Bring A Girl Home (Part 2)
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 80: Bring A Girl Home (Part 2)

What the hell did Reimi just say? Gulp! She wanted me to bathe with her? Gulp! Her boobs! Gulp! Ahh, maybe I should decline, I was trying to prevent my boy from getting hard, dammit!

"Sorry, Reimi! I think a man and a woman shou-" - Dammit! Reimi pulled my hand close to her boobs

"Cough! Cough! Sir Rigen, please...bath with me..." - Reimi was now very shy, she headed her face close to me

"Sir Rigen, please...don't leave me alone...bath with me..." - Maybe I should...hmmph!

"Please...Sir Rigen..." - Don't pull my hand close to your boobs anymore! I know they're big, alright!!!

"I will...Reimi, but stand reverse me all the time, I don't want to see your body, your body should be seen by your lover, alright?" - Must sharpen my tongue a bit!

"My body is not attractive to you, Sir Rigen?" - Ah! I must bathe with her before more complicated happen!

Then I walked with Reimi inside the bathroom, I immediately took off my clothes right away and stood reverse to Reimi, my dick was a bit hard right now!!! Fuck! Maybe I will redress my uniform when I have done bathing with her.

"Get inside of the bathroom, Reimi."

"Cough! Yes, Sir Rigen!" - Reimi walked inside of a random bathroom and I followed her

This bathroom has a shower and a toilet...a bathroom and a toilet mixed...didn't know what to say!

Suddenly Reimi turned around me while holding the towel to her boobs, I immediately turned reverse to not to look at her. Reimi slowly put the towel on the floor, the entire of her body was naked when I peeked at her, gulp! My cock was now getting harder than before.

Wait! Wait! Wait! Did you just cheat on Shizu? Yeah! You are cheating on her! Yeah! Now low down, my dick! Low down, low down! Low down now!

John!

Who the fuck are you! Why did you call me in my mind!

I'm you, and you am I, we are together, we are your personality, don't be regret, honestly with your body.

What did you mean?

I will go now, good luck with Reimi! Don't worry, Shizu won't chop your dick off, she may now want you to be happy, she talked to me when I met her in heaven!

What the fuck!

Hey! Hey! Hey! Where the fuck are you! Answer me!

"Sir Rigen..." - Reimi called me, she was very shy

"Uh, ReimI! Why don't you take your bath first? Ladies first, you know? I mean...as your master, I order you to take the bath first."

"Yes, cough! I mean I understood, Sir Rigen." - Reimi turned around and then turned on the shower to bath

The water flew out from the shower, Reimi was now enjoying showering the water, she rubbed her face to relax, also rubbing her body to take out the waste. 

Reimi suddenly looked back at me as if she wanted to invite me to shower with her. Reimi looked at me for a few seconds and then took a chair nearby to sit and then took the shampoo to wash her hair and her body.

Reimi learned quite fast what I told her...I noticed that Reimi's back didn't clean yet so I walked toward her from behind and was about to wash her back.

"Reimi, let me wash your back." - I talked to Reimi and then she gave me the oils of shampoo

I slowly touched Reimi's back, her back...skinny, her hands and her legs were also skinny and pale like her back. I rubbed the oils of the shampoo on Reimi's back and then rubbed for her to clean the waste on her back, Reimi...she moaned a bit, Please stop, girl! My dick was very hard right now!

"Reimi, why did you moan...did this master rub your back rough?"

"No, Sir Rigen! Cough! Cough! It's very pleasant..." - Reimi looked at me in shy and then looked away

Haah! Haah! Goddammit! Breath normal! Don't breathe hard like you are as a teen when your body is desiring anymore! You are 29 right now, dammit! Stop!

"Sir Rigen..." - Oh, Reimi called me again while washing her hair, her breasts and her belly with the oils of the shampoo

"Your homeland...Is this place truly your homeland?"

"Yeah, you can say so, Reimi." - This world was similar to my homeland...because this world was not my world but another world that similar to it

"I'm so surprised at its development, Sir Rigen! In my homeland Warsaw, we have to use lanterns, torches and oil lamps to light up the houses. "Y

"Your homeland has the things that can create these bright lights without using oils, are the things that light up your place called magic, Sir Rigen?" - I have a bit details from the fantasy world that I got before from Reimi, though I didn't remember at all

"Those things are not magic, they are called electricity lights, I don't know to explain to you how they work but those lights are not magic, they come from science."

"Science?"

"Stay focused on showering, Reimi." - I could not explain easily to know as the others, must shut my mouth before things get complicated

"But you said to me that your world can create magic, Sir Rigen?" - Did I say that to her?

