flesh, her blood, her mind, everything of her has now mixed with my body, my soul! We have now become one and cannot be separated anymore!

It took me 2 days to eat Sarah - chan's entire body, I kept her head, I wanted to see her beautiful even when she died.

I have been very struggling to eat Sarah - chan's entire body, I have to use my Katana and my KA-BAR knife to cut her legs, her organs and everything of Sarah - chan's body except her head to fill inside my stomach.

I have no regrets after devouring my little sister, this may be what she wanted me to do after she died! Her flesh! Her blood! Her mind! Her soul and her body have now mixed with mine, we are now forever together!

Sarah - cham told me that she wanted to watch the highway we were going so I held her head toward the road and went slowly to let her see the scenery.

We haven't gone away from the hallway for a bit and I have changed my route to the north, its scenery was very beautiful there, hope Sarah - chan will like it.

"What do you think, Sarah? Though these scenes have been destroyed heavily but still worth watching, right?"

I saw Sarah - chan's head made a nod, I would lead Sarah - chan's head to everywhere she liked though we didn't know where we were now.

Sarah - chan said to my mind she wanted to see more good sceneries though there was nothing much to see here so I moved in the direction Sarah - chan wanted me to go.

Those were...a bunches of US soldiers on the road forward, they had noticed me and Sarah - chan, they would have annoyed my little sister's mood.

"What's wrong, Sarah - Chan? You want me to go to the soldiers to ask them for some water? You are worried about me?" - Sarah - chan told me that by nodding her head

Maybe Sarah - chan was worried about me when I ate her for two days without having water, my mouth was very dry this time.

But as Sarah - chan's wish, I would get toward to the soldiers to ask for some water, after drinking water, I would bring Sarah - chan's head to travel around here.

"Hey! Fucking stop right there! Now!" - A soldier shouted loud to me

"You want me to stop, Sarah?" - Sarah - chan made a nod to me

Then I stopped, there was a squad of soldiers pointing their rifles at me and forcing me to stand still. I asked Sarah - chan a few times and she answered me to do what the soldiers said so I accepted to follow my little sister's decisions.

"Holy fucking shit! Woman! Why did your clothes have much blood?" - Maybe that soldier didn't know how to treat me and Sarah - chan good, must ask them for a water fast and go

"Cawess, wait! This woman must be losing her mind, maybe she has gone through many bad things, we should comfort her." - What? My mind is crazy? I am now very happy with Sarah - chan

"Hey, lady! Just calm down and put down the head.' - Huh! I don't want you guys to annoy my little sister!

"Ah, Commander Haris, wait! We should keep the head out of that woman's reach." - I won't let you people do that to me and Sarah - chan!

'Whose head is that, lady?" - Maybe he has some compliment on Sarah - chan, you must be very proud, my little sister!

"The head in my hands...is Sarah...my little sister...is she beautiful...?"

2