"My place doesn't have magic, Reimi! Magic is just superstitious and fantasy, we use science to create the things for us to live more advantage."

"But! Cough! I mean what is science, Sir Rigen?" - Can you please stop asking and silence to shower? My cock has been distracted by talking to you...wait! That means I should talk to her more if I want it to be low down!

"I don't know how to answer, haha."

"But Sir Rigen, I w-, ahh!" - Reimi breathed hard a bit in shock when she turned around to see me

That was my dick, Reimi saw it when she turned around, dammit! Low down! Why did my dick always hard when you got looked at by the girls!!!! Ahh!

"Your genital, I mean you meat rod is very...hard...big and...powerful." - Reimi breathed hard when she looked at my cock, she was very shy but later tried to touch it 

"No, Reimi! I think you should touch the thing of your lover, you know?"

"Hermann - my lover been dead for a long time, he never knew the love that I had on him, my entire body and my soul have been! Cough! Cough!" 

"I mean my body and my soul have been humiliated, have been dirty in that day...I have also given up to be a Knight and become your servant, Sir Rigen."

"I don't know if cheating on my passed away lover is a crime or not, Sir Rigen! When I was going alongside you. My heart pounded very hard when I near you, so I think I have feelings for you."

"I'm now your servant so a servant must help and also satisfy their master...do you want me to satisfy you, Sir Rigen?" - Reimi asked me very shy, she breathed hard and then looked at me as if she wanted to help me

Reimi said I would be able to order her to do anything I want, which means I can even order her to be my mate if I want to. 

I have already cheated on Shizu though she has died, maybe listening to my mind will be the best choice, I'm a fucking asshole, I felt so happy to cheat on my love, how bad I am.

"I allow you to satisfy me, Reimi! But I only need you to rub my meat rod this time, I only need that right now."

"Your rod is now very big and hard...is it very enjoyable to look at me...is your rod want me to serve it so bad?" - Reimi asked me in a shy, her face was about to blank know, so am I

"My cock never lies to women, Reimi! It wants you right now." 

"Why don't you forget all of your regrets on your dead lover, Reimi! Come here to me, you don't have any fault, you don't affair."

"Cough! Cough! If you say so, Sir Rigen." 

"My Highness, this servant is very sorry to take away your lover, Sir Rigen wants me right now so I have to serve him." - Reimi slowly touched my very hard and very hot cock and rubbed it slowly, my cock was very aggressive

"Is it satisfied with my service? I don't know much about making a man satisfy, your rod is very aggressive to see me serve it." - Our showering has now turned into our sex love

Reimi rubbed my dick with her skinny hand, her face showed me her shyness, her trauma and her excitement mixed. 

I slowly looked down at Reimi's boobs, they were so...gulp! I wanted to touch her boobs, though she was skinny but her boobs were still big to me.

"Won't you mind if I touch your boobs, Reimi?" - Why did I breathe so hard when I asked her!!!

"If my boobs can satisfy you, as you wish, Sir Rigen." - Reimi rubbed my cock very slowly and then she tried to know more about it by licking slowly her tongue around my balls

"Ahh!" - At the time I touched Reimi's boobs, she suddenly aggressive

"Haaah! Arrh! Don't touch! Don't touch me!" - Reimi suddenly stepped away from me in nervous, her face showed a lot of trauma, she panicked and looked at me

Maybe her sex abuse trauma just has made her agitated, I should calm Reimi down...I slowly stepped toward Reimi and then hugged her when she was still beating me with her skinny hands.

"Haah! Haaah! Arrghhhh!"

"I'm here, Reimi! I won't hurt you, you will be alright! Calm down."

"Haah! Haah!" - After hearing me talk for a few seconds, Reimi has finally calmed down and lowered her head full of regrets

"I'm sorry! Cough! Cough! This servant is so useless, only knows to fight, not even knows how to satisfy her master..." - Reimi tilted her head to my shoulder, I patted her head to comfort her

"Don't blame yourself, Reimi! We are all useless at some point, I'm very stupid at math, physics and chemistry, you know? That's why I'm still a Sergeant, not a higher rank in my military."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Don't apologize, my cock is very hard and bigger than before when it touches you, you are very useful."

"Reimi...satisfy this master...and I will...praise you more...my servant." - Why did my mouth be so sweet this time? Did I have a trump card to take over her?

"I will! Cough! This servant is willing to follow your order, Sir Rigen, I mean master."

"Call me Sir Rigen, Reimi! You are not a slave, you are still free to live."

"Yes, Sir Rigen." - Then we walked back to the chair and kept showering and enjoying our small sex

Reimi was very clumsy and shy to rub my hard cock with her hand, she later rubbed a bit faster as if she wanted to satisfy me more. I felt so happy and very excited when she was licking slowly my balls while rubbing my dick.

I also felt like my orgasms have gone to my brain to make me feel I was using drugs I sucked and licked Reimi's boobs when she was moaning at my actions.

"Sir Rigen...please don't be so rough with my boobs, I will try to do my best to serve you so please don't be aggressive like that." - Reimi was rubbing my dick faster when she was shy

I later stopped sucking Reimi's boobs and then looked at her to see how good she was at doing handjob on my cock. Reimi licked her tongue to my dick head and then slowly put her tongue away and rubbed a bit faster.

...

After a few minutes, maybe I will ejaculate in a few seconds now, I want to see how would Reimi react because I didn't notify her.

"Sir Rigen! Cough! Cough! Your meat rod is twitching very hard, is it about to spurt out the thick water?" - Reimi asked me in confusion so she stopped rubbing my cock, ahh! I was enjoying it! Why did you stop!

"That thick water is called semen, that is the product to create children, if I shoot it inside your vagina, you will bear my child for 9 months and then give birth."

"To have Sir Rigen's child...I will pregnant because of these...semen..." - Reimi's head was a bit blank now, maybe she was thinking about having children with me

"If you want to have my child, I will make you pregnant after you have rubbed my meat rod, my servant" - My mind didn't listen to me now! Or I was saying those words without control

"Ah...to have your child...Sir Rigen..." - Reimi suddenly rubbed my cock harder making me spurt out my semen immediately

"Ah!" - Reimi seemed very shocked when her boobs and her hand were sticking my semen, Reimi even used her other hand to take my spurting semen as much as possible

"Haah! So these are Sir Rigen's semen, if these things get inside me...I will..." - Reimi licked the semen on her hand, she even sucked all the semen as if she willing birth the child that I gave her

"Sir Rigen..."

"Good, good! Reimi..."

"Can we! Cough! Can we do it slowly, Sir Rigen? I want to feel the happiness to become your woman, I want to forget the bad things that have gone through." - Reimi seemed very willing to have sex now

"Of course, Reimi! Come here."

"I feel my heart is always pounding hard when I near you, Sir Rigen! Is it called love?"

"Exactly, Reimi." 

"Sir Rigen..." - Reimi headed her head close to me and was about to kiss me

"Reimi..." - I also headed to her to kiss her, sorry Shizu! I was now having affair with another woman behind you 

"Rin! Rin! Rin! Rin! Rin!" - Dammit! What just has disturbed our moods? My phone...Cawess called me?

"What is it, Sir Rigen?"

"Don't care about it, Reimi! Get here..."

"Yes, Sir Rigen..." - Our kiss was now very close, Reimi's mouth was so stinking but I didn't care, we should not put too many conditions, especially unreasonable conditions for the one you love

"You two! Bath quickly! The marines are now very kiddo, they are waiting for you two to have sex in there! You two can do that in your room when have done bathing!" - A voice called me, that was Lieutenant Haris

Why the fuck did he just disturb our moods? Ahhhhh!

"Sir Rigen..." - Maybe I should tell Reimi to bathe quickly with me now!

"Reimi, people are watching us waiting for us to make baby, bath quick! We can do it later in my room."

"Ahh!" - Reimi immediately stopped have mood and then showered quick, I also showered with her, we looked at each other in a shy, didn't kiss or do sexual things

After having done showering, we dressed fast and then walked outside with our red faces while holding our hands. 

When we got out of the military bathroom, Lieutenant Haris stood outside and looked at us with a cheerful smile while watching the clip where I was beating the cockroach and later got chased by it.

"Sorry for disturbing you two, there are no kiddos here, only me to guard you two." - What the fuck did you mean?

"I will be free until tomorrow when I have to do a joint task force with the Russian's special forces to decrypt the location of the nuclear system control."

"The kiddos are very much here but I warned them too hard so they didn't come here to mess you two. But I was so surprised to see you two have sex in there, do it inside your room, John."

"But I don't know what the fuck is wrong with these marines, they are having days off but didn't try to find girls outside." 

"Men died many in the war so they will have girlfriends easily but for some reason, these marines like to jerk off more than to find girls, I don't know what to say to these kids."

"Thank you, Sir! But why do you care about us so much?"

"Because I was in similar cases like you, I have been messed by many kiddos when I was dating my girlfriend who is later become my wife when I was in high school."

"That's all! Tell your girl to clean her mouth, it stinks, how can you make love with that kind of mouth." 

"Thank you, Sir!"

"You just have thanked me twice, John." - Oh, okay! Lieutenant Haris

"I will get clean her teeth right away, Sir! I'm going now." 

(Reimi, follow me.) - I pulled Reimi with me

Then I taught Reimi about brushing her teeth and cleaning her mouth by using the toothbrush mouthwash. Reimi has to use my toothbrush but I didn't mind it, for some reason, I felt a bit excited to see her use my toothbrush.

My childish personality hasn't gotten out of my body and my thoughts yet, I'm still unmatured in my emotions and many things that I cannot tell, I'm still a 29 years old child. 

But anyway, I felt my mind was so morbid to do many pervert things on Reimi...maybe I should ask my personality to see if I'm really an asshole or not.

Hey! John, where are you!

John! John! Where the hell is you!

Where the fuck are you!

My personality didn't answer...or I have illustrated myself...ah! Forget it!

After showering, I have helped Reimi to modify her hair, it has now been a bit smoother and has a good smell now, I wanted to put my cock into her hair...maybe my mind has problems, I should hold down my mind.

Reimi's mouth has now smelled good, though didn't have a good smell as I expected but maybe we should...

Maybe I should ask her if she was hungry or not first, Reimi was now inside my room and sitting with me on the bed. She has done brushing her teeth, more than 30 minutes passed so she may now eat again without a problem.

If we eat after have done brushing our teeth for lesser than 30 minutes or brushing our teeth for less than 30 minutes and then eat. Our enamel will have a problem and it will be destroyed slowly if we keep doing that.

"Reimi, are you hungry?"

"Yes, Sir Rigen! I'm very hungry, can you allow me ... to eat now?"

"Oh, I will but let me teach you a bit." - I pulled out my M9 Beretta with an unloaded magazine

"This is! Cough! Cough! What is this, Sir Rigen? Is it a magic tool like the long magic staff you brought when you went with me and Her Highness before?" - Did I go with her before?

"I already said to you my homeland didn't have magic, this thing is called a pistol, I want to teach you to know the basic things to use it."

"No, Sir Rigen! This servant hopes you won't be mad if I against your will, I was a Knight...so I will fight with a sword...I'm sorry."

Maybe I should not force Reimi too much, I didn't know if I should bring her to join the battle of the Golden Gate Bridge on December 25th or not.

That battle would be the end of the world war and maybe will also be the end of my life too if I die there, if Reimi is willing to join me in the battle then I will bring her with me. I still have more days to teach her to use a gun, maybe I should not rush so much.

I slowly stood up and then pulled out a thing under my bed, that was a sword, the sword that I brought when I got here 4 years ago. 

Shizu used this sword to fight and died with it, I kept the sword because I loved her, I always clean it daily in the morning, maybe it will be useful to Reimi.

"Reimi, I would like you to take it, this sword has belonged to my previous important friend, I think she would be glad to see you receive it." - I pointed the sword to Reimi

Reimi saw the sword and she immediately kneeled one leg on the floor, she bowed to me deep and raised her hands to take the sword. I handed Reimi the sword, I hope she would regain somehow of her honor after receiving the sword.

Honor, huh? That was just bullshit, forget the honor and run for your life when you are about to die...but I won't insult Reimi's belief. She came from a fantasy world that I didn't remember that I met her before. 

"This servant is very honored to receive the sword that you brought to me, master...I mean Sir Rigen! Cough! Cough!" - Maybe I should find a way to cure Reimi's illness tomorrow, I will stop having sex to focus on saving her

After taking the sword, Reimi kept bowing and kneeling...Ah!

"Step up, Reimi! I will prepare your food now, don't need to be so formal."

"Yes! Cough! Sir Rigen." - Reimi stepped up and returned to the bed

Then I took a bowl and poured an MRE pack on it, I slowly gave the bath to Reimi and then she started eating after receiving the bowl.

"Haah! Haah!" - Reimi was eating very fast, she later looked at me...why did she stare at me when around her mouth was full of food stuck on it?

"Sir Rigen! Cough! Cough! You have let me eat three times but I never thank you once." 

"I'm very sorry, now I'm very thank you, this servant will devote to you to the end of my life, Sir Rigen." - Reimi started eating again at a slow speed after thanking me

"Your homeland's food is very delicious, Sir Rigen! It is also clean, you have had vomited and have diarrhea in the first days you eat our place's food but I didn't have a problem when eating this food."

Those MREs, I ate them many times, I was very bored to eat but this Reimi said it's good, she also mentions a thing that I didn't remember.

...

Hours have passed after Reimi's meal, it was now evening and the marines were having a party inside of the base, only I and Reimi were sitting in the room and were about to make love.

"Sir Rigen..." - Reimi has now taken off her clothes, me too, we were now about to make our minds blank to have sex like beasts

"Reimi, if you don't mind then I will wear it when we make love." - I raised a condom to let Reimi see

"What is it! Cough! Sir RIgen?"

"A condom, if you are not ready yet then I will use it to prevent you get pregnant."

"No, Sir Rigen! I'm not ready but...can I risk it this time? I didn't ready to have your child yet but...I love you."

"If that is your choice then I will be pleased to hear, I take the responsibility if you have my child."

"Me too, we will raise the child together, we will be together."

"Can we do it now?" - Do I have to make a signal for our sex?

"Yes, come here, master..." - Reimi headed to kiss me

"I told you to call me Sir Rigen..." - I also headed to kiss Reimi

"I'm very sorry, my Highness! But Sir Rigen is mine now, but I will let you become his first wife, my Princess." - I didn't know much about the woman named Shera...but why did I have to care? Forget it! Let's fuck!

"I will do it gently with you." - Sorry Shizu! I have become a man of another woman

"Rin! Rin! Rin! Rin!" - Ah, my phone rang again! Fuck you, Cawess!

"Sir Rigen..."

"Just forget it, Reimi! Come here."

We later kissed a very sweet kiss, I turned my tongue around Reimi's tongue to make our kiss into a very wet kiss. Reimi was now curious so she also imitated me, we were now holding each other and enjoying our lustful kiss.

"John! What the fuck man!" - My room's door got banged opened and a figure came in, we were in our good moods, dammit!

"John! What the fuck! You were about to fuck a skinny chick or what! Why you didn't answer my call!"

"I thought you have gone to the Wonderland! I called you many times but you didn't answer! I have run around the alley to find you, even delaying to fuck Valenta and her mom just to find you!"

"What the fuck, man! Give me a break! At least answer me when I call you!"

I immediately grabbed a jungle boot and then chased Cawess with my naked body, that fucker closed the door and then stayed outside. I locked the door to let no one disturb us, I should have done this earlier, fuck!

"Man, what the fuck? Want to fuck that chick so bad so didn't want me to join! I won't join." 

"Now I'm angry! I will meet Valenta now, you just have delayed my fuck for an hour!" - Yeah, go and never meet me again, dammit!

(Sir Rigen...why did so mad at that man?)

Maybe Cawess has gone away, good!

"That man is my friend, Reimi! He just has disturbed our love so...let's get back again, Reimi."

We got back to kiss our very wet kiss, then I slowly pushed Reimi onto the bed and held her hands, her skinny body with scars, I didn't care about her bad appearance, I love her.

"Sir Rigen, please be gentle..." - Maybe I should skip the foreplay to do the main part

"Yes, I will...here I come..." - I lowered my head and gave Reimi another wet kiss to calm her

"Haah! Cough! Cough! I'm sorry, I still scared a bit when I remembered that terrible memory."

"Don't worry, I will help you to forget those things, my love." - I kissed Reimi again and then I put my cock inside her vagina

...

Fuck it! What the fuck have I done! I said to Reimi I would be gentle with her but when I pounded my cock into her, I moved like a very lustful beast.

I cum inside Reimi three times, my thick semen was now still sticking inside and was pouring very outside of her vagina, Reimi was lying on the bed with a very exhausted body and mind. 

Reimi looked so battered right now, her body was so sullen, her mind was so blank, she was looking at a space, she breathed hard like the people that got out of dying from sex. 

I should apologize to her and make her happy after this, I felt so regretful, I was now drinking an energy drink while sitting on the bed to watch Reimi breathing after I have made love with her so rough.

For some reason, I could not cum as much as before, I could cum 5 times before but now only 4 times, I can only cum 3 times and one more was thanks to using energy drinks.

Maybe I was getting old more than I expected, my full strength time has gone away, maybe I should clean my body first and then walk outside to join the party with the marines.

I will do my best to cure Reimi's illness but I will do that later, I will bring her the food from the party when I have done eating with the marines a bit to bring back to her if she was still hungry.

"Reimi, are you still hungry?"

"Haah! Haah! Haah!" - Reimi looked at me in exhaustion, she was still breathing hard 

"I'm sorry, I could not control myself."

"I will go outside to eat a bit and then bring the food to you to eat if you are hungry, Reimi! Wait for me here, don't go outside, I love you, my love." - I patted Reimi's head slowly and also kissed her forehead

After that, I cleaned my body with my towel, I sweated a lot while having sex with Reimi, I later changed my other uniform and then was about to head outside to join the party.

